- North Denver News: Virtual Programming At The Denver Museum Of Nature and Science April 14, 2020 - While the Denver Museum of Nature & Science is temporarily closed to the public to help slow the spread of COVID-19, it is offering a variety of virtual programs. Please see… Read More
- Denver Post: Inside The Colorado Convention Center’s Transformation Into An Emergency Coronavirus Hospital April 14, 2020 - Standing in the cavernous Colorado Convention Center that normally hosts enormous trade shows and sci-fi conventions, Gov. Jared Polis on Friday explained how the building in the heart of Denver… Read More
- 9 News: Religious Traditions Go Virtual This Passover, Easter April 14, 2020 - This week, Christians and Jews around the world are celebrating Easter and Passover. But thanks to COVID-19, faith leaders had to get creative in order to preserve some of the… Read More
- The Denver Post: 5 Local Running Races THat Have Gone Virtual During The Coronavirus Outbreak April 14, 2020 - The running community has taken a major hit because of coronavirus restrictions this spring, a time of year when the race calendar normally is ramping up and runners are itching… Read More
- CBS 4 Denver: Coronavirus In Colorado: Telehealth Embraced In Rural Communities April 14, 2020 - Congress is appropriating millions of dollars for telehealth during the COVID-19 crisis and beyond. And that is making an impact in rural Colorado. “This really is a model that will… Read More
- The Denver Channel: Remote Learning: How Are Colorado Teachers, Students, And Parents Making It Work? April 14, 2020 - Denver7 spoke to dozens of teachers, students and parents about remote learning, which is how most Colorado kids will be required to attend school for the rest of the 2019-2020… Read More
- CBS 4 Denver: Virtual Reality Helps Nurses, Doctors Respond To Emergencies April 14, 2020 - As health care workers get assigned to duties they’re not used to, a Westminster company is hoping to help train doctors and nurses in the most serious situations. Full article… Read More
- The Denver Channel: Domestic Violence Reports Expected To Increase Once Colorado’s Stay-At-Home Order Is Lifted April 14, 2020 - As Coloradans grapple with the stay-at-home order, advocates for domestic violence victims fear what is happening behind closed doors. In March, Denver Police reports show a decrease in calls for… Read More
- Built in Colorado: A Digital Tour of Colorado’s Tech Scene April 14, 2020 - These are strange times. While many of us stay at home in accordance with city orders, it’s easy to feel that life is becoming smaller and changing rapidly. So we’re… Read More
- Boston Globe: High-Tech Growing Systems Bring Joy Of Gardening Indoors April 14, 2020 - Traditionally, growing your own herbs and veggies was reserved for those with the luxury of outdoor space and abundant light. Now there are a number of new, high-tech indoor gardening… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a US Tech Community partner.