- ICYMI – How Technology Helps Communities Adapt (6/18 Virtual Event) June 18, 2020 - The COVID-19 pandemic has shown how important access to technology is in communities across America. From learning at home, to connecting with doctors, to video calls with loved ones, technology… Read More
- Connection through COVID May 15, 2020 - Recently, Faces of 5G’s Matt Weinberg interviewed Maor Cohen, CEO and Co-Founder of n*gram health. n*gram aims to improve quality of life for senior citizens, caregivers, and families through virtual… Read More
- Creating Value for All March 26, 2020 - Bright Ventures and Verizon’s 5G Lab, with support from Faces of 5G, hosted a recent event in New York City that convened experts to discuss how evolving technologies will impact… Read More
- Rural Improvement through Connectivity March 18, 2020 - Telligen Community Initiative, an Iowa-based grant making organization, supports innovative and forward-looking projects aimed at improving rural health, social well-being, and educational attainment. Their grant services also improve community services… Read More
- GUEST POST – Alon Grinshpoon: 5 Reasons Why 5G and AR are a Perfect Match February 18, 2020 - Alon Grinshpoon is CEO and founder of echoAR (www.echoAR.xyz), a cloud platform for augmented reality (AR) that provides tools and network infrastructure to help developers & companies quickly build and… Read More
- CES 2020 January 24, 2020 - A little late, but here's a quick #ces recap: Went to stay informed on all the latest trends (or buzz)... 3 key takeaways: While I didn’t attend in 2019, the… Read More
- SlantRange and the Future of Agriculture with 5G July 22, 2019 - 5G technology will help to revolutionize agriculture at a critical time as the world’s famers contend with soaring global demand. Fortunately, the convergence of the agriculture industry with next-generation wireless… Read More
- Transformative 5G Technology Arrives July 16, 2019 - Originally posted in Black Press USA (NNPA Newswire): Cities, which include Washington, D.C.; Charlotte; Boston; Atlanta; Cincinnati; Cleveland; Columbus, Ohio; Des Moines, Iowa; Denver; Detroit; Houston; Indianapolis; Kansas City; Little… Read More
- Matt Weinberg in IT Business Net: 5G Gains Are Coming June 26, 2019 - For the last few years, there has been a great deal of talk about 5G. Estimates about lightning fast speeds and transformative technologies were exciting but hard to conceptualize. Then… Read More
- Accelerating Opportunity: The Next Wave of Technological Evolution is Here June 11, 2019 - Guest post by Candice Matthews Brackeen, Co-Founder and Executive Director, Hillman Accelerator At Hillman Accelerator, we support women and minority led tech companies in Cincinnati, Ohio, and beyond to provide… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a Greater Miami Community partner.