- Community Partner: One Colorado May 13, 2020 - One Colorado is Colorado’s leading advocacy organization dedicated to advancing equality for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ) Coloradans and their families. One Colorado effectively advocates for LGBTQ Coloradans… Read More
- Creating Value for All March 26, 2020 - Bright Ventures and Verizon’s 5G Lab, with support from Faces of 5G, hosted a recent event in New York City that convened experts to discuss how evolving technologies will impact… Read More
- Rural Improvement through Connectivity March 18, 2020 - Telligen Community Initiative, an Iowa-based grant making organization, supports innovative and forward-looking projects aimed at improving rural health, social well-being, and educational attainment. Their grant services also improve community services… Read More
- CBS Chicago: Exhibit Now At DuSable Museum Provides Virtual Reality Experience of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s ‘I Have A Dream’ Speech March 4, 2020 - We’re all familiar with the film of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. reciting his “I Have a Dream” speech in Washington, D.C. in 1963, but a new exhibit at the… Read More
- Responding to First Responders March 4, 2020 - Unfortunately, the biggest death and injury rate for first responders is traffic accidents. HAAS Alert, a Chicago-based cellular-vehicle communication company, is using technology to tackle this issue. Fire and… Read More
- GUEST POST – Alon Grinshpoon: 5 Reasons Why 5G and AR are a Perfect Match February 18, 2020 - Alon Grinshpoon is CEO and founder of echoAR (www.echoAR.xyz), a cloud platform for augmented reality (AR) that provides tools and network infrastructure to help developers & companies quickly build and… Read More
- CES 2020 January 24, 2020 - A little late, but here's a quick #ces recap: Went to stay informed on all the latest trends (or buzz)... 3 key takeaways: While I didn’t attend in 2019, the… Read More
- Community Connection December 10, 2019 - Robert Johnson is making it his mission to support the development of entrepreneurs of color. He recently started a social impact business incubator called The Collective. Located in the Bronzeville… Read More
- The New Digital Economy November 12, 2019 - At Outlier Ventures in Chicago, Rumi Morales is focused on the creation of a new digital economy and knows that new and transformative businesses need 5G to succeed. Rumi, who… Read More
- [email protected]: Connecting Chicago’s Latino Community to the Workforce of Tomorrow, Today November 12, 2019 - In the 21st century, digital literacy is no longer a luxury – it’s a necessity. Every day, we’re becoming more reliant on technology to accomplish basic tasks, from making doctors’… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a US Tech Community partner.