- Chicago Inno: Frank, a stealthy startup from Logan LaHive, wants to give workers a voice June 21, 2021 - A Chicago startup that’s emerging from stealth mode has built a platform to give the average worker a place to sound off about and address workplace issues. Read the full… Read More
- Built in Chicago: CoinFlip Named Chicago’s Fastest-Growing Company by Crain’s Fast 50 June 21, 2021 - Although bitcoin prices may ebb and flow depending on the day, one thing that has grown consistently over the past few months are bitcoin-related businesses. And for Chicago-based startup CoinFlip, that… Read More
- Providence Journal: House approves electronic voting bill over opposition from Board of Elections, others June 21, 2021 - The state's top election officials raised warning flags. One state lawmaker after another stated their misgivings about a bill moving through the State House to allow remote voting without a paper trail.… Read More
- Brown Daily Herald: BrainGate consortium develops new approach of brain-to-text communication through handwriting June 21, 2021 - In a May study published in Nature, the BrainGate research consortium — which includes researchers from Brown, Stanford University and Case Western Reserve University — presented a new system of brain-to-text communication via… Read More
- Rhode Island Inno: Four years, four takeaways: Rhode Island-Israel Collaborative celebrates 4th birthday June 21, 2021 - After moving from Israel to Rhode Island to foster better business opportunities for himself and his family, Avi Nevel, president and CEO of the Rhode Island-Israel Collaborative, created the coalition that… Read More
- Technical.ly: Baltimore startup Qualytics built a firewall to keep bad data out of company systems June 21, 2021 - A company’s ability to succeed is increasingly tied to how it uses data to track, measure and analyze how it operates. Read the full article on Technical.ly. Read More
- Phoenix Business Journal: Behind the deal: GlobalTranz CEO sees continued tech innovation, growth in merger with Dallas counterpart June 21, 2021 - Bob Farrell, CEO of GlobalTranz in Scottsdale, spoke to the Business Journal about the company's upcoming merger with Worldwide Express in Dallas. See why he thinks this will continue to… Read More
- Puget Sound Business Journal: Seattle startup Remitly files paperwork to go public June 21, 2021 - The remittance company aims to join the growing list of Seattle-area tech firms that have gone public or plan to do so soon. Read the full article in the Puget… Read More
- Geek Wire: Facebook acquires Seattle virtual reality gaming company BigBox VR, makers of Population: One June 20, 2021 - Seattle startup BigBox VR, the company behind multiplayer virtual reality game POPULATION: ONE, has been acquired by Facebook. Read the full article on Geek Wire. Read More
- Built in Seattle: E-Commerce Startup Shipium Raises $8M in Seed Funding to Take on Amazon June 19, 2021 - People are spoiled when it comes to online shopping. Many of us expect to be able to buy anything we want online, and we’re confused when we can’t find what… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a US Tech Community partner.