- Built in LA: LA’s Top 5 Tech Funding Rounds Totaled $557M in September October 9, 2021 - Online marketplaces, a charity fundraising website and an eco-friendly outdoor furniture company drew some of the biggest investments in the Los Angeles tech scene in September. Read on to learn more… Read More
- Built in LA: Get to Know the New Kids in Local Tech Leadership October 8, 2021 - Being the proverbial new kid at work is a great equalizer. Whether someone is managing a massive team or joining as an independent contributor, they must survive first-day jitters, learning… Read More
- Built in LA: Frame Fitness Raises $5M, Plans to Launch Pilates Reformer in Early 2022 October 7, 2021 - It seems as though everyone in LA has at least one friend that practices pilates. If you’ve gone to pilates with that friend and absolutely embarrassed yourself, you probably don’t… Read More
- Los Angeles Business Journal: Saviynt Raises $130 Million October 6, 2021 - El Segundo-based Saviynt Inc. raised $130 million in private equity funding to grow its cloud-based identity security solutions, the company announced Sept. 20. Read the full article on the Los… Read More
- Los Angeles Business Journal: Airdrop Service Dash Delivers Proof of Concept October 5, 2021 - In the 10 months Joel Ifill worked at El Segundo-based Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings Inc., he said he “never felt at ease” making precision kinetic weapons, better known as smart bombs.… Read More
- L.A. Biz: Amazon Kuiper letter to FCC claims SpaceX flouts regulatory requirements September 22, 2021 - SpaceX’s Starlink division and Amazon’s Kuiper have submitted competing bids for low Earth orbit satellites that aim to provide internet service. Read the full article on L.A. Biz. Read More
- Built in LA: Mobile Gaming Giant Jam City Raises $350M, Acquires Ludia for $165M September 21, 2021 - Jam City, an LA-based mobile gaming company, announced Wednesday that it raised $350 million in equity and debt financing from Netmarble. The company also announced its plans to acquire another… Read More
- Built in LA: How 2 Local Companies Celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month September 20, 2021 - Sept. 15 marks the beginning of Hispanic Heritage Month in the U.S., which honors the unique culture and history of people who hail from Spanish-speaking countries. At Welcome Tech, this month-long celebration… Read More
- L.A. Biz: Sherman Oaks Whole Foods to use Amazon Just Walk Out technology September 19, 2021 - Starting next year, shoppers at the Whole Foods Market in Sherman Oaks will be able to use Amazon.com Inc. technology that lets them walk right out of the store and… Read More
- Built in LA: Built In LA’s Featured Companies of the Month September 18, 2021 - We may be heading into the final quarter of the calendar year, but there’s still plenty of time for local companies to make an impact on their respective fields in… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a Greater Los Angeles Community partner.