- The Burn In: ChargerHelp Raises $2.75M for on-Demand Electric Vehicle Charger Repairs April 9, 2021 - Electric vehicles are more popular than ever. Yet, they still are only beginning to scratch the surface of their potential. Over the next decade or two, electric cars will likely overtake… Read More
- L.A. Biz: HyperloopTT Unveils Commercial Hyperloop Designs — Plus Other L.A. Tech News April 8, 2021 - The world got a glimpse at what a transportation hub of the future might look like when Hyperloop Transportation Technologies (HyperloopTT) unveiled designs for a full-scale commercial hyperloop system this… Read More
- L.A. Biz: How Telehealth Startup SteadyMD Plans to Grow After Its $25M Raise April 7, 2021 - More growth is on the way for St. Louis-based telehealth startup SteadyMD. The startup this week announced it raised $25 million in a Series B round, a financing that follows a $6… Read More
- Antelope Valley Press: Turns out Telehealth is Good Medicine April 6, 2021 - In the world we lived in before the pandemic boom lowered, if we had decent access to health care, the annual doctor’s visit, a half-hour with the physician after a… Read More
- L.A. Biz: Chipotle Tees up Future Driverless Deliveries with Nuro Investment April 2, 2021 - Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc. could be delivering food via driverless cars in the future after investing this week in Mountain View-based Nuro Inc. View full article in L.A. Biz. Read More
- L.A. Biz: ServiceTitan Bolts to $8 Billion Valuation — Plus Other L.A. VC News April 1, 2021 - ServiceTitan Inc., a Los Angeles-area software provider for the home and commercial service industries, has raised another $500 million. View full article in L.A. Biz. Read More
- L.A. Biz: SpaceX Launches Starlink Satellites in Quickest Succession Yet March 31, 2021 - Space Exploration Technologies Corp. launched 60 more of its broadband internet satellites into orbit early on Wednesday in the company’s fourth Starlink mission in three weeks. View full article in… Read More
- Los Angeles Times: The Race Is on to Strike ‘White Gold’ at California’s Salton Sea March 26, 2021 - There are few places in California, maybe anywhere, weirder or more wonderful than the Salton Sea. It’s a sparkling blue oasis in the state’s southeastern corner, framed by harsh desert,… Read More
- L.A. Biz: Emburse Bets on Post-Pandemic Business Travel with 2 Acquisitions March 25, 2021 - Emburse is so sure of it that the expense management and accounts payable automation company has made a couple of acquisitions to beef up its travel offerings. The Los Angeles-based… Read More
- Tech Round: Los Angeles-Based Startup Accelerator is Scouting British Startups March 24, 2021 - Sophie Angner, operations manager at the Los Angeles based startup accelerator Expert Dojo, announces the company’s plans to invest in 80 new startups in 2021. Each chosen startup will receive… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a Greater Los Angeles Community partner.