- Becker’s Health IT: 7 recent health IT, innovation partnerships September 18, 2021 - Here are seven recent health IT vendor contracts and go-lives accelerating digital transformation efforts at healthcare organizations. 1. Chicago-based CommonSpirit Health deployed Google's Workspace platform to improve patient and employee collaborations across… Read More
- MiBiz: Service Express acquires U.K. data center services firm, bolstering international business September 18, 2021 - Third-party data center maintenance service provider Service Express LLC has bolstered its international presence with the acquisition of a U.K.-based firm. With The ICC Group, private equity-backed Service Express has acquired a… Read More
- Built in Seattle: Snap Raise Got $90M, Remitly Going Public, and More Seattle Tech News September 17, 2021 - With plenty of new tech developments last week on the Puget Sound, read up on what’s in the works for these companies after raising fresh funding and more. This is… Read More
- Technically Philly: Philly life science firms raised more than $777M in the first half of 2021 alone September 17, 2021 - In the midst of what’s on track to be the Philadelphia’s regions best year for venture capital deals ever, life sciences are making a strong showing, too. According to a new report from CBRE, raised… Read More
- Built in LA: Aglet Hired New Execs, Vanilla Secured $11.6M, and More LA Tech News September 17, 2021 - Despite some smaller waves on the LA tech front last week, a handful of companies pulled through with brand new developments. Catch up on the latest from these West Coast… Read More
- Miami Inno: South Florida startup fundings surpass $1B in first half of 2021 September 17, 2021 - South Florida still has a ways to go before it can compete with Silicon Valley when it comes to startup fundings. But that doesn't mean the region isn't making a… Read More
- Chicago Inno: Looking for a game-day party? This startup wants to be the Airbnb for tailgating September 17, 2021 - Three years ago Nick Akrap and his buddies rented an RV and drove down to Tuscaloosa, Alabama, for the Alabama vs. Auburn football game. They went to see a classic… Read More
- Colorado Inno: Boulder-based Techstars adds ex-Disney exec to grow global brand September 17, 2021 - With an eye on global expansion, Boulder-based startup accelerator Techstars has brought on an ex-Disney executive to grow its brand. Techstars announced on Tuesday that it has appointed Matthew Grossman to the… Read More
- Bost Inno: Back to school: Here are 8 edtech startups to keep on your startups syllabus September 17, 2021 - Spending increased by 25% in the education technology, or edtech, sector, from 2019 to 2020. The U.S. spent $35.8 billion in the K-12 sector last year, according to The Learning Council, a research… Read More
- Built in SF: How Cisco Meraki Is Celebrating Hispanic Heritage Month September 17, 2021 - With events planned across the city, San Francisco and the greater Bay Area are gearing up to celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month. Established in 1968 and bracketing the independence days of… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a US Tech Community partner.