- Yellowhammer News: C Spire Expands Broadband Service to Trussville; Five More Alabama Communities on Deck April 7, 2021 - C Spire recently connected its first customers in Trussville to its ultra-fast, fiber-based Gigabit broadband internet service, continuing the telecommunications and technology company’s expansion in Alabama. View full article in… Read More
- L.A. Biz: How Telehealth Startup SteadyMD Plans to Grow After Its $25M Raise April 7, 2021 - More growth is on the way for St. Louis-based telehealth startup SteadyMD. The startup this week announced it raised $25 million in a Series B round, a financing that follows a $6… Read More
- San Francisco Business Times: The Tech Industry Employs Relatively Few Women, Black and Latinx people. But Silicon Valley Does a Worse Job than the Rest of the Country. April 7, 2021 - It's long been known that there aren't a lot of women, Black or Latinx people working in the tech industry. But Silicon Valley is less likely to have members of… Read More
- Detroit Metro Times: Inspired by Dating Apps, Made-in-Detroit Kinfolk Would Pair Creative Freelancers with Jobs April 7, 2021 - This year, a new mobile app called Kinfolk is set to drop, allowing for creative freelancers to publish their portfolios and make career connections. View full article in Detroit Metro Times. Read More
- Chicago Business Journal: Tock, the Chicago-Based Restaurant Reservation App, Has Been Sold April 7, 2021 - Tock, a Chicago reservation startup from Alinea co-founder Nick Kokonas, has been acquired by Squarespace for $400 million. View full article in Chicago Business Journal. Read More
- Ledger Insights: Boston Symphony Orchestra Partners with True Tickets for Blockchain Ticketing April 7, 2021 - Boston Symphony Orchestra (BSO) has partnered with blockchain startup True Tickets to safely and seamlessly re-start live performances in the Summer. View full article in Ledger Insights. Read More
- Vator News: Text-First Telemedicine Platform CirrusMD Raises $20M April 7, 2021 - Before the pandemic, telemedicine was something of niche space, where only eight percent of patients had even tried these services. Then COVID came along and suddenly it become overcrowded: there was so… Read More
- Ouachita Citizen: Former FCC Chairman: Louisiana Should Partner with Feds to Enhance Broadband Investment April 7, 2021 - Louisiana should partner with the Federal Communications Commission to maximize funding for broadband infrastructure, a former FCC chairman said last week. The commission’s Rural Digital Opportunity Fund is a $20.4… Read More
- Arizona Capitol Times: Arizona Needs New, Innovative Ways to Produce Energy April 7, 2021 - Arizona has a long history of innovation and entrepreneurship that has helped us grow from a Western outpost into a robust and thriving economy. While Covid has obviously had an impact, we… Read More
- Puget Sound Business Journal: NFT Startup S!ng Looks Beyond the Hype for Digital Assets April 7, 2021 - Seattle-based S!ng has seen the non-fungible token, or NFT, business explode in popularity recently. According to S!ng co-founder and CEO Geoff Osler, the company is more interested in what happens after… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a US Tech Community partner.