- Puget Sound Business Journal: Petabyte looks for new Bellevue office after raising $15M September 21, 2021 - The veterinary software company wants to stay on the Eastside. Read the full article on the Puget Sound Business Journal. Read More
- Built in Seattle: AccelByte Raises $10M to Help Video Game Studios Make Better Games September 20, 2021 - Video games have become a lot more sophisticated (and arguably more fun) than the early days of Pong and Pac-Man. While the transition from retro to modern video games took years to get… Read More
- Puget Sound Business Journal: Shutterstock acquires Seattle-based PicMonkey for $110M September 19, 2021 - According to PicMonkey's website, its rates won't change and the brand will continue to exist. Read the full article on the Puget Sound Business Journal. Read More
- Puget Sound Business Journal: Milliman acquires Ohio-based pharmacy data firm September 18, 2021 - Seattle-based consulting firm Milliman said Tuesday it has acquired SkySail Rx, a pharmacy benefit tech firm based near Cleveland. SkySail's technology analyzes pharmacy data to help with functions like claim… Read More
- Built in Seattle: Snap Raise Got $90M, Remitly Going Public, and More Seattle Tech News September 17, 2021 - With plenty of new tech developments last week on the Puget Sound, read up on what’s in the works for these companies after raising fresh funding and more. This is… Read More
- GeekWire: Diagnostics startup ID Genomics snags NIH grant to develop rapid test for COVID-19 variants September 7, 2021 - Diagnostics startup ID Genomics will accelerate its development of a quick test for variants of the COVID-19 virus with a new grant from the U.S. National Institutes of Health. The Seattle-based company announced the… Read More
- Built in Seattle: LevelTen Energy Raises $35M Series C From Google, Techstars and Others September 6, 2021 - Earlier this month, the United Nations released a climate change report stressing the need for industries, governments and individuals alike to immediately reduce their contributions to greenhouse gases. Although hundreds of cities… Read More
- Seattle Times: Microsoft recruits longtime Amazon cloud exec Charlie Bell September 5, 2021 - Microsoft appears to have scored a personnel win in the cloud wars, hiring former Amazon Web Services Senior Vice President Charlie Bell. The move comes as Microsoft’s Azure cloud-computing wing… Read More
- Built in Seattle: Teleport Raises $30M Series B, on Track to Hire 100th Employee This Year September 4, 2021 - Software startup Teleport just raised new funding in order to capitalize on its recent growth. Last week, Teleport announced that it raised $30 million in a Series B funding round led by Kleiner… Read More
- Built in Seattle: Pushpay Is Acquiring Streaming Company Resi Media for $150M September 3, 2021 - On Tuesday, church and nonprofit donation platform Pushpay announced its plans to acquire video streaming company Resi Media. Pushpay revealed that it was paying $150 million for the streaming startup in a combination… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a Seattle Community partner.