- Technical.ly Philly: Timothy Welbeck: Companies still have work to do in supporting racial equity, despite all those pledges June 17, 2021 - It’s been a year since cities around the world hosted protests in the wake of George Floyd’s murder by Minneapolis police, eliciting plenty of corporate pledges to further racial justice efforts through funding or… Read More
- Technical.ly Philly: Splinterlands, a blockchain-based gaming company from Philly-area founders, is looking to hire June 17, 2021 - As blockchain technology and cryptocurrency become increasingly mainstream, you’ll start to see it integrated into your everyday life past the investing and financial world. Read the full article on Technical.ly… Read More
- Technical.ly Philly: Why Angel Johnson believes cryptocurrency can build Black generational wealth June 17, 2021 - Angel Johnson always had the type of fearlessness that would one day make her a bold investor. Growing up in North Philadelphia near Broad Street and Lehigh Avenue, Johnson was taught… Read More
- Tech Link: Navy Research Center’s IP Program Fosters and Protects Innovation June 17, 2021 - The need to protect intellectual property (IP) has always been a priority of the Naval Surface Warfare Center, Philadelphia Division (NSWCPD). Read the full article on Tech Link. Read More
- Technical.ly Philly: Convenience store delivery startup Lula raised a seed round after tweaking its biz model June 17, 2021 - At the end of last year, after shuttering real-time ratings app Vyb amid the coronavirus pandemic, cofounders and Drexel University alums Adit Gupta and Tom Falzani launched Lula. The convenience store delivery subscription service allows users to order from businesses like 7-Eleven or their local corner… Read More
- Technical.ly: Crossbeam software engineers explain their ‘bet’ on Clojure June 14, 2021 - While you might not have heard of functional programing language Clojure, Center City-based partner ecosystem platform Crossbeam’s engineers call it the company’s “secret sauce.” Read the full article on Technical.ly. Read More
- Technical.ly: NASA granted a Pennovation researcher $125K for a water monitoring system used in space June 13, 2021 - It’s not often we get to refer to the National Aeronautics and Space Administration in relation to Philly tech. If you’re an astrophile, this one’s for you. Read the full article on… Read More
- Technical.ly: This local technologist made Philly the birthplace of the leading NFT standard June 12, 2021 - Nonfungible tokens (NFTs) are leading to new streams of revenue for creatives and changing how we consider goods supported by the internet. Read the full article on Technical.ly. Read More
- Technical.ly: How Vanguard is using machine learning for personalized financial advice June 11, 2021 - When it comes to planning your financial future, Valley Forge-based Vanguard is chock-full of investing pros to guide you along the way. Full article is available on Technical.ly. Read More
- Philadelphia Business Journal: Philadelphia startup Nextmv shifts strategy ahead of Series B, plans to double staff June 10, 2021 - The Philadelphia-based optimization firm plans to scale by making its platform available to developers at large and small companies alike. Read the full article on Philadelphia Business Journal. Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a Philadelphia Community partner.