- Built in SF: Digital Workspace MURAL Raises $50M Series C to Upgrade Platform, Hire July 29, 2021 - In today’s age of remote work, companies have turned to countless solutions to keep their employees productive and engaged from the comfort of their homes. Amidst the plethora of challenges brought… Read More
- Built in SF: Discord’s New Acquisition, Remote Raised $150M, and More SF Tech News July 28, 2021 - Companies in the Bay Area tech scene are working hard to achieve their goals. With several new rounds of venture funding and no shortage of creative innovation, read up on the… Read More
- Technical.ly Baltimore: Use these data tools to find entrepreneurship resources in Baltimore July 28, 2021 - Baltimore Data Week is offering a look at tools that can be used to explore stats and trends across many categories of life. At one session, the focus turned to the data behind… Read More
- Chicago Inno: Chicago startup Paro raises $25 million in Series B funding July 28, 2021 - Paro, the startup that connects companies to finance professionals, said it's raised $25 million in Series B funding. Read the full article on Chicago Inno. Read More
- ASU News: Partners from across AZ work together to help close internet access gaps July 28, 2021 - Broadband continues to lead discussions at the national level in the United States. From the call for a $100 billion investment in the The American Jobs Plan back in March 2020 to… Read More
- Built in Seattle: Report: Seattle Ranked Second for Tech Talent in North America July 28, 2021 - 2020 was a tough year for many Americans and local economies. Businesses were forced to move from in-person sales to online transactions, and many were forced to shutter permanently. The tech… Read More
- Tampa Bay Inno: What every employer needs to know about employees of the future (Video) July 28, 2021 - The focus needs to be less on where people work and more about how connected people are to the work, according to Tampa Bay hiring and personnel experts. Read the… Read More
- Phoenix Business Journal: Valley funding roundup: Prenexus Health closes new financing; Dovly announces $3M bridge round July 28, 2021 - The Phoenix startup community is heating up, with venture capital investment on track to beat the numbers from last year. Here's a look at two more companies in the region that… Read More
- L.A. Biz: Southland makes biggest leap in annual tech talent ranking — plus other tech news July 28, 2021 - The Greater Los Angeles and Orange County region jumped into the top 10 in CBRE Group Inc.’s annual tech talent ranking, climbing eight spots to ninth overall. Read the full… Read More
- Chicago Inno: Techstars Chicago announces latest cohort July 27, 2021 - The latest crop of Techstars Chicago startups were announced Monday, with a dozen early-stage firms set to participate in the annual accelerator program that offers mentoring, $120,000 in funding and… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a US Tech Community partner.