- Technical.ly: This Startup that Wants to Prevent Mass Shootings Raised a $5M Seed Round as it Adapts in the Pandemic February 23, 2021 - Since schools have sat mostly vacant since last March, when the pandemic forced students to learn from home virtually, video analytics company ZeroEyes has had time to apply its AI to a… Read More
- Forbes: ‘Made By Chicks’ Startup Goes all out in the Market for Canned Wine February 23, 2021 - A female-led canned wine startup is using $14 million in fresh funding and a distribution deal with E. & J. Gallo to expand beyond its successful direct-to-consumer business and onto… Read More
- Los Angeles Business Journal: AirVet Pet Telehealth Platform Soars During Pandemic February 23, 2021 - Growing up the son of a prominent local veterinarian, entrepreneur Brandon Werber never thought he would have to search for a vet for his two French bulldogs.But when one of… Read More
- Boston Business Journal: With $150M Investment, Locus Robotics Hits Unicorn Status, Plans Hiring Spree February 23, 2021 - On the heels of a $150 million new round of funding, a local robotics company has become the latest Massachusetts tech business to hit "unicorn" status with a $1 billion… Read More
- TechCrunch: Tired of ‘Zoom University’? So is Edtech February 23, 2021 - The rise of “Zoom University” was only possible because edtech wasn’t ready to address the biggest opportunity of the past year: remote learning at scale. Of course, the term encapsulates more… Read More
- Denver Business Journal: Denver Cybersecurity Company Adds $81M Series C Financing as Demand for Security Booms February 23, 2021 - As the demand for cybersecurity services increases, a Denver-based startup is scaling up with new capital and growing its local team. Red Canary, a provider of SaaS-based security operations solutions,… Read More
- Technical.ly: These 11 Teams will Compete at the Inaugural Smart City Challenge February 23, 2021 - D.C.-based tech nonprofit and accelerator Smart City Works has named the finalists for its inaugural Smart City Challenge. The new challenge calls on innovators to come up with tech solutions to help cities… Read More
- DC Velocity: Reimagining the TMS for the Age of E-Commerce February 23, 2021 - In the interconnected supply chain world, it’s probably no surprise that the pandemic-fueled e-commerce boom in the U.S. has roiled the transportation market as well, leading to a surge in… Read More
- Venture Beat: Sentry Raises $60 Million to Monitor App Performance in Real Time February 23, 2021 - Application performance monitoring startup Sentry today announced it has secured $60 million in series D financing for a post-money valuation of $1 billion. Sentry says the funds will fuel product development and… Read More
- San Francisco Business Times: Oakland Fintech PromisePay Raises $20M to Double its Team Focused on Modernizing Government Payment Services February 23, 2021 - Phaedra Ellis-Lamkins, founder of fintech startup PromisePay, wants it to be as easy to pay down government debt as it is to get financing for a Peloton. A lot of… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a US Tech Community partner.