- Impact Alpha: Chicago’s new Chingona Ventures will invest in diverse businesses (and founders) January 23, 2020 - Fresh off of five years at Chicago’s MATH Ventures, Samara Mejia Hernandez saw an opportunity to create an alternative to what she says is “undifferentiated capital” going to “undifferentiated investments” in the… Read More
- Propmodo: Tech Is Helping Developers Work With Neighborhoods, Not Against Them January 23, 2020 - When Boston Properties undertook the massive Kendall Square redevelopment project in the heart of Cambridge, Massachusetts, it was clear that the scale and timeline of construction would pose significant challenges.… Read More
- 5G in 5: Top Tech This Week – January 16, 2020 January 16, 2020 - Happy New Year! Here’s this week’s rundown of our top 5 stories about 5G and innovative technologies. To follow the series, check back here every week and look out for… Read More
- ABC 7 Denver: Two Colorado Natives Just Graduated From NASA’s Astronaut Training Program January 14, 2020 - Two Colorado natives joined the ranks of NASA astronauts Friday after completing a two-year training program. Jessica Watkins and Matthew Dominick as well as nine others graduated from the program this week. They… Read More
- The New York Times: A Glimpse Of Our Connected Tech Future, Courtesy of CES 2020 January 14, 2020 - Like it or not, the future is connected. Your next car will probably connect to the internet. So will your TV and doorknobs. One day, you may even adopt a… Read More
- CNET: The 5 Biggest Tech Trends From CES 2020 January 14, 2020 - With thousands of new products shouting for your attention, you can easily miss the bigger takeaways at CES. Recognizing the trends that develop and will impact the future is one of… Read More
- Forbes: Technologies That Will Shape The Next Decade January 14, 2020 - As we ring in the new decade, it's worth reflecting on just how much change comes our way in the exponential times in which we live. Ten years ago, there… Read More
- Denver Post: Colorado to Host Congressional Hearing On Online Market Competition January 14, 2020 - Top executives will have the opportunity to talk to lawmakers about growing concerns about competition in the online marketplace next week, U.S. Rep. Joe Neguse’s office announced Wednesday. Speakers at… Read More
- Chicago Tribune: Would Faster Service Make You More Likely To Take The Bus? The CTA and Pace Are Rolling Out Projects To Speed Your Commute. January 14, 2020 - In the last decade, bus ridership has dropped both in the Chicago area and nationwide. Instead of taking the bus, travelers are choosing ride-share or driving their own cars, aided… Read More
- Built In Chicago: Technology Trends To Keep An Eye On In 2020 January 14, 2020 - “Artificial intelligence and machine learning, with an eye toward task automation.” For Senior Data Scientist James Buban at Label Insight, those are just a few of the tech trends he’ll… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a US Tech Community partner.