- Puget Sound Business Journal: Seattle startup Remitly files paperwork to go public June 21, 2021 - The remittance company aims to join the growing list of Seattle-area tech firms that have gone public or plan to do so soon. Read the full article in the Puget… Read More
- Geek Wire: Facebook acquires Seattle virtual reality gaming company BigBox VR, makers of Population: One June 20, 2021 - Seattle startup BigBox VR, the company behind multiplayer virtual reality game POPULATION: ONE, has been acquired by Facebook. Read the full article on Geek Wire. Read More
- Built in Seattle: E-Commerce Startup Shipium Raises $8M in Seed Funding to Take on Amazon June 19, 2021 - People are spoiled when it comes to online shopping. Many of us expect to be able to buy anything we want online, and we’re confused when we can’t find what… Read More
- Built in Seattle: Cybersecurity Startup ExtraHop Is Getting Acquired in a $900M Deal June 17, 2021 - There are plenty of advantages to our current shift toward global digitization, from broadening access to useful information to helping brands gather more customer data to improve their business. Read the… Read More
- Built in Seattle: Stackline Raises $130M to Help Brands With E-Commerce Strategy June 17, 2021 - Starbucks, Sony, General Mills and Levi’s are all globally recognized brands, but what else do they have in common? They all rely on Stackline to help with their e-commerce business. Full article… Read More
- Admet: Outreach lands $200 million, pushing valuation of sales software startup to $4.4 billion June 14, 2021 - Outreach simply landed $200 million in enterprise capital that the 10-year-old software program firm will use to assist extra gross sales professionals shut offers, observe leads and enhance engagement with clients. Read… Read More
- Admet: Unisys to acquire Seattle-area startup Unify Square for $152.5M June 13, 2021 - Publicly traded IT providers firm Unisys announced that it’s going to purchase Bellevue, Wash.-based startup Unify Square for $152.5 million in money. Read the full article on Admet. Read More
- Puget Sound Business Journal: Seattle startup Moz acquired by email marketing company June 11, 2021 - Moz's CEO says the search engine optimization company will maintain its brand and could even grow its 160-person team. Read the full article in Puget Sound Business Journal. Read More
- Built in Seattle: Sales Software Unicorn Outreach Raises $200M at $4.4B Valuation June 10, 2021 - Sales software startup Outreach announced Wednesday that it raised $200 million in fresh financing by way of Premji Invest and Steadfast Capital Ventures. Read the full article on Built in Seattle. Read More
- Built in Seattle: TerraClear Raised $25M, Pushpay Grows Its Team, and More Seattle Tech News June 10, 2021 - Startups on the Seattle tech scene are growing and developing more ways to serve communities. Powering things from spas to churches to pet tracking services, find out what’s new. Read… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a Seattle Community partner.