- Verizon Community Partnerships Chat With Maria Fernanda Borja, President & CEO Of Latino Student Fund In Washington, DC May 13, 2020 - One of the most rewarding aspects of our community engagement work is the opportunity to partner with many non-profit organizations and support innovative programs that help advance the diverse communities… Read More
- Community Partner: One Colorado May 13, 2020 - One Colorado is Colorado’s leading advocacy organization dedicated to advancing equality for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ) Coloradans and their families. One Colorado effectively advocates for LGBTQ Coloradans… Read More
- Verizon Community Partnerships Chat with Elizabeth Lindsey, CEO of Byte Back in Washington, DC May 8, 2020 - One of the most rewarding aspects of our community engagement work is the opportunity to partner with many non-profit organizations and support innovative programs that help advance the diverse communities… Read More
- Connection Across the Country April 29, 2020 - For Natalie Gupton, a strong network connection is vital to achieving her organization’s mission. AgSafe, which is a nationwide non-profit organization, provides practical health and safety education for the agricultural… Read More
- Creating Value for All March 26, 2020 - Bright Ventures and Verizon’s 5G Lab, with support from Faces of 5G, hosted a recent event in New York City that convened experts to discuss how evolving technologies will impact… Read More
- Rural Improvement through Connectivity March 18, 2020 - Telligen Community Initiative, an Iowa-based grant making organization, supports innovative and forward-looking projects aimed at improving rural health, social well-being, and educational attainment. Their grant services also improve community services… Read More
- CBS Chicago: Exhibit Now At DuSable Museum Provides Virtual Reality Experience of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s ‘I Have A Dream’ Speech March 4, 2020 - We’re all familiar with the film of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. reciting his “I Have a Dream” speech in Washington, D.C. in 1963, but a new exhibit at the… Read More
- Responding to First Responders March 4, 2020 - Unfortunately, the biggest death and injury rate for first responders is traffic accidents. HAAS Alert, a Chicago-based cellular-vehicle communication company, is using technology to tackle this issue. Fire and… Read More
- GUEST POST – Alon Grinshpoon: 5 Reasons Why 5G and AR are a Perfect Match February 18, 2020 - Alon Grinshpoon is CEO and founder of echoAR (www.echoAR.xyz), a cloud platform for augmented reality (AR) that provides tools and network infrastructure to help developers & companies quickly build and… Read More
- Tackling Urban Challenges Together February 12, 2020 - Based in San Francisco, UrbanLeap is a platform that works with local and regional governments around the country to provide the data and tools needed to create innovative solutions for… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a US Tech Community partner.