- The Burn In: ChargerHelp Raises $2.75M for on-Demand Electric Vehicle Charger Repairs April 9, 2021 - Electric vehicles are more popular than ever. Yet, they still are only beginning to scratch the surface of their potential. Over the next decade or two, electric cars will likely overtake… Read More
- Boston Business Journal: Form D Friday: Alphabet’s Independent Growth Fund Invests in Boston Startup April 9, 2021 - This week, the early-stage company that raised the largest round of funding is Boston-based Notarize Inc., which brought home $130 million in a Series D round. Overall, the companies we… Read More
- Technical.ly: Founder City: Betamore and Frederick’s FITCI are Teaming on a Spring Startup Series April 9, 2021 - Maryland incubators Betamore and the Frederick Innovative Technology Center, Inc. (FITCI) each had 2020 fundraisers canceled due to the pandemic. So in 2021, they are teaming on a hybrid event series with an aim… Read More
- Tampa Bay Business Journal: Bay Area Hospitals, Cybersecurity Firms Grapple with Looming Health Care Tech Threats April 8, 2021 - There's a knowing chuckle that comes with being asked just how at-risk health care systems have become for cyber attacks. View full article in Tampa Bay Business Journal. Read More
- L.A. Biz: HyperloopTT Unveils Commercial Hyperloop Designs — Plus Other L.A. Tech News April 8, 2021 - The world got a glimpse at what a transportation hub of the future might look like when Hyperloop Transportation Technologies (HyperloopTT) unveiled designs for a full-scale commercial hyperloop system this… Read More
- Silicon Valley Business Journal: Tech Job Openings Surged by 30,000 Last Month but Shrank in Silicon Valley April 8, 2021 - If you're a tech worker and searching for a new job, the number from which you can choose is surging. At least that's the case for the country as a… Read More
- Chicago Business Journal: P&G Alum Named CEO of Chicago Tech Firm April 8, 2021 - A former senior executive at Procter & Gamble, whose most recent work placed him at search engine giant Google, has been named the new CEO of a Chicago-based tech firm.… Read More
- Boston Inno: VC Funding Update: Boston Startups and Tech Firms Raised $3.1B in March April 8, 2021 - Boston-area startups, tech companies and other local innovators collectively raised $3.1B in venture funding in March — and that's just what we're able to count, since not every company chooses… Read More
- Technical.ly: Power Moves: Tradeswell Names Chief Marketing Officer; Maryland Tech Council Award Nominees April 8, 2021 - Julie Bernard is the new chief marketing officer at Tradeswell, a startup that makes an AI-driven operating system for ecommerce. View full article in Technical.ly. Read More
- Colorado Inno: New Money: Colorado Startups and Tech Companies Raised Nearly $600M in Funding in March April 8, 2021 - Colorado's technology and startup ecosystem continued its incredible funding momentum in March, approaching $600 million raised in outside capital for the second time in three months. View full article in… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a US Tech Community partner.