- CNBC: These Will Be the Top 10 Most Popular Tech Skills of 2020 November 25, 2019 - With the demand for workers with advanced tech skills skyrocketing, many companies are putting more resources into recruiting, hiring and nurturing the right talent to remain in the global competition. That… Read More
- NBC Chicago: New Cybersecurity Company Hopes to Reshape Chicago’s South Side November 25, 2019 - Several technology companies announced plans on Monday to add a total of more than 2,000 new jobs in Chicago through 2020, including one business that plans to reshape the city’s… Read More
- The Denver Post: CU Boulder Researchers Pursuing Role for AI in Psychiatry November 19, 2019 - In the prevailing there’s-an-app-for-that culture, perhaps it should not be surprising that researchers are exploring machine learning that could bring artificial intelligence to the practice of psychiatric diagnosis. Peter Foltz,… Read More
- Built in Colorado: Guild Education Raises $157M to Help Close the Tech Skills Gap November 19, 2019 - “The future of work” is no longer just a phrase — it’s an entire field of speculation, research and debate. Advancements in robotics and artificial intelligence will transform the global economy —… Read More
- Forbes: The 5G and IoT Revolution is Coming: Here’s What to Expect November 19, 2019 - 5G, or the fifth generation of mobile technology , and the internet of things (IoT) are two macro technology shifts rapidly moving from aspirational visions to real-world applications. View full article in… Read More
- ABC 7 Chicago: Eye Gaze Technology Communication Empowers Adults With Disabilities November 19, 2019 - Accessible technology is offering a new level of independence for adults with disabilities at Marklund Hyde Center in Geneva. Heather is one of several residents that uses eye gage technology… Read More
- Built in Chicago: What 9 Chicago Tech Companies Are Doing to Stand Out From the Crowd November 19, 2019 - As a tech recruiter, you know the hunt for top talent is on and standing out among your competitors is more important than ever. With the job seeker market 90% candidate-driven, qualified… Read More
- The Denver Channel: New System Looks to Use Data to Combat Homelessness in the Denver Metro Area November 13, 2019 - Combatting homelessness is not an easy task, but there's hope data from a recently-launched program based on technology can provide a boost. Full article here. Read More
- KDVR: Blind Musician Gains Sight With New Technology November 13, 2019 - A legally blind musician in Denver has been given the gift of sight thanks to a pair of high-tech goggles. They were created by a company called ‘Irisvision’ and they… Read More
- Denverite: Lime’s New Denver Scooters Are Supposedly Better At Winter Riding And At Fighting Sidewalk Riding November 13, 2019 - Electric scooter-share company Lime says the tech on its new Denver fleet will make riding safer with hardware meant for winter and software meant to curb high-speed sidewalk riding, but… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a US Tech Community partner.