- The Loyola Maroon: Organizations Work To Help Underprivileged Students Thrive October 29, 2020 - During a pandemic that has pushed the majority of schools online and heightened learning inequalities, many local organizations intended for the success of underprivileged high school and college students have… Read More
- The Advocate: State Senator: Space Exploration Begins At New Orleans’ Own Michoud, October 28, 2020 - Michoud has a legacy of service, manufacturing vehicles that moved the nation forward. From the C-76 cargo planes during World War II and engines for the M4 Sherman and M46… Read More
- The Louisiana Weekly: STEM NOLA Receives $2.79 M From The DOD October 27, 2020 - New Orleans-based STEM NOLA received a $2.79 million grant this month from the U.S. Department of Defense (DOD) to expand educational workshops and access across the Gulf South, serving military-connected… Read More
- NOLA.com: A School Year Like No Other: A Peek Inside New Orleans Public Schools In The Era Of Coronavirus October 21, 2020 - Playground equipment sat untouched as first graders at KIPP East Community Primary rose from plexiglass-protected desks and danced in place for their "wiggle break." Across town, when the 10 a.m.… Read More
- ESPN: The Technology Behind The Tropang Giga’s Early Success In The Philippine Cup October 19, 2020 - The TNT franchise changed their monicker from KaTropa to Tropang Giga before the start of the PBA restart to further stress their push for mobile internet usage. In the past,… Read More
- New Orleans City Business: STEM NOLA gets $2.79M grant to expand education programs October 12, 2020 - A New Orleans nonprofit that advances opportunities for young people and people of color in science, technology, engineering and mathematics has received a federal grant to expand its programs. STEM… Read More
- The Emory Wheel: The Future of Fan Engagement Through Virtual Reality October 12, 2020 - In a surreal world defined by social distancing, the dynamics of professional sports have been upended in dramatic fashion. When COVID-19 made its mark on the U.S. in March, players and fans… Read More
- Forbes: How Commander’s Palace Brought Its Party Back To Life October 8, 2020 - At the end of 2019, Ti Martin looked at the numbers for Commander’s Palace. It was her first year at the helm of the upscale New Orleans restaurant, after the… Read More
- Aithority: FICO Holds Free Virtual Financial Education Event To Help Empower New Orleans Consumers October 7, 2020 - Leading analytics software firm FICO will host a free financial education online event for New Orleans-area residents on October 8 to provide consumers with knowledge and tools to gain better insight into their financial health.… Read More
- New Orleans City Business: Try Touchless Payment To Avoid Dirty Money October 6, 2020 - If you’re looking for a self-improvement task in this pandemic era, try teaching yourself to use contactless payments with your phone or “tap-to-pay” credit and debit cards. Any germaphobe will… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a New Orleans Community partner.