- Words of Pride – Amplifying Our Voices June 17, 2021 - In celebration of Pride Month 2021, Verizon spotlighted community partners empowering and supporting the LGBTQ youth. Verizon and leading national organizations serving LGBTQ youth and advancing programs spoke about initiatives… Read More
- Community Partnership Chat: Juneteenth Music Festival June 17, 2021 - Verizon’s Josh Miller sat down with Norman Harris, President of the JMF Foundation that leads the Juneteenth Music Festival for a discussion of what the Juneteenth holiday celebrates; how the… Read More
- Faces of 5G: Project Lazarus June 16, 2021 - Liv Ferrick of Project Lazarus in New Orleans discusses their mission to provide transitional housing to people living with HIV/AIDS who have no other place to live and how technology… Read More
- Faces of 5G: Son of a Saint June 10, 2021 - Bivian "Sonny" Lee III discusses how his New Orleans based non-profit Son of a Saint has partnered with Verizon and how technology plays an important role in the lives of… Read More
- Y2Y x Verizon June 4, 2021 - Y2Y Harvard Square is the nation’s first youth-led youth homeless shelter, where guests collaborate with service providers, other youth experiencing homelessness, and student volunteers to create sustainable pathways out of… Read More
- Women’s Network: The “SheCession” – A Time for Action June 4, 2021 - In early 2020, prior to the start of the pandemic, women had crossed a major employment milestone and the labor market was booming. For a few months, women outnumbered men… Read More
- Tech’s Response to Communities in Crisis June 3, 2021 - Amid the global pandemic, major technology companies expanded their central role in our economy by providing vital services for businesses, schools, families and more. UCLA Anderson’s award-winning Net Impact chapter… Read More
- Community Partner Chat: Tech Collective May 27, 2021 - One of the most rewarding aspects of our community engagement work is the opportunity to partner with many non-profit organizations and support innovative programs that help advance the diverse communities… Read More
- New Jersey Public Schools Join Digital Promise & Verizon Innovative Learning May 27, 2021 - On Tuesday, May 4, Digital Promise and Verizon welcomed Trenton Public Schools, Jersey City Public Schools and New Brunswick Public Schools into the Verizon Innovative Learning Schools program (VILS). Verizon’s… Read More
- Prince George’s Public Schools Join Digital Promise & Verizon Innovative Learning May 27, 2021 - On Wednesday, May 5, Digital Promise and Verizon welcomed Prince George’s County Public Schools into the Verizon Innovative Learning Schools program (VILS). Verizon’s education initiative provides free technology, access and… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a US Tech Community partner.