- Community Partnership Chat: Hype December 1, 2021 - Michelle Arrington, State and Local Government Affairs at Verizon sat down with Kristina Smith-Newton, Founder & President, Hope for Youth, Inc. to talk about her organization is empowering girls of… Read More
- Expanding Opportunity, Creating Pathways in Tech for HBCU Students & Graduates November 16, 2021 - Verizon Executives, HBCU grads, and former interns from HBCUs gathered to discuss Verizon’s internship program and how it can help students discover their passion and potential. View this wonderful and engaging… Read More
- Highlights – Expanding Opportunity, Creating Pathways in Tech for HBCU Students & Graduates November 16, 2021 - Highlights of the great conversation between Verizon Executives and former interns from HBCUs about Verizon’s internship program and how it can help students discover their passion and potential. Watch more: Read More
- Faces of 5G: GNO, Inc. July 1, 2021 - Michael Hecht, President & CEO, GNO, Inc. discusses how the New Orleans business community was impacted by COVID-19, how technology helped them pull through a difficult time, and what the… Read More
- Faces of 5G: Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Louisiana June 23, 2021 - Mayra Pineda, President/CEO of the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Louisiana discusses how COVID-19 impacted the business community and how partners like Verizon supported their membership through grants and technological… Read More
- Words of Pride – Amplifying Our Voices June 17, 2021 - In celebration of Pride Month 2021, Verizon spotlighted community partners empowering and supporting the LGBTQ youth. Verizon and leading national organizations serving LGBTQ youth and advancing programs spoke about initiatives… Read More
- Faces of 5G: Project Lazarus June 16, 2021 - Liv Ferrick of Project Lazarus in New Orleans discusses their mission to provide transitional housing to people living with HIV/AIDS who have no other place to live and how technology… Read More
- Faces of 5G: Son of a Saint June 10, 2021 - Bivian "Sonny" Lee III discusses how his New Orleans based non-profit Son of a Saint has partnered with Verizon and how technology plays an important role in the lives of… Read More
- ICYMI: Not Invisible: Taking Action on the Crisis of MMIWG May 4, 2021 - Verizon's Thought Leadership panel on Thursday, April 29 kicked off the National Week of Action for Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women and Girls (MMIWG). Our panelists discussed how individuals and… Read More
- Women’s History Month March 29, 2021 - As Women’s History Month comes to a close, the Verizon team has come together to share what Women’s History Month means to them and the importance of continuing to celebrate… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a New Orleans Community partner.