- Digital Journal: Arizona’s SciTech Community Receives $1 Million Grant from National Science Foundation to Develop STEM Learning Opportunities for People with Autism Spectrum Disorder April 8, 2021 - The National Science Foundation (NSF) has awarded a grant valued at over $1 million to the Institute for Learning Innovation (ILI), in partnership with SciTech Institute and the Southwest Autism Research &… Read More
- The Seattle Times: That Spotty Wi-Fi? There’s $100 Billion to Fix It April 8, 2021 - Kimberly Vasquez, a high school senior in Baltimore, faced a tough problem when the pandemic began. She had no fast internet service in her home, but all her classes were… Read More
- Technical.ly: Case Studies: How Can Tech Employers Boost Diversity in the Talent Pipeline, Starting with K-12? April 8, 2021 - Increasing diversity is a necessary change for tech teams that care about equity, and building tools that benefit all into the future. But for more systemic impact, that work can’t happen… Read More
- Rhode Island Inno: Ocean State Update: The Biggest Rhode Island Tech & Startup News from March April 8, 2021 - At the end of every month, we recap the biggest tech and startup happenings in Rhode Island. We have an archive of past roundups here. To get this info weekly (Tuesday… Read More
- Daily Aztec: SDSU Alumni and Current Students Say ‘Buck’ it and Launch New Social Media App ‘Bucket’ April 8, 2021 - Today’s social media platforms revolve around users’ past experiences. LinkedIn is where people showcase the jobs they’ve had. Instagram is the place for users to curate their captured memories. That… Read More
- Technical.ly: This Startup is Helping Small Businesses Crosspost on Ecommerce Marketplaces April 8, 2021 - Vendoo, a D.C.-based startup, aims to allow business owners to resell their items in a matter of minutes. View full article in Technical.ly. Read More
- Orlando Sentinel: Why Digital Inclusion Matters for Florida’s Hispanic Communities | Commentary April 7, 2021 - There was a time not too long ago when if I heard someone talk about “going online,” the first thing I thought of was waiting on an unemployment line. In… Read More
- Yellowhammer News: C Spire Expands Broadband Service to Trussville; Five More Alabama Communities on Deck April 7, 2021 - C Spire recently connected its first customers in Trussville to its ultra-fast, fiber-based Gigabit broadband internet service, continuing the telecommunications and technology company’s expansion in Alabama. View full article in… Read More
- L.A. Biz: How Telehealth Startup SteadyMD Plans to Grow After Its $25M Raise April 7, 2021 - More growth is on the way for St. Louis-based telehealth startup SteadyMD. The startup this week announced it raised $25 million in a Series B round, a financing that follows a $6… Read More
- Detroit Metro Times: Inspired by Dating Apps, Made-in-Detroit Kinfolk Would Pair Creative Freelancers with Jobs April 7, 2021 - This year, a new mobile app called Kinfolk is set to drop, allowing for creative freelancers to publish their portfolios and make career connections. View full article in Detroit Metro Times. Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a US Tech Community partner.