- WGNO: 50 Local Families Gifted Computers From Comp-U-Dopt And City Of New Orleans Partnership January 13, 2021 - Virtual learning just got a little easier for dozens of local students. Non-profit Comp-U-Dopt, in partnership with the City of New Orleans, JP Morgan Chase, Repurpose, United Teachers of New… Read More
- Nola.com: NOLA.com’s ‘Mardi Gras For All Y’all’ Invites World To Immersive Carnival January 12, 2021 - The spirit of Mardi Gras will roll on in 2021, propelled by some of New Orleans' best-loved celebrities and the wonders of technology. A three-night, 4½-hour online spectacular called "Mardi… Read More
- WDSU 6: NOLA-PS Moves To Virtual Learning Amid COVID-19 Spike In City January 11, 2021 - All New Orleans public schools will begin virtual learning this week due to a spike in coronavirus cases, according to a news release issued by NOLA-PS. According to a news… Read More
- Nola.com: As 2021 Arrives, Conquer Your Fears Of Technology With Help From The Jefferson Parish Library, January 6, 2021 - It’s the time for New Year’s resolutions, so we're going to suggest one: Don’t be afraid of new technology, and consider the library as a primary source for information that… Read More
- 4WWL: New 911 Software Will Give People The Ability To Video Chat Or Text Their Emergency January 4, 2021 - There was a time not that long ago in the city when you had to pick up the phone and call 911 to get help in an emergency. These days,… Read More
- KLFY: New Technology Detects Viruses In The Air December 24, 2020 - It’s a new piece of technology in the fight against covid-19. A machine typically used to detect mold and bacteria in the air can now help tell if covid-19 could… Read More
- Baking Business: Virtual BakingTech Brings New Opportunities For Connections, Learning December 23, 2020 - The pandemic presented a list of challenges for every business, but maybe none more daunting than for those planning large expos, conferences and tradeshows. The American Society of Baking took… Read More
- New Orleans City Business: Training Options Increase In New Orleans Tech Industry December 22, 2020 - The COVID-19 pandemic has put a half to the hospitality and tourism industry in New Orleans and has left many workers either unemployed or underemployed. Delgado Community College has a… Read More
- Associated Press: States Get Tracing Apps To Talk To Each Other As Virus Rises December 17, 2020 - As coronavirus exposure notification technology slowly rolls out across the country, every resident in 17 states and the District of Columbia will now be able to send and receive alerts… Read More
- Nola.com: Sci Hi Shows Off New $27.5 Million Campus In New Orleans Medical Corridor December 14, 2020 - Fifteen years after New Orleans Charter Science & Mathematics High School leaders said they needed a state-of-the-art campus, officials cut the ribbon Wednesday morning on a $27.5 building strategically located in… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a New Orleans Community partner.