- Memphis Inno: The Memphis innovation ecosystem at a glance September 24, 2021 - "I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding… Read More
- Memphis Inno: Meet Memphis Inno’s 2021 Inno Under 25: Rising tech innovators and leaders September 23, 2021 - In 1971, Fred Smith, then 26 years old, founded FedEx. That new venture was full of innovation, with a young CEO at the helm. Read the full article on Memphis Inno. Read More
- Nashville Business Journal: Tech execs: Nashville should model its tech scene after this city September 17, 2021 - Nashville’s tech executives weigh in on the city Nashville should model it tech scene after. Read the full article on the Nashville Business Journal. Read More
- Main Street Nashville: Opinion: Legislative process toward broadband a mixed bag September 16, 2021 - The Tennessee legislature has made positive strides cutting red tape to aid broadband expansion, but the state unfortunately continues to be hostile to taxpayers by promoting government-run (taxpayer-funded) networks. Read… Read More
- Nashville Business Journal: Top of The List: Nashville’s largest tech products firms September 15, 2021 - What are the largest tech products firms in Nashville? Read the full article on the Nashville Business Journal. Read More
- Nashville Business Journal: Tech Bytes: Real estate tech company raises $16M Series B round; S&P 500 company completes $84M acquisition September 14, 2021 - A roundup of the latest news from Nashville's growing tech sector. Read the full article on the Nashville Business Journal. Read More
- Memphis Business Journal: Local startup looks to solve major issue for people with diabetes, scores NIH gran September 13, 2021 - Diatech Diabetes is developing a software platform — one that could ensure people with diabetes everywhere obtain proper amounts of insulin. Read the full article on the Memphis Business Journal. Read More
- Nashville Business Journal: Talent pipelines: Nashville’s tech workers hail from education, transition, relocation September 12, 2021 - Nashville’s tech workforce may be smaller than most, but it’s also the fastest-growing in the nation, according to a national study. Here are three pipelines fueling the growth: Read the… Read More
- Nashville Business Journal: Atlanta company acquires Nashville-based law firm IT company Logicforce September 11, 2021 - Logicforce is this Atlanta company's third acquisition in two months, and it extends a string of dealmaking and shakeup within Nashville's legal sector. Read the full article on the Nashville… Read More
- Nashville Business Journal: The most important tech skill for students entering the workforce, according to local executives September 10, 2021 - Here is what Nashville’s tech community suggests students entering the workforce should focus on. Read the full article on the Nashville Business Journal. Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a Tennessee Community partner.