- Bridging the Divide: Shaping Communities through Education August 28, 2019 - Unfortunately, not every child gets access to the education and tools they need to be prepared for the future. But at Big Shoulders Fund, they are working to change that.… Read More
- 5G in 5: Top Tech This Week – August 23 August 23, 2019 - Here’s this week’s rundown of our favorite pieces of 5G news and stories about emerging and innovative technologies. To follow the series, check back here every week and look out… Read More
- The Denver Channel: Vista Peak Exploratory School in Aurora Adds Drones to Its Curriculum August 22, 2019 - The library inside Vista Peak Exploratory School in Aurora isn't just for reading and research anymore. Every once in a while, it's turned into an airspace for drones. Technology teacher… Read More
- CBS 4 Denver: Aurora Science Technology Students Head Back to Class at New STEM School August 22, 2019 - Students headed back to class at a new STEM school in Aurora on Thursday. The new Aurora Science Technology School expands a successful Denver DSST program. Full article here. Read More
- CBS 4 Denver: Denver Schools Implement New Program to Monitor Air Quality August 22, 2019 - When the 2019-20 school year kicks off, administrators, parents, and students at number of Denver schools will have the ability to check the nearby air quality. The data will be… Read More
- Chicago Tribune: Chicago’s Scooters Are Mostly Being Used During Rush Hour, And 3 Other Things to Know About The Devices August 22, 2019 - A new study from DePaul University’s Chaddick Institute for Metropolitan Development looking at one July day found that most rentals in Chicago’s scooter pilot program take place during the morning… Read More
- Built In Chicago: How 5 Women CEOs Found Success in Chicago Tech August 22, 2019 - It takes a lot to be able to lead a company — courage, business acumen, the ability to stay sane during intense periods of stress, and so much more. The… Read More
- Chicago Sun-Times: Two Final CPD Detective Areas Get Tech Centers to Boost Dismal Clearance Rates for Homicides, Shootings August 22, 2019 - All three Chicago Police Department detective areas now have high-tech nerve centers capable of processing videos from private surveillance cameras and cell phone footage much faster than before. View full… Read More
- 5G in 5: Top Tech This Week – August 15 August 15, 2019 - Here’s this week’s rundown of our favorite pieces of 5G news and stories about emerging and innovative technologies. To follow the series, check back here every week and look out… Read More
- The Tech Edvocate: How Can Smart City Technologies Impact Education? August 9, 2019 - One example of how urban data collecting can affect schools is Chicago’s Array of Things (AoT). It is a project that has installed data-collection sensors around the city, reports Edsurge. High… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a US Tech Community partner.