- The Baltimore Sun: Maryland Technology Group TEDCO Stresses Accountability Under New Leadership | Commentary September 24, 2020 - During the last year, the Maryland Technology Development Corporation (TEDCO) has made significant changes to enhance our leadership, update our programs and reinforce our core values to better serve universities,… Read More
- Miami Herald: These 18 Entrepreneurs Are Helping Create South Florida’s Future. All Are Black September 24, 2020 - EDITOR’S NOTE: While Miami’s Black community suffers from persistent inequities overall, Miami’s Black startup community has seen rapid growth over the last 10 years. That’s due in large part to the… Read More
- Naval Sea Systems Command: Full Ship Scan Of USS San Diego Marks First Step in 3D Scanning Project September 24, 2020 - A team from NSWC PHD recently worked with Naval Information Warfare Center (NIWC) Pacific on the first full-ship scan of an LPD-class ship using the laser light sensing technology known… Read More
- My New Orleans: Million Girls Moonshot Comes To Louisiana September 24, 2020 - The STEM Next Opportunity Fund today announced a multi-year grant to the Louisiana Center for Afterschool Learning (LACAL) as part of the Million Girls Moonshot. The Intel Foundation and the Gordon… Read More
- The Detroit News: Opinion: Why My Growth-Focused Business Is Moving To Detroit September 24, 2020 - Detroit is Michigan’s gateway to the world. The state’s commercial and cultural hub is one of the country’s top metro areas. For Michigan businesses looking to make an impact outside… Read More
- ABC 7 News: Takeout Meets Tech As Robots Take On Delivery Service In San Jose September 24, 2020 - A crew of robots is on a mission in the South Bay, and their jobs are even more important during this pandemic. On the day skies turned orange across the… Read More
- Komo News: Electric Scooters Coming To Seattle: Lime To Deploy 500 To City Street This Week September 24, 2020 - Electric scooters are set to return to the city's streets this week after Lime was issued a permit Tuesday by Seattle's Department of Transportation, paving the way for the personal mobility scooters… Read More
- WUSA 9: George Washington University Students Get COVID Results In 48 Hours With New Rapid Testing September 24, 2020 - George Washington University (GW) has developed an in-house coronavirus test conducted in its new COVID-19 laboratory in an effort to keep their school community safe during the pandemic. The free… Read More
- Innovation Studio: Venture Café New England Appoints New President And Announces Rebrand September 24, 2020 - Venture Café New England, a tax-exempt 501(c) (3) non-profit which has championed small businesses and aspiring entrepreneurs by providing free services in New England for over 10 years, is pleased… Read More
- Built in Chicago: 3 Chicago Tech Leaders On How Companies Can Confront Their DEI Challenges September 23, 2020 - If the past few years have proven anything, it’s that change doesn’t happen overnight. And yet, change is made possible by those who have the patience and grit to pursue… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a US Tech Community partner.