- Inc.: 4 Trends Behind Seattle’s Booming Startup Scene February 11, 2021 - The Seattle area had the unfortunate distinction of being the site of the first U.S. Covid-19 outbreak last year and was among the first to begin shutting down its businesses. While, as in places across the… Read More
- Miami Herald: Miami Needs a Bright Idea to Lure More Tech Innovators to the City. Here’s one February 11, 2021 - When I recently saw headlines in The New York Times, NBC News, Forbes, Bloomberg and other national media questioning whether Miami will become the next Silicon Valley, my first reaction… Read More
- The San Diego Union-Tribune: Working from Home is Where Your Heart is … or isn’t February 11, 2021 - I don’t know about you, but I feel like a fog is slowly lifting over our nation. Maybe it’s the swearing-in of a new administration. Or the recent lessening of… Read More
- The Detroit News: Project Blue Light Now Alerting Anti-Crime Efforts in Two Wayne County Suburbs February 11, 2021 - Two Wayne County suburbs have begun using of a police surveillance system at businesses designed to deter and identify lawbreakers and make owners and citizens feel safe. Charles Lackey III, director… Read More
- Technical.ly: Port Covington’s City Garage Signs Tech and Venture Firms February 11, 2021 - City Garage, the innovation hub in Port Covington, is adding to its mix of companies with tech and venture capital firms. The Port Covington Development Team said this week that two new companies… Read More
- RCR Wireless: Verizon and Deloitte to help ‘unlock’ retail data with 5G, MEC platform February 10, 2021 - Verizon Business and Deloitte hope to help retail locations “unlock” in-store data with a 5G and mobile edge computing (MEC) digital platform that is designed to deliver real-time analytics to… Read More
- Philadelphia Magazine: Philly Ranked Sixth Among the Nation’s Top Markets for Life Sciences February 10, 2021 - In recent years, Philadelphia has made a name for itself as one of the leading life sciences hubs in the United States — with nods from CBRE and Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology News, big increases in venture… Read More
- Technical.ly: Poppy, the Tech-Enabled Flower Startup, Just Raised $1.65M. Founder Cameron Hardesty has Big Plans for Growth February 10, 2021 - Tech-enabled flower company Poppy is poised for growth: The Brentwood-based startup just closed a $1.65 million seed round led by by IDEA Fund Partners with participation from IrishAngels and Techstars. Poppy, a 2021 RealLIST Startups honoree, is a direct-to-consumer ecommerce… Read More
- LA Biz: LeaseLock Raises $52M for its AI-Backed Real Estate Insurance Platform February 10, 2021 - LeaseLock has closed on $52 million in financing to expand its lease insurance product into the first artificial intelligence-powered financial technology platform for enterprise real estate. The Series B funding… Read More
- NBC Chicago: New Technology Tackles Chicago’s Carjacking Epidemic February 10, 2021 - On Jan. 27, along the 7200 block of South East End Avenue in Chicago, a rideshare driver was picking up three people when she said they all displayed guns and… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a US Tech Community partner.