- Built in Chicago: Responding To COVID-19: How 7 Chicago Tech Companies Are Adapting Their Businesses April 28, 2020 - In the last few weeks, the following seven local companies have adjusted their business models to provide consumers with educational resources, temporary interest-free student loans and online learning. Beyond temporary… Read More
- Chicago Business Journal: Amid Covid-19, New Initiative Connects Underrepresented Founders With VCs In Chicago April 28, 2020 - To help connect minority and women-led startups with resources to help navigate business challenges caused by the coronavirus, a Chicago-based group is setting up VC office hours to give founders… Read More
- Built in Chicago: Meet 5 Chicago Tech Companies On The COVID-19 Front Lines April 28, 2020 - They’re looking into 3D-printing N95 and N80 masks. They’re providing medical professionals with personal protective equipment made in-house. They’re distributing fanny-packs stuffed with medical supplies to healthcare providers. Tech companies… Read More
- CBS Chicago: For Homebuyers, Virtual Tours Replacing In-Person Visits During COVID-19 Crisis April 28, 2020 - COVID-19 is keeping some prospective home buyers from touring properties. Some realtors are brokering sales for the first time without ever seeing the property first-hand. CBS 2 Morning Insider Tim… Read More
- World Economic Forum: 10 Technology Trends To Watch In The COVID-19 Pandemic April 27, 2020 - During the COVID-19 pandemic, technologies are playing a crucial role in keeping our society functional in a time of lockdowns and quarantines. And these technologies may have a long-lasting impact… Read More
- 5G in 5: Top Tech This Week – April 24, 2020 April 24, 2020 - Here’s this week’s rundown of the top 5 stories of 5G news about emerging and innovative technologies. To follow the series, check back here every week and look out for… Read More
- The Christian Science Monitor: Washington DC’s Maker Community Steps Up To 3D Print PPE April 24, 2020 - It started in late March with a self-professed high school "news junkie" and a lone 3D printer. Georgetown Day School senior Jonah Docter-Loeb was transfixed by television footage of the… Read More
- WJLA: The High-Tech Fix That’s Helping To Better Protect DC Fire & EMS Members On COVID-19 Calls April 24, 2020 - Over the last few weeks of the coronavirus pandemic, we've seen so many people expressing gratitude for first responders on the front lines - and rightfully so. On Thursday, DC… Read More
- DC Inno: Pivoting And Staying Lean: D.C. Startups And VCs Adapt To The Coronavirus Era April 24, 2020 - The economic impact stemming from the COVID-19 pandemic is, at this point, certain to have long-lasting effects. Social distancing, stay-at-home-orders, supply shortages, event cancellations and mass layoffs have rapidly created… Read More
- Built In: 27 Tech Companies In Washington, D.C. Turning The Capital Into A Leading Tech Hub April 24, 2020 - As the nation’s capital, Washington, D.C. sits at the crossroads of commerce and invention. While the city may be mostly known as a political playground, it’s not merely lawmakers and… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a US Tech Community partner.