- Expanding Broadband in California September 8, 2021 - Hear from Rudy Reyes, West Region Vice President and Associate General Counsel at Verizon, about why expanding broadband in California matters and requires both capital investment and local reform. Read More
- Community Partnership Chat: Felecia & Derick Pearson August 23, 2021 - Merdochey LaFrance, Director of Local Engagement for Verizon sat down with Derick Pearson, Co-Founder, Executive Director & President at the Center for Black Innovation & Felecia Pearson, Co-Founder of the… Read More
- Xcel Energy Day of Service August 20, 2021 - Xcel: Welcome to our 11th annual Day of Service in Colorado. Day of Service began in 2010 to honor the anniversary of September 11 and has grown to be Xcel Energy's… Read More
- Elevating Our Community Partners August 19, 2021 - One of the most rewarding aspects of our community engagement work is the opportunity to partner with many non-profit organizations and support innovative programs that help advance the diverse communities… Read More
- How 5G Is Changing Los Angeles | Verizon August 17, 2021 - In today's video we are taking a look inside the Verizon 5G lab here in Los Angeles. We'll also go over what 5G is and how it is different than… Read More
- Community Partnership Chat: Asian Americans Advancing Justice, Los Angeles July 28, 2021 - Verizon's Rudy Reyes, West Region Vice President & Associate General Counsel, sat down with partner Connie Chung Joe, CEO of Asian Americans Advancing Justice LA. Read More
- Event – Investing in Infrastructure: Innovation July 27, 2021 - Verizon's Nia Mathis, Vice President, State and Local Government Affairs, spoke at the New England Council's "Investing in Infrastructure: Innovation" on July 22, 2021. The event touched on innovation, and… Read More
- Community Partnership Chat: Mary’s Center July 22, 2021 - Mario Acosta-Velez, Director of External Affairs for the East Region for Verizon, speaks with Maria Gomez, President and CEO of Mary’s Center, about the community center’s work serving people of… Read More
- Community Partnership Chat: Urban Impact, Inc. July 15, 2021 - Urban Impact, Inc. in Birmingham, Alabama discusses the challenges of the last year for Birmingham's businesses, the revitalization of Birmingham's 4th Avenue district of historically black-owned businesses, and their partnerships… Read More
- Community Partnership Chat: Asian American Youth Leadership Empowerment and Development (AALEAD) July 9, 2021 - One of the most rewarding aspects of our community engagement work is the opportunity to partner with many non-profit organizations and support innovative programs that help advance the diverse communities… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a US Tech Community partner.