- Verizon & TracFone: Supporting California Consumers September 20, 2021 - Jesús Román, Associate General Counsel and VP of Government Affairs, Verizon discusses how the Verizon/TracFone merger will better support California consumers. Watch here in English. Watch here in Spanish. Read More
- Expanding Broadband in California September 8, 2021 - Hear from Rudy Reyes, West Region Vice President and Associate General Counsel at Verizon, about why expanding broadband in California matters and requires both capital investment and local reform. Read More
- How 5G Is Changing Los Angeles | Verizon August 17, 2021 - In today's video we are taking a look inside the Verizon 5G lab here in Los Angeles. We'll also go over what 5G is and how it is different than… Read More
- Words of Pride – Amplifying Our Voices June 17, 2021 - In celebration of Pride Month 2021, Verizon spotlighted community partners empowering and supporting the LGBTQ youth. Verizon and leading national organizations serving LGBTQ youth and advancing programs spoke about initiatives… Read More
- ICYMI: Not Invisible: Taking Action on the Crisis of MMIWG May 4, 2021 - Verizon's Thought Leadership panel on Thursday, April 29 kicked off the National Week of Action for Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women and Girls (MMIWG). Our panelists discussed how individuals and… Read More
- Women’s History Month March 29, 2021 - As Women’s History Month comes to a close, the Verizon team has come together to share what Women’s History Month means to them and the importance of continuing to celebrate… Read More
- Verizon Community Partner Chat: San Diego Futures Foundation (SDFF) March 29, 2021 - One of the most rewarding aspects of our community engagement work is the opportunity to partner with many non-profit organizations and support innovative programs that help advance the diverse communities… Read More
- #StopAsianHate March 25, 2021 - Read More
- #StopAsianHate (English) March 25, 2021 - Read More
- Surfside Chat March 8, 2021 - Verizon's Dominique Cano-Stocco joins the Surfrider Foundation's Stefanie Sekich-Quinn for a surfside chat. Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a San Diego County Community partner.