- Rhode Island Inno: At Woonsocket Startup Texture In 3D, Art Meets Machinery September 29, 2020 - Peter Lynch has been working in machine shops for more than 20 years. He started as a tool and die maker, where veterans taught him the industry as a real… Read More
- Innovation Studio: Venture Café New England Appoints New President And Announces Rebrand September 24, 2020 - Venture Café New England, a tax-exempt 501(c) (3) non-profit which has championed small businesses and aspiring entrepreneurs by providing free services in New England for over 10 years, is pleased… Read More
- WPRI: Cybersecurity Expert: Parents Should Become Familiar With Remote Learning Technology September 22, 2020 - With several districts across the state choosing to begin the school year virtually, a cybersecurity expert tells 12 News there are plenty of steps parents can take to ensure their child… Read More
- Venture Beat: Congress Probes How AI Will Impact U.S. Economic Recovery September 17, 2020 - AI has the potential to improve human lives and a company’s bottom line, but it can also accelerate inequality and eliminate jobs during the worst U.S. recession since the Great… Read More
- Providence Journal: Infosys To Expand In Rhode Island September 15, 2020 - Information technology services provider Infosys said Thursday it plans to grow its Rhode Island workforce to 1,000 people by 2023, doubling its hiring in the state. The India-based company opened a… Read More
- CE Pro: Integrator Provides Networks, Security for 200 Pop-up COVID-19 Testing Sites September 11, 2020 - When the coronavirus COVID-19 hotspots began to stress the healthcare systems and testing capabilities of several U.S. states, pop-up testing sites became a crucial weapon in the fight against the virus. The… Read More
- Science News: Creative School Plans Could Counter Inequities Exposed By COVID-19 September 10, 2020 - The emergency pivot to remote learning for K–12 students last spring illuminated longstanding educational fault lines in the United States. The most vulnerable students — children with disabilities, English language… Read More
- Rhode Island Inno: Rhode Island Inno Approved: September Tech And Startup Events To Know About September 9, 2020 - Because Rhode Island is a veritable hive of cool people doing cool things and hiring personal assistants is expensive, we at Rhode Island Inno have established a curated calendar of… Read More
- Forbes: High-Tech Greenhouses Could Be The Future Of Agriculture September 3, 2020 - In a small town in Eastern Kentucky, the future of agriculture is growing. A 2.76 million-square-foot facility is being created on 60 acres of land which will utilize environmentally-friendly techniques… Read More
- Providence Journal: R.I. Tech High School Builds Virus-Symptom Screening App September 2, 2020 - Joe Mazzone, a computer and software engineering instructor at the William M. Davies Jr. Career & Technical High School, is using what he teaches in class to help his school… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a Providence Community partner.