- AZ Inno: Arizona software startup LawLytics acquired by international tech group November 30, 2021 - LawLytics, an Arizona software company that helps lawyers build their own websites, has been acquired by the Smokeball-LEAP-InfoTrack Group, an international collection of tech companies serving lawyers. Terms of the… Read More
- Brown Daily Herald: Brown, RISD team wins ‘Most Creative Concept’ at NASA Challenge Forum November 29, 2021 - A team of students from Brown and the Rhode Island School of Design took home the ‘Most Creative Concept’ award after presenting at NASA’s 2021 Breakthrough, Innovative and Game-changing Idea… Read More
- AZ Big Media: Skysong startups surpass $1 billion in external funding November 29, 2021 - Arizona State University just passed a milestone with more than $1 billion raised in external funding by the startups in its portfolio at Skysong Innovations, the entity that brings ASU… Read More
- AZ Big Media: Here are 15 Arizona tech leaders to watch in 2022 November 21, 2021 - In my last technology column, I had the opportunity to highlight the technology industries and organizations making a major impact on Arizona’s economic growth and our establishment as a worldwide innovation… Read More
- AZ Big Media: ASU student startup AirGarage gets $12.5M from venture capitalists November 20, 2021 - AirGarage, the company born out of parking frustration by three Arizona State University students, just received a $12.5 million infusion of cash from Silicon Valley investors. Their plans for the… Read More
- AZ Inno: Moov Technologies raises $41 million to build its used semiconductor equipment marketplace November 19, 2021 - Moov Technologies, a startup that runs an online marketplace for used semiconductor manufacturing equipment, recently raised $41 million in series A funding to build out its team and expand its… Read More
- AZ Big Media: Phoenix has a solution to the digital divide November 18, 2021 - The Phoenix City Council voted on Sept. 15 to approve an additional $10 million in funding toward the expansion of wireless networks for underserved communities in efforts to close the… Read More
- AZ Inno: WeLink, the ‘anti-cable company’ brings wireless 5G internet to Phoenix, Tucson November 17, 2021 - The internet service provider industry is famous for its dominance by a few giant firms, but residents of Phoenix and Tucson could soon have a new option to access the… Read More
- AZ Inno: Arizona cities among nation’s top clean technology hubs, report finds November 16, 2021 - Two Arizona metros are among the country’s top clean technology innovation hubs, according to a recent report. The Phoenix metro ranked No. 22 and Tucson ranked No. 39 in the… Read More
- AZ Inno: Scottsdale startup Equipifi raises $3 million in seed funding to build out Buy Now, Pay Later platform November 16, 2021 - A trio of financial services veterans recently started a company called Equipifi and announced on Wednesday that it had raised $3 million in seed capital to help get operations up… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a US Tech Community partner.