- Verizon lanza Verizon Latino, una sección dedicada a la Música Latina en Apple Music September 15, 2020 - BASKING RIDGE, N.J. El mes de la Herencia Hispana comienza el 15 de septiembre y termina el 15 de octubre, Verizon celebra la diversidad y las contribuciones de los hispanos todos… Read More
- Verizon Launches Verizon Latino, A Latin Music Destination On Apple Music September 15, 2020 - BASKING RIDGE, N.J. — While Hispanic Heritage Month runs from September 15 to October 15, Verizon celebrates diversity and the contributions of Hispanics every day. Verizon is committed to bringing the… Read More
- Network Chuck Explains MEC and Its Benefits September 11, 2020 - YouTuber Network Chuck illustrates how mobile edge computing (MEC) works and why it's critical across industries in new explainer video. Click here to watch video. Read More
- VIDEO: Small Cells (English) September 2, 2020 - Big on capabilities, small cells provide added wireless capacity and coverage today, and pave the way for tomorrow’s innovations. Read More
- VIDEO: Small Cells (Spanish) September 2, 2020 - Big on capabilities, small cells provide added wireless capacity and coverage today, and pave the way for tomorrow's innovations. Read More
- Verizon Community Partnerships Initiative Chat with Jennifer Rodriguez, President & CEO of the Greater Philadelphia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (English) August 31, 2020 - The Greater Philadelphia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce works to develop, promote and advocate for Latino-owned businesses in the Greater Philadelphia region through educational programs, business development, and a broad range… Read More
- ICYMI – How Technology Helps Communities Adapt (6/18 Virtual Event) June 18, 2020 - The COVID-19 pandemic has shown how important access to technology is in communities across America. From learning at home, to connecting with doctors, to video calls with loved ones, technology… Read More
- Connection through COVID May 15, 2020 - Recently, Faces of 5G’s Matt Weinberg interviewed Maor Cohen, CEO and Co-Founder of n*gram health. n*gram aims to improve quality of life for senior citizens, caregivers, and families through virtual… Read More
- Creating Value for All March 26, 2020 - Bright Ventures and Verizon’s 5G Lab, with support from Faces of 5G, hosted a recent event in New York City that convened experts to discuss how evolving technologies will impact… Read More
- Rural Improvement through Connectivity March 18, 2020 - Telligen Community Initiative, an Iowa-based grant making organization, supports innovative and forward-looking projects aimed at improving rural health, social well-being, and educational attainment. Their grant services also improve community services… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a San Diego County Community partner.