- Vox: How The Pandemic Forced Mental Health Care To Change For The Better September 23, 2020 - When the Covid-19 pandemic forced Pari Baker, a clinical social worker and therapist in rural Bath County, Virginia, to switch to seeing clients over video in April, she wasn’t sure how it… Read More
- Built in Chicago: 15 Chicago App Developers Revolutionizing Mobile Technology September 22, 2020 - With over 6.8 billion global cell phone users and counting, the importance of a business's mobile presence cannot be overstated. Since the days of Nokia's “Snake” game, mobile apps have grown into a multibillion-dollar industry,… Read More
- The Denver Channel: Amid COVID-19 Pandemic, One Rural Community Is Finding New Ways To Reach Patients September 22, 2020 - Driving down a dirt logging road in rural Maine, paramedic Nathan Yerxa can’t help but take in the view most days. Looking out over the landscape here, it’s as if… Read More
- Denver Business Journal: Amazon Announces 1,900-Person Hiring Spree In Denver September 21, 2020 - Amazon Inc. (Nasdaq: AMZN) is hiring an additional 100,000 people throughout the U.S. and Canada, including more than 1,900 people in Denver. This job growth is on top of the… Read More
- Hotel Management: Hotel Tech, Operations Companies Name New Execs September 18, 2020 - More hospitality companies are naming new leaders as they adapt to new normals. Here are just a few recent appointments. Donohoe Hospitality Services Thomas Penny, III, president of Donohoe division… Read More
- CBS 4 Denver: Study Of Wi-Fi Data On CU’s Campus Could Help Students Avoid Areas Where COVID Risk May Be Greater September 18, 2020 - The University of Colorado is looking at collecting Wi-Fi data to determine when and where the potential danger from the coronavirus might be greater. That data will show when there… Read More
- Built in Chicago: Weekly Refresh: Zero Hash Raised $5M, M1 Finance Tops $2B In Assets, And More September 17, 2020 - Peak6 to hire 160 engineers at its first major overseas office. The Chicago-based company will be hiring in Belfast, Northern Ireland at its new office. The fintech and investment company is also hiring… Read More
- State Scoop: Denver Tech Agency Considers Upgraded Digital Services, Messaging September 17, 2020 - Denver’s City Council will soon vote on a proposal from the city’s technology agency that would upgrade the city’s content management system, potentially making it easier for the city to… Read More
- Denver Business Journal: Denver Tech Company Debuts New Product For Recording Political Videos September 16, 2020 - A Denver tech company that specializes in making high-quality video campaigns has developed a new product to make creating and editing videos even easier. Storyvine specializes in making it simple… Read More
- Air Force Research Laboratory Public Affairs: Air Force, Navy Accelerate Quantum Research With International Virtual Event September 16, 2020 - The Air Force Research Laboratory’s Information Directorate is spearheading an international alliance of principal investigators across government, academia and industry to accelerate quantum enabling technologies. Innovare Advancement Center, a partnership… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a US Tech Community partner.