- Built in LA: HOW THIS MOBILE GAMING COMPANY DOES DATA July 30, 2021 - It might not be immediately obvious, but building mobile games like Solitaire, Jigsaw Puzzle and Bubble Shooter Pop requires ironclad data pipelines. Between new releases, shifting compliance standards and partnerships, app developers have to… Read More
- Built in LA: Specright Raised $30M, Impact Pulled in $150M, and More LA Tech News July 30, 2021 - There’s no shortage of tech talent on the West Coast, and several startups are on a mission to prove it after last week’s developments. Check out the latest from these… Read More
- Built in Boston: Teikametrics Got $40M, Kitewheel Acquired, and More Boston Tech News July 30, 2021 - A variety of Boston tech companies are making their own growth initiatives after pulling in fresh funding and more last week. Find out the latest news on how these startups… Read More
- Orlando Inno: Black Orlando Tech expands its entrepreneurship programs and more July 30, 2021 - Black Orlando Tech's programs meant to shepherd more minorities into tech careers and entrepreneurship are growing. Read the full article on Orlando Inno. Read More
- CBS Detroit: Ford, Argo AI To Deploy Autonomous Vehicles On Lyft Network July 30, 2021 - Ford Motor Co. and a self-driving vehicle company it partly owns will join with the Lyft ride-hailing service to offer autonomous rides on the Lyft network. Read the full article… Read More
- Battle Creek Enquirer: Take a survey to help improve internet access in Calhoun County July 30, 2021 - How do you get online? Calhoun County's broadband task force is asking that question in a survey to help gather data on broadband internet coverage in the area. Read the full article… Read More
- Built in Chicago: Insurtech Company Kin Insurance Plans to Go Public Through $1.03B SPAC Merger July 30, 2021 - With the sole mission of bringing the home insurance process into the modern age, Kin Insurance is taking the next step in its growth journey. The insurtech company announced on Monday its… Read More
- San Francisco Examiner: Newsom signs $6 billion broadband bill: Here’s what it will fund July 30, 2021 - Gov. Gavin Newsom signed California’s historic $6 billion broadband bill into law on Tuesday, securing a future for one of the country’s largest investments into internet infrastructure. Read the full… Read More
- Puget Sound Business Journal: Techstars launching blockchain-focused accelerator program in Seattle July 30, 2021 - Techstars, a mentorship and accelerator network, announced last week it is launching an accelerator in partnership with Protocol Labs, a distributed research and development lab focused on improving the internet.… Read More
- Technical.ly DC: Money Moves: EVERFI’s higher ed business was acquired by Vector Solutions for $100M July 30, 2021 - As we reported last week, DC had a huge second quarter for VC funding, with $1.27 billion raised overall across 72 deals. This quarter, investors are staying on trend and dropping… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a US Tech Community partner.