- MedCity News: How UCLA Health Incorporated Telehealth Into Its Triage Protocol January 20, 2021 - It is a well-documented fact that telehealth use exploded across the country in 2020, spurred by the Covid-19 pandemic. But several hurdles quickly emerged, including the question of how best to triage… Read More
- Robotics & Automation News: Hyundai’s Acquisition Of Boston Dynamics Can Reinforce Its Position In Smart Mobility, Says GlobalData January 20, 2021 - Hyundai Motor Group has agreed to acquire approximately 80 percent stake in American engineering and robotics design company Boston Dynamics from SoftBank Group for $1.1bn. The move can fuel Hyundai’s… Read More
- Boston Inno: This Gig-Work Startup Thinks West Africa Is Poised For Economic Explosion January 20, 2021 - Comprising 17 countries and over 407 million people, West Africa is poised for an economic revolution. That’s the viewpoint of local entrepreneurs Daniel Heinen and Sydney Vandyck, who are looking to… Read More
- Patch: Fairfax County Job Fair To Feature IT, Cyber, Cloud Employers January 20, 2021 - A Fairfax County virtual career fair on Jan. 28 will feature 27 companies in Northern Virginia hiring in the information technology (IT), cyber and cloud industries. Amazon Web Services, Microsoft… Read More
- San Francisco Business Times: Digital Health Leaps Into 2021 After Record Year January 20, 2021 - Even with the situation of the pandemic – or more accurately because of it – 2020 a milestone year for digital health. By the third quarter, funding had already hit… Read More
- San Francisco Business Times: Bay Area Website-Building Platform Becomes Unicorn With Big $140 Million Round January 20, 2021 - Webflow scored a megafunding round of $140 million for its Series B, turning the young tech firm into a unicorn with a $2.1 billion valuation, the company said Wednesday. San… Read More
- Silicon Valley Business Journal: These Bay Area Innovations Stand Out In The First Virtual CES January 20, 2021 - Like much of the rest of the world in the age of Covid-19, this week's Consumer Electronics Show is going virtual for the first time in the history of the… Read More
- The San Diego Union-Tribune: Opinion: San Diego Is Reinventing Itself As A Global Tech Center. Just Look At Downtown. January 20, 2021 - Something is happening in Downtown San Diego, the geographic heart of a binational region whose reach through Oceanside to the north and El Centro to the east represents a phenomenal… Read More
- WVTM: Local Non-Profit Teams Up With Apple To Connect Historically Black Colleges And Universities January 20, 2021 - Apple announces some exciting news that will impacted students and faculty at Birmingham-area historically black colleges and universities. Together with Southern Company and the Ed Farm education non-profit, Apple announced the… Read More
- Phoenix Business Journal: Executive Inc.: Phoenix Health Care CEO Justin Bayless Was expanding Telehealth Prior To Covid-19 (Video) January 20, 2021 - Justin Bayless grew up in a mental health care setting — his mom was a counselor and his dad was a psychologist. The summer when he was 9 years old,… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a US Tech Community partner.