- Colorado Inno: These 24 Colorado Startups Split $5.2M in Advanced Industries Funding December 5, 2019 - Thanks to grants from the state’s Advance Industries program, 24 Colorado startups will receive funding to further their missions. A total of $5.2 million in Proof-of-Concept and Early Stage Capital… Read More
- Colorado Inno: #GiveFirst: 4 Social Impact Startups to Know in Colorado December 5, 2019 - Colorado’s startup ecosystem has long been known by its Give First mantra since the term was coined more than a decade ago. It’s more than just a clever hashtag. It embodies the… Read More
- Commercial Property Executive: Chicago Plans Initiatives to Meet Tech Hub Goals December 5, 2019 - Chicago is not known as one of the top tech hubs in the U.S. The city’s startup scene is also not one of the largest, given the missing support and… Read More
- CNN: Forget Resumes and LinkedIn. This Tech Firm Finds Talent in Unexpected Places December 5, 2019 - When Mike Norris graduated from Baltimore's Stevenson University with a degree in business information systems, he thought he'd quickly nab an entry-level tech job. Instead, he found himself working as… Read More
- Chicago Tribune: Brown Bananas and Squishy Avocados No More? Food Tech Developed in Chicago and Elsewhere Could Keep Your Produce From Going Bad. December 5, 2019 - Imagine bananas that never go bad. To Aidan Mouat, CEO of Chicago-based Hazel Technologies, it’s not so far-fetched. His company makes a product that extends the shelf life of all… Read More
- CoStar: Downtown Chicago Now a Hub for Tech Jobs December 5, 2019 - Chicago will forever be known as the Windy City, but as of late, the winds of change are giving it another moniker: Tech City. This new title has positively affected the… Read More
- 5G in 5: Top Tech This Week – December 2 December 2, 2019 - Here’s this week’s rundown of our favorite pieces of 5G news and stories about emerging and innovative technologies. To follow the series, check back here every week and look out… Read More
- Built in Colorado: UK Speech Recognition Startup Speechmatics Is Coming to Denver November 25, 2019 - If you’ve ever asked Siri to set an alarm and ended up with directions to the nearest farm, you know the importance of accurate speech recognition technology. UK-based speech-to-text company… Read More
- Colorado Inno: Hey Alexa, Get Me a Beer: Inside Handoff’s Voice Tech Alcohol Delivery November 25, 2019 - It’s a host’s worst nightmare, running out of alcohol at a party. What do you do next? Leave the party and run to the store to grab another 12-pack of… Read More
- Chicago Inno: 5 Chicago Social Impact Startups You Need to Know November 25, 2019 - For most companies, the main goal is to maximize profits. But at some businesses, profit and purpose go hand-in-hand. Often referred to as “social impact” companies, they aim to do… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a US Tech Community partner.