- Becker’s Health IT: 7 recent health IT, innovation partnerships September 18, 2021 - Here are seven recent health IT vendor contracts and go-lives accelerating digital transformation efforts at healthcare organizations. 1. Chicago-based CommonSpirit Health deployed Google's Workspace platform to improve patient and employee collaborations across… Read More
- KPLC News: New internet provider announces plans for Lake Charles, Sulphur and Westlake September 17, 2021 - There was a major tech announcement for the Lake Area Wednesday, as some Southwest Louisiana residents will soon have another option for broadband internet. This time last year, Southwest Louisiana… Read More
- Silicon Bayou News: LOUISIANA ENTREPRENEURS AND VILLAGEX ACCELERATOR PARTICIPANTS RAISE OVER $9.5 MILLION September 16, 2021 - Earlier this year, New Orleans-based entrepreneurial support organization The Idea Village celebrated the latest cohort to graduate from its VILLAGEx accelerator program. The organization welcomed nine startups to the program designed for emerging,… Read More
- Nola.com: Seeking public money, New Orleans BioDistrict paints picture of a vibrant new sector August 19, 2021 - What will it take to create a vibrant new BioDistrict in New Orleans, one that would attract anchor companies that are developing important drugs and treatments, and where hundreds of… Read More
- The Era-Leader: YOUR HELP IS NEEDED TO BRING BROADBAND INTERNET August 18, 2021 - Two minutes of your time could help bring improved broadband internet to your business, home or farm. Broadband internet is not available everywhere in Louisiana, but work is underway to… Read More
- Silicon Bayou News: NEW ORLEANS STARTUP RENTCHECK SECURES $3.6 MILLION IN TOTAL FUNDING August 17, 2021 - Through pre-seed and seed funding rounds, New Orleans-based startup RentCheck has raised a total of $3.6 million to date. Read the full article on Silicon Bayou News. Read More
- Big Easy Magazine: New Orleans & the Rise in Remote Work August 16, 2021 - New Orleans is known for its rich history and vibrant culture. People come to the city to enjoy themselves and have a good time. Thanks to the rising trend of… Read More
- New Orleans City Business: LSU faculty to administration: Let us teach remotely August 13, 2021 - LSU professors pleaded with the university’s Board of Supervisors and upper administration Friday to allow faculty to teach remotely or at lower classroom capacity in the fall as COVID-19 spreads… Read More
- Silicon Bayou News: DELGADO DISHES OUT FIRST CLOUD COMPUTING DEGREES August 12, 2021 - Delgado, the oldest and largest community college in Louisiana, recently celebrated the first-ever graduates of the school’s cloud computing program. Read the full article on Silicon Bayou News. Read More
- New Orleans City Business: Boysie Bollinger donates $3M to UNO engineering program August 11, 2021 - Shipbuilding magnate Donald T. “Boysie” Bollinger has gifted $3 million to the University of New Orleans School of Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering. The money will go toward scholarships and… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a New Orleans Community partner.