- This is How Virtual Reality Treats Mental Health March 6, 2019 - If you’re considering mental therapy, your first thought may not be to reach for a virtual reality (VR) headset. Though most people associate VR with games and entertainment, the technology… Read More
- Tech for the Blind: This App Can ‘See’ for Them February 27, 2019 - Do a quick test. Close your eyes and try to find the front door. Now open that door, walk to the corner and then go to the subway or a… Read More
- To Faces of 5G, and Beyond February 20, 2019 - It’s an exciting time to be launching Faces of 5G. While there’s historic innovation coming at the hands of 5G technology, the reality is there are already extraordinary innovations taking… Read More
- The Future of Smart Cities Powered by 5G February 10, 2019 - Faces of 5G attended Smart Cities NY in May to catch a glimpse of what’s ahead for smart cities and hear how next-generation networks will power historic innovation. “When I… Read More
- Matt Weinberg in TechCrunch: Making Way for New Levels of Innovation August 10, 2018 - Last year, I wrote this piece in TechCrunch on the importance of streamlining and modernizing infrastructure policies as well as establishing the proper balance of public-private partnerships to encourage investment… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a US Tech Community partner.