- Footwear News: 10 Years After The NBA Banned Its Shoes, APL Returns With New Tech-Loaded Basketball Sneakers October 23, 2020 - Part of APL’s early allure was derived from the NBA banning its tech-loaded Concept 1 basketball shoe. Ten years later, the brand is delivering two new models with an updated… Read More
- The Baltimore Sun: CCPS Installs New School Bus Technology To Enhance Safety As Schools Prepare To Open October 23, 2020 - Buses will be boasting new safety technology when they roll out Monday morning to transport students across the county as Carroll County Public Schools begins its hybrid learning plan. The school… Read More
- Local DVM: Virtual STEAM Expo Held For Underprivileged Students In Greater D.C. Area October 23, 2020 - A virtual STEAM expo was held for over 100 students in the greater D.C. area on Saturday. Reston-based technology firm Octo held a series of live interactive activities and experiments… Read More
- WBUR: Tech From The 1990s I Helping Musicians Play In Time While Apart October 23, 2020 - It's hard to play live music together, remotely. That fact has been highlighted by the pandemic. Many ensembles have tried rehearsing via Zoom and Skype. And entire musical seasons have been… Read More
- Sacramento Business Journal: Social Media Startup Sircles Turns To Equity Crowdfunding To Raise $1 Million For January Launch October 23, 2020 - Sacramento social media startup Sircles launched an equity crowdfunding effort on website Wefunder.com Thursday with a goal of raising $1 million. By Friday morning, Sircles had raised $485,000 from 697… Read More
- The San Diego Union-Tribune: Mitchell International Brings Extended Reality Technology To Auto Collision Shops October 23, 2020 - Virtual and augmented reality today are probably best known through products such as the Oculus VR gaming headsets or Google Glass smart-glasses, which have been discontinued for consumers. But these… Read More
- Aithority: Fullstack Academy And The University Of Illinois Chicago Team Together To Help Professionals Enter Growing Tech Industry October 23, 2020 - In response to the demand for tech professionals throughout Illinois and the need for skills training to help people enter new careers, Fullstack Academy announced a partnership with the University of Illinois Chicago (UIC) to offer… Read More
- CPR News: The Denver School That Won’t Give Up On Its Lost Students October 23, 2020 - Eighth-grade dean Dino Reyes Jr. hops inside the shiny Escalade driven by his friend and colleague sixth-grade dean Juan Rangel (a.k.a. Mr. Staxx). The flashy car with 24-inch tires gives… Read More
- Bham Now: Overwhelmed With Social Media? Meet This Birmingham Based Movement Helping You Unplug October 23, 2020 - Have you seen Netflix’s documentary The Social Dilemma? It’s an eye-opening take on tech and social media. If you were as shook as I was, let me introduce you to the… Read More
- Government Technology: Cruise Gets Approval To Test AV Tech In San Francisco October 22, 2020 - Cruise LLC got the green light Thursday to test autonomous vehicles without a safety driver on the streets of San Francisco. This permit from the California Department of Motor Vehicles will allow Cruise --… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a US Tech Community partner.