- Denver Business Journal: Colorado Ranked No. 2 For Tech Job Growth In August September 15, 2020 - Colorado was No. 2 for tech-job growth in August, according to a new report. The Denver metro ranked No. 9 among U.S. metros for tech-job growth and the state ranked… Read More
- Built in Chicago: How A Human-Centered Approach Steers Motorola Solutions’ Chief Technology Office September 15, 2020 - Motorola Solutions’ workforce might be 17,000-employees strong — including 2,500 alone in Chicago — but it’s a group just north of 150 teammates that work cross-functionally to drive significant projects… Read More
- WMC Action News 5: Best Life: Telehealth For The Non-Tech Savvy September 11, 2020 - According to a recent Gallup poll, four in five Americans believe it is risky to go to health care facilities right now. Telemedicine provides a safer alternative, but for some… Read More
- The Denver Post: Tech’s Love Affair With Colorado Expected To Continue Despite Global Pandemic September 11, 2020 - Despite a global pandemic, Colorado will continue to be attractive to tech companies. “We can attract talent at levels that other states just can’t,” says Michelle Hadwiger, director of Global… Read More
- Denver Business Journal: How This Tech Company Plans To Open A Denver Hub While Working Remotely September 10, 2020 - Contentful, a Berlin-based tech company, is opening a Denver hub. But finding a brick-and-mortar location for its office is not an immediate priority. As a company opening a new location… Read More
- RE Journals: The Future Of 5G—And Implications For The Supply Chain September 10, 2020 - While the onset of COVID-19 exposed some vulnerabilities in our ability to deliver goods, wider impacts on the supply chain were calling for necessary advancements before the pandemic hit. Specifically,… Read More
- Healthcare Global: The Mental Health Center Of Denver: The Human Side Of Tech September 10, 2020 - Dr Wes Williams wants Denver to be the healthiest city in America. His role in this, as Chief Information Officer of the Mental Health Center of Denver, is to lead… Read More
- Chicago Inno: Sony Invests In $5.2M Round For Champaign Medical Device Startup September 9, 2020 - PhotoniCare, a Champaign startup making ear imaging technology, raised a round of funding as it works to bring its device to market. The tech company announced that it raised $5.2 million… Read More
- Built in Chicago: How These Fintech Partnerships Are Shaking Up Finance September 9, 2020 - Anyone still doubting whether fintech is disrupting Chicago’s financial services industry only needs to look at a handful of recent partnerships to see that innovative technology is necessary for large… Read More
- 9 News: Colorado Company Looks At Weather’s Effect On Baseball September 9, 2020 - The weather is important business in baseball and one Colorado company is helping Major League Baseball (MLB) stay one step ahead. Equipment created by Longmont-based Anemoment is being used in MLB to… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a US Tech Community partner.