- Silicon Valley Business Journal: The Funded: Ex-Apple Store Chief’s Startup Enjoy Technology Hires Ex-CFOs of Kellogg, MLB February 25, 2021 - Enjoy Technology Inc. filled out some of its C-suite this week in moves that could mean an IPO isn't far off for the Palo Alto-based online device seller led by… Read More
- Tampa Bay Times: Smart Machines: AI Technology’s Impact on Florida’s Business Sectors February 25, 2021 - AI can’t replace humans, but the technology is making inroads in more and more business sectors. In an oft-quoted interview with Life magazine in 1970, Marvin Minsky, an MIT researcher… Read More
- Technical.ly: GW is Partnering with an Arlington AI Company to Prevent Health-Induced Car Accidents February 25, 2021 - A local AI company is partnering with a professor from George Washington University (GW) to help prevent health-induced traffic accidents. When Megan Gray was diagnosed with epilepsy at age 23, doctors told her she would… Read More
- Built In: Launching a Startup? You Should Think About Denver February 25, 2021 - Colorado is naturally primed for entrepreneurs. Not only is our governor, Jared Polis, the co-founder of successful seed accelerator Techstars, but the state's capital of Denver is fast becoming recognized… Read More
- AZ Central: ‘It Just Saved My Life’: Clubhouse App Connects Phoenix Startup Community During Pandemic February 25, 2021 - Francine Hardaway, an entrepreneur who has lived in Phoenix for 50 years, describes herself as "a very active 79." Before COVID-19, she used to go to San Francisco once a month and London twice a year… Read More
- Technical.ly: CyDeploy is Looking to Be the Missing Link in cybersecurity February 25, 2021 - Baltimore startup CyDeploy recently received a grant from the Maryland Industrial Partnerships (MIPS) program and is looking to move its artificial intelligence technology to the pilot phase. CyDeploy is using artificial intelligence and machine… Read More
- L.A. Biz: The Negotiators Taking on the Ransomware Hackers February 25, 2021 - Kurtis Minder has spent the past year negotiating six-figure ransom demands from gangs of ruthless criminals. Not for the safe return of kidnap victims, but for the release of valuable… Read More
- The San Diego Union-Tribune: Teen Tech Center at Boys & Girls Club of San Marcos Gets More Funding February 25, 2021 - The nonprofit Boys & Girls Club of San Marcos received funding from Sony Electronics to run its Best Buy Teen Tech Center another five years. The 2,000-square-foot Teen Tech Center,… Read More
- Bham Now: Meet 7 Entrepreneurs Mentoring Promising Startups at Alabama Launchpad February 25, 2021 - For the past 15 years, the Alabama Launchpad Startup Competition has guided some of the best and brightest entrepreneurs in Alabama by investing $5.6 million in 100 Alabama startups. Now, Alabama Launchpad… Read More
- The Detroit News: Some Therapists say Virtual Visits Should Last Beyond the Pandemic February 25, 2021 - As countless Americans face pandemic-related mental health struggles, many Michigan therapists and psychologists say the practice of “teletherapy,” or virtual counseling, is an adequate substitute that greatly expands accessibility. Some… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a US Tech Community partner.