- Rhode Island Inno: Ocean State Update: The Biggest Rhode Island Tech & Startup News from March April 8, 2021 - At the end of every month, we recap the biggest tech and startup happenings in Rhode Island. We have an archive of past roundups here. To get this info weekly (Tuesday… Read More
- Rhode Island Inno: Pharma Redistribution Company Wins Brown Venture Prize April 7, 2021 - The pharmaceutical redistribution company MediCircle was the big winner at the Brown Venture Prize Pitch Competition, claiming the $25,000 first place prize that also comes with expert mentorship and networking… Read More
- Technical.ly: Kapowza Launches Streaming Service April 7, 2021 - In creating advertising and marketing materials for brands and businesses around Baltimore, creative agency Kapowza has tapped into a key way to make a splash when launching a new product: Just add… Read More
- Rhode Island Inno: A Conversation with the Founder of Brown’s Venture Capital Inclusion Lab April 6, 2021 - As founder and director of the Venture Capital Inclusion Lab at Brown University, Banu Ozkazanc-Pan is knee-deep in the minutiae of how innovation economies work — and the ways in… Read More
- Smart Cities World: Solar Projects Advance Rhode Island’s Renewable Energy Resources April 1, 2021 - Clean tech integrator Ameresco has achieved commercial operation at its site in Tiverton and mechanical completion at its location in Cumberland in the New England state. View full article in… Read More
- Rhode Island Inno: Providence UX Designer Launches Platform to Thank Health Care Workers March 31, 2021 - Since the coronavirus pandemic struck at the beginning of 2020, many people have expressed their gratitude for frontline healthcare workers by posting on social media, making yard signs and saying… Read More
- Rhode Island Inno: Meet the Entrepreneurs in DESIGNxRI’s 2021 Design Catalyst Cohort March 30, 2021 - After a year of pivots, which included taking its 2020 Design Catalyst program all-virtual and overhauling the structure of its annual Design Week in October, DESIGNxRI is back — and it's kicking… Read More
- Government Technology: Rhode Island and Google Deliver Virtual Career Center March 24, 2021 - Rhode Island, like many other states, is seeing record-high unemployment rates in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic. In July 2020, former Rhode Island Governor Gina Raimondo announced an initiative called Back to Work… Read More
- Rhode Island Inno: Lotus Noire Health Brings Covid-19 ‘One-Stop Shop’ to Rhode Islanders of Color March 23, 2021 - Temperance Taylor had initially planned to launch her startup, Lotus Noire Health, in March of 2020. The vision was to provide sexual health care via telemedicine to communities of color… Read More
- Newport Buzz: Brown’s Brain Week RI Will Help Schoolkids, Home-Bound Attendees Get out of Their Heads March 22, 2021 - Kids across Rhode Island are familiar with the signs that spring is on its way — melting snow, longer days and plastic models of brains popping up in classrooms. The… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a Providence Community partner.