- Government Technology: 9 More States, D.C. Join Verizon Digital Inclusion Program September 24, 2021 - About six weeks after the Georgia Department of Education finalized a multi-state agreement with Verizon to get discounted Internet and devices to families in need, a coalition of nine other states led… Read More
- Miami Inno: Miami commissioners vote to accept millions in MiamiCoin proceeds. Here’s how they might spend it. September 24, 2021 - The Miami City Commission on Monday voted to accept millions of dollars in proceeds generated from MiamiCoin, a cryptocurrency created to support the city. But don't expect them to spend… Read More
- UAB News: UAB awarded NIH telehealth grant to fight diabetes in the Deep South September 24, 2021 - Two faculty in the School of Health Professions at the University of Alabama at Birmingham have been awarded an R01 grant from the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases to employ… Read More
- Rhode Island Inno: 5 UNDER 25 September 23, 2021 - They’re ambitious, they’re smart and they’re pretty darn successful. The Ocean State is filled with innovative young entrepreneurs. This year, we've chosen to highlight just a handful of especially bright… Read More
- Miami Inno: Heard, a hospitality software startup co-owned by Tiger Woods, raises $10M September 23, 2021 - A Jupiter-based startup affiliated with professional golf legend Tiger Woods announced it raised millions of dollars to simplify the way hospitality companies do business. Read the full article on Miami Inno. Read More
- Miami Inno: Xendoo signs lease for new Fort Lauderdale headquarters September 23, 2021 - Xendoo is looking for a place to grow. That's why the Fort Lauderdale-based online accounting company leased a new 15,171-square-foot headquarters office at Cypress Park West I, a business park… Read More
- Chicago Inno: Chicago’s Jump Capital raises $350M fund, plans more crypto investments September 23, 2021 - Chicago venture firm Jump Capital has reloaded with a new fund to invest in fintech, crypto and other startups. Jump Capital announced Tuesday that it has raised $350 million for its latest… Read More
- Chicago Inno: 25 UNDER 25 September 23, 2021 - It's been a year of unprecedented growth in Chicago's tech scene, with at least a baker's dozen new unicorns minted in 2021 as venture capital pours into the city's startups. Read the… Read More
- Alabama Inno: Facebook data center goes online in Huntsville September 23, 2021 - Facebook’s $1 billion data center in Huntsville is now up and running. The project, which slowed in 2020 due to the Covid-19 pandemic, was first announced by the tech giant in… Read More
- Built in Chicago: Copado Hits Unicorn Valuation After $140M Raise Led by Insight Partners September 22, 2021 - On Monday, Chicago-based Copado announced it raised $140 million in fresh funding. The Series C was led by VC giant Insight Partners, and will be used to expand the scope and reach… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a US Tech Community partner.