- MiBiz: GR Venture Capital scours market for small biz investments, acquisitions June 22, 2021 - As an investor and acquirer of small businesses, Steve Barnes is scouting a market that appears to hold plenty of opportunity. Read the full article on MiBiz. Read More
- San Diego Union-Tribune: California Physicians Weigh In On Telemedicine June 22, 2021 - While clinician burnout following the COVID-19 pandemic has been widely documented, a recent survey of independent physicians across California, conducted by Altais, in partnership with California Medical Association and Brown & Toland Physicians, indicates that, in California, the… Read More
- San Diego Union-Tribune: Bay Area database analytics firm with strong ties to UCSD opening innovation hub in San Diego June 22, 2021 - A fast-growing Bay Area database analytics company announced plans Thursday to open a research and development center in San Diego that could eventually employ more than 100 workers. Read the… Read More
- San Diego Union-Tribune: Can artificial intelligence predict how sick you’ll get from COVID? San Diego scientists think so June 22, 2021 - A team of San Diego scientists is harnessing artificial intelligence to understand why COVID-19 symptoms can vary dramatically from one person to the next — information that could prove useful… Read More
- Phoenix Business Journal: Phoenix edtech startup Picmonic acquired by North Carolina company June 22, 2021 - A decade ago Picmonic's founders had an idea while studying which led to the roller coaster ride that is running a startup. See why the company chose this acquisition partner.… Read More
- KALB: Bridging the Great Health Divide: Grant expands access to healthcare in schools, nursing homes & clinics June 22, 2021 - As telehealth continues to grow, so does access to care, especially in rural Louisiana parishes with the help of new technology. Read the full article on KALB. Read More
- AL.com: Chip shortage shuts down Alabama Hyundai plant production June 22, 2021 - Hyundai is suspending production at its Montgomery plant for five days due to the ongoing semiconductor shortage. Read the full article on AL.com. Read More
- Technical.ly: Technical.ly reporter Donte Kirby talks Baltimore game development on the Gaming Morning Show June 22, 2021 - On Wednesday, this reporter was interviewed on the Gaming Morning Show, a radio show hosted on Twitch by Ryan Goff, Shawn Barnes and Mike O. Full article available on Technical.ly. Read More
- Technical.ly: Verizon 5G aims to invigorate the ‘economic engine’ of Maryland June 22, 2021 - Verizon believes its 5G network can bolster economic activity in Baltimore. But on a more individualized level, access to 5G should mean convenience for the average Baltimore citizen’s day-to-day routine, said Eric Fitzgerald… Read More
- Philadelphia Business Journal: Nerd Street Gamers expects ‘exponential’ revenue growth as esports venues reopen June 22, 2021 - The company managed to increase revenue using virtual events in 2020, and now it projects more growth as its venues reopen. Read the full article in the Philadelphia Business Journal. Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a US Tech Community partner.