- Community Partnership Chat: StartOut June 23, 2021 - Troup Coronado, Executive Director, Community Engagement & Government Relations at Verizon sits down with Angelic Williams, Senior Program Manager, StartOut, to discuss StartOut's mission to increase the number, diversity, and… Read More
- Words of Pride – Amplifying Our Voices June 17, 2021 - In celebration of Pride Month 2021, Verizon spotlighted community partners empowering and supporting the LGBTQ youth. Verizon and leading national organizations serving LGBTQ youth and advancing programs spoke about initiatives… Read More
- Tech’s Response to Communities in Crisis June 3, 2021 - Amid the global pandemic, major technology companies expanded their central role in our economy by providing vital services for businesses, schools, families and more. UCLA Anderson’s award-winning Net Impact chapter… Read More
- ICYMI: Not Invisible: Taking Action on the Crisis of MMIWG May 4, 2021 - Verizon's Thought Leadership panel on Thursday, April 29 kicked off the National Week of Action for Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women and Girls (MMIWG). Our panelists discussed how individuals and… Read More
- Community Partner Chat: LISC LA April 26, 2021 - One of the most rewarding aspects of our community engagement work is the opportunity to partner with many non-profit organizations and support innovative programs that help advance the diverse communities… Read More
- Community Partner Chat: Mills Korner April 1, 2021 - One of the most rewarding aspects of our community engagement work is the opportunity to partner with many non-profit organizations and support innovative programs that help advance the diverse communities… Read More
- Women’s History Month March 29, 2021 - As Women’s History Month comes to a close, the Verizon team has come together to share what Women’s History Month means to them and the importance of continuing to celebrate… Read More
- #StopAsianHate March 25, 2021 - Read More
- #StopAsianHate (English) March 25, 2021 - Read More
- Surfside Chat March 8, 2021 - Verizon's Dominique Cano-Stocco joins the Surfrider Foundation's Stefanie Sekich-Quinn for a surfside chat. Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a Greater Los Angeles Community partner.