- Ouachita Citizen: Former FCC Chairman: Louisiana Should Partner with Feds to Enhance Broadband Investment April 7, 2021 - Louisiana should partner with the Federal Communications Commission to maximize funding for broadband infrastructure, a former FCC chairman said last week. The commission’s Rural Digital Opportunity Fund is a $20.4… Read More
- Tulane News: Tulane University Receives Award to Demonstrate Electric Shuttle Buses for New Orleans Region April 5, 2021 - A Tulane University initiative to use shuttle buses powered by electricity has been awarded $737,500 by the U.S. Department of Energy’s Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE). The… Read More
- Silicon Bayou News: Something Borrowed Blooms Wins $50,000 Investment at New Orleans Entrepreneur Week’s IDEApitch April 1, 2021 - At the culmination of New Orleans Entrepreneur Week (NOEW) tonight, three startup finalists pitched in front of a live audience – and a global virtual audience – for a $50,000 investment prize… Read More
- Tulane News: Tulane Study Looks at Effectiveness of Telehealth Therapy During Pandemic March 31, 2021 - When COVID-19 was declared a global pandemic in March 2020, the Early Psychosis Intervention Clinic in New Orleans (EPIC-NOLA) quickly transitioned to virtual mental health for an especially vulnerable population of teens… Read More
- Silicon Bayou News: New Orleans Entrepreneur Week Names IDEApitch Startup Finalists March 30, 2021 - Today marks the first day of New Orleans Entrepreneur Week (NOEW), a virtual weeklong conference celebrating innovation and entrepreneurship in the Big Easy. Over 60 sessions are scheduled from now until Friday,… Read More
- California Lutheran University: Local Experts to Address Telehealth Future March 30, 2021 - Doctors and executives with Los Robles Health System and UCLA Health will discuss the future of telehealth at California Lutheran University’s next Corporate Leaders Breakfast on Thursday, April 8. View… Read More
- The West Side Journal: Iberville Parish One Step Closer to High-Speed Internet March 25, 2021 - The northern portion of Iberville Parish moved one step closer last week to the high-tech digital age. A groundbreaking ceremony March 10 paved the way for the installation of underground… Read More
- Travel Pulse: Robotic Technology and AI Revitalize the Hotel Experience March 24, 2021 - The future is here. While robots and artificial intelligence were “cool concepts” for the future, COVID-19 flipped the industry upside down and has forced a new conversation about hotel staff… Read More
- Bossier Press-Tribune: Area Broadband March 23, 2021 - Broadband access for all Louisiana residents “…can be a game changer for average people,” former State Sen. Gerald Long told a group of stakeholders Thursday at the Bossier Parish Courthouse.… Read More
- KTBS: Entrepreneurial Accelerator Program, Regions Bank to Help Local Startups and Small Businesses Build Success March 22, 2021 - Small businesses or startups in North Louisiana will soon benefit from a $30,000 grant that will help pay for prototypes businesses can build to test their products and increase their… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a New Orleans Community partner.