- Driving: GM Retools Former Saturn Plant And Detroit ‘Factory Zero’ To Build EVs October 29, 2020 - GM is investing US$2 billion into its plant in Spring Hill, Tennessee to build electric vehicles (EVs) alongside gasoline ones, starting with the Cadillac Lyriq. It’s now the third facility… Read More
- Miami Herald: They’re Bringing Computer Science To The Classroom — Opening Doors In Lucrative Field October 29, 2020 - Close your eyes and think about a tech entrepreneur. Most people would picture Mark Zuckerberg, and that’s a problem, particularly for girls and black and brown boys who can’t imagine… Read More
- The Philadelphia Inquirer: Philly Public League Engages Athletes With ‘Virtual’ Program October 29, 2020 - For the girls' soccer team at the Arts Academy at Benjamin Rush High School, this season has not involved scoring goals, making saves, or winning games. It has involved retrieving… Read More
- Rhode Island Monthly: The Future Of Farming In Rhode Island October 29, 2020 - Jules Opton-Himmel and team ran an oyster farm, launched a home delivery shellfish business and opened the Walrus and Carpenter Oyster Bar and Farmstand in the middle of a pandemic.… Read More
- WMAR 2 Baltimore: Baltimore City Seniors Learn Technology Through Virtual Senior Center October 29, 2020 - The coronavirus pandemic has forced everyone to adjust their lifestyle, switching to more of a digital focus, which has been a struggle for the older population. That’s why a Baltimore… Read More
- L.A. Business Journal: Sabio Enterprise Launches Tech Incubator To Aid Re-Entry Of People With Criminal Records October 29, 2020 - Sabio Enterprise Inc. has launched an intensive web development and tech entrepreneurship program to help former prisoners re-enter the workforce. Sabio, one of the oldest software development coding bootcamps in… Read More
- GeekWire: Look Who’s Arrived: Tech Vets Launch Seattle Real Estate Startup To Crowdfund Rental Home Investing October 29, 2020 - Another tech-fueled real estate startup has arrived on the scene in Seattle. Arrived Homes is a crowdfunding platform that allows anyone to purchase shares of rental properties and earn a passive… Read More
- The Loyola Maroon: Organizations Work To Help Underprivileged Students Thrive October 29, 2020 - During a pandemic that has pushed the majority of schools online and heightened learning inequalities, many local organizations intended for the success of underprivileged high school and college students have… Read More
- Parking Network: ParkMobile Expands Presence In San Diego Through A New Partnership With Diamond Parking October 29, 2020 - ParkMobile, the leading provider of smart parking and mobility solutions in North America, announced today a new partnership with Diamond Parking in San Diego, expanding the app’s availability to over… Read More
- Tufts School of Engineering: Accessibility In Tech October 29, 2020 - Clare Boothe Luce Assistant Professor Elaine Schaertl Short was recently a panelist with AnitaB.org for a conversation titled The Accessible Future of Tech. In conversation with the President and CEO… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a US Tech Community partner.