- Bisnow: CBRE Report: Denver is No. 10 in U.S. For Tech Jobs Growth December 11, 2019 - Denver is the country’s 10th-largest tech market, according to CBRE’s Tech-30 report, putting it in line with other tech hot spots like Salt Lake City, Seattle, San Francisco and Austin, Texas. Full… Read More
- The Chicago Sentinel: Green Technology and Sustainability Market Growth, Opportunities and Development 2024 December 11, 2019 - The global green technology and sustainability market size is expected to grow from USD 8.7 billion in 2019 to USD 28.9 billion by 2024, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate… Read More
- Fast Company: These 5 Cities Account For 90% of the Growth in High-Tech Jobs December 11, 2019 - If you work in the tech industry, the good news is that the sector created more than 250,000 new jobs in the 12-year period from 2005 to 2017. The bad… Read More
- The New York Times: A Few Cities Have Cornered Innovation Jobs. Can That Be Changed? December 11, 2019 - There are about a dozen industries at the frontier of innovation. They include software and pharmaceuticals, semiconductors and data processing. Most of their workers have science or tech degrees. They… Read More
- Crain’s Chicago Business: Fast-Growing Freight-Tech Firm Expands in Fulton Market December 11, 2019 - Flexport, a fast-growing freight services startup, is expanding again in Chicago, signing a lease for enough office space in the Fulton Market District to double its current local workforce of… Read More
- The Chicago Crusader: Chicago Native on Mission to Diversify Tech Industry December 11, 2019 - As a young man growing up in a multi-generational family of 10 in a three-bedroom house at 103rd Street and Michigan, Shelton Banks never imagined one day he’d be CEO… Read More
- Chicago Tribune: Sprout Social’s $183 Million IPO Could Be Big Win For Chicago’s Tech Sector December 11, 2019 - Chicago technology company Sprout Social expects its initial public offering of stock to be priced at between $16 and $18 per share, raising nearly $183 million. Sprout Social, founded in… Read More
- Colorado Inno: These 24 Colorado Startups Split $5.2M in Advanced Industries Funding December 5, 2019 - Thanks to grants from the state’s Advance Industries program, 24 Colorado startups will receive funding to further their missions. A total of $5.2 million in Proof-of-Concept and Early Stage Capital… Read More
- Colorado Inno: #GiveFirst: 4 Social Impact Startups to Know in Colorado December 5, 2019 - Colorado’s startup ecosystem has long been known by its Give First mantra since the term was coined more than a decade ago. It’s more than just a clever hashtag. It embodies the… Read More
- Commercial Property Executive: Chicago Plans Initiatives to Meet Tech Hub Goals December 5, 2019 - Chicago is not known as one of the top tech hubs in the U.S. The city’s startup scene is also not one of the largest, given the missing support and… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a US Tech Community partner.