- Community Partnership Chat: Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Los Angeles July 9, 2021 - Troup Brian Coronado, Executive Director of Community Engagement and Government Relations for Verizon, speaks with Patrick Mahoney, CEO of the Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Los Angeles, about their… Read More
- Event: Conserving Land & Sea in Florida July 1, 2021 - On June 30, US Tech Future hosted a discussion on Florida's ecosystem which includes some of the rarest habitats and species in the world - both on land and in… Read More
- Faces of 5G: GNO, Inc. July 1, 2021 - Michael Hecht, President & CEO, GNO, Inc. discusses how the New Orleans business community was impacted by COVID-19, how technology helped them pull through a difficult time, and what the… Read More
- Community Partnership Chat: New York Employment & Training Coalition June 23, 2021 - Tavonia Davis, Director of State Government Affairs and Public Policy New York, Verizon and Jose Ortiz, Jr., Chief Executive Officer, New York Employment & Training Coalition speak about ensuring the… Read More
- Community Partnership Chat: Youth Pride, Inc. June 23, 2021 - Adriana Dawson, Community Engagement - State Government Affairs at Verizon sat down with Elana Rosenberg, Executive Director of Youth Pride to discuss how the organization supports and advocates for LGBTQQ… Read More
- Community Partnership Chat: The Center on Colfax June 23, 2021 - Verizon’s Josh Miller talked with John White, Events Director for the Center on Colfax about the Center's mission to support the LGBTQ+ community in the Denver area--particularly during the pandemic--and… Read More
- Community Partnership Chat: StartOut June 23, 2021 - Troup Coronado, Executive Director, Community Engagement & Government Relations at Verizon sits down with Angelic Williams, Senior Program Manager, StartOut, to discuss StartOut's mission to increase the number, diversity, and… Read More
- Faces of 5G: Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Louisiana June 23, 2021 - Mayra Pineda, President/CEO of the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Louisiana discusses how COVID-19 impacted the business community and how partners like Verizon supported their membership through grants and technological… Read More
- Words of Pride – Amplifying Our Voices June 17, 2021 - In celebration of Pride Month 2021, Verizon spotlighted community partners empowering and supporting the LGBTQ youth. Verizon and leading national organizations serving LGBTQ youth and advancing programs spoke about initiatives… Read More
- Community Partnership Chat: Juneteenth Music Festival June 17, 2021 - Verizon’s Josh Miller sat down with Norman Harris, President of the JMF Foundation that leads the Juneteenth Music Festival for a discussion of what the Juneteenth holiday celebrates; how the… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a US Tech Community partner.