- AZ Inno: Botco.ai closes out $3.6 million seed funding round October 10, 2021 - In the startup world, raising capital is like a second job for many founders, including Rebecca Clyde, the co-founder and CEO of Botco.ai in Scottsdale. Earlier this year, in the… Read More
- Alabama Inno: Innovation Depot-based program launches second cohort October 10, 2021 - Innovation Depot has named the second cohort for its Voltage program. The Depot has selected eight entrepreneurs to participate in the program. Voltage is designed to support entrepreneurs who have… Read More
- Rhode Island Inno: Mocingbird wins Get Started Rhode Island competition October 10, 2021 - A Wakefield-based company trying to streamline the medical certification process took home the grand prize in the Get Started Rhode Island competition Wednesday. Mocingbird, which is developing a platform that… Read More
- Click on Detroit: Tech Time: DTE Energy invests in solar panel technology October 9, 2021 - Some of Metro Detroit already is receiving a portion of their power from existing DTE Energy solar parks and now the company is looking to expand its solar panel reach.… Read More
- Bost Inno: Boston’s robotics companies planning a ‘robot block party’ this weekend October 9, 2021 - Dozen's of robots walked, crawled and flew across the Seaport this weekend, from iRobot's vacuum to Boston Dynamic's robot dog, Spot. More than 40 companies took part in a "Robot Block… Read More
- Built in LA: LA’s Top 5 Tech Funding Rounds Totaled $557M in September October 9, 2021 - Online marketplaces, a charity fundraising website and an eco-friendly outdoor furniture company drew some of the biggest investments in the Los Angeles tech scene in September. Read on to learn more… Read More
- AZ Inno: Tucson space company signs deal to build, launch satellites for internet-of-things tech provider October 9, 2021 - Tucson-based space transportation tech startup Phantom Space Corp. has signed a deal to manufacture and launch dozens of satellites for internet-of-things platform maker Ingenu Inc. The deal calls for the… Read More
- San Diego Union-Tribune: After growing up with limited access to technology, nonprofit founder wants to bridge digital gap for others October 9, 2021 - Nishal Mohan’s parents struggled and worked in their village in Guyana until he was 8 years old, later applying to become teachers in the Bahamas, where they moved with a… Read More
- EIN Presswire: Healthtech Startup bttn Secures Alabama Hospital Association Partnership October 9, 2021 - bttn, a healthtech startup providing a B2B e-commerce platform for purchasing medical supplies, today announced a new partnership with the Alabama Hospital Association (AlaHA). AlaHA represents 131 hospitals across the state of Alabama. Read… Read More
- Rhode Island Inno: Rhode Island gets a Startup Week of its own October 9, 2021 - Rhode Island’s burgeoning startup scene has hit a new milestone: It’s ready for a weeklong celebration. After trialing a startup day and startup weekend, RIHub, an innovation campus and accelerator launched… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a US Tech Community partner.