- Expanding Broadband in California September 8, 2021 - Hear from Rudy Reyes, West Region Vice President and Associate General Counsel at Verizon, about why expanding broadband in California matters and requires both capital investment and local reform. Read More
- How 5G Is Changing Los Angeles | Verizon August 17, 2021 - In today's video we are taking a look inside the Verizon 5G lab here in Los Angeles. We'll also go over what 5G is and how it is different than… Read More
- Community Partnership Chat: Asian Americans Advancing Justice, Los Angeles July 28, 2021 - Verizon's Rudy Reyes, West Region Vice President & Associate General Counsel, sat down with partner Connie Chung Joe, CEO of Asian Americans Advancing Justice LA. Read More
- Community Partnership Chat: Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Los Angeles July 9, 2021 - Troup Brian Coronado, Executive Director of Community Engagement and Government Relations for Verizon, speaks with Patrick Mahoney, CEO of the Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Los Angeles, about their… Read More
- Community Partnership Chat: StartOut June 23, 2021 - Troup Coronado, Executive Director, Community Engagement & Government Relations at Verizon sits down with Angelic Williams, Senior Program Manager, StartOut, to discuss StartOut's mission to increase the number, diversity, and… Read More
- Words of Pride – Amplifying Our Voices June 17, 2021 - In celebration of Pride Month 2021, Verizon spotlighted community partners empowering and supporting the LGBTQ youth. Verizon and leading national organizations serving LGBTQ youth and advancing programs spoke about initiatives… Read More
- Tech’s Response to Communities in Crisis June 3, 2021 - Amid the global pandemic, major technology companies expanded their central role in our economy by providing vital services for businesses, schools, families and more. UCLA Anderson’s award-winning Net Impact chapter… Read More
- ICYMI: Not Invisible: Taking Action on the Crisis of MMIWG May 4, 2021 - Verizon's Thought Leadership panel on Thursday, April 29 kicked off the National Week of Action for Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women and Girls (MMIWG). Our panelists discussed how individuals and… Read More
- Community Partner Chat: LISC LA April 26, 2021 - One of the most rewarding aspects of our community engagement work is the opportunity to partner with many non-profit organizations and support innovative programs that help advance the diverse communities… Read More
- Community Partner Chat: Mills Korner April 1, 2021 - One of the most rewarding aspects of our community engagement work is the opportunity to partner with many non-profit organizations and support innovative programs that help advance the diverse communities… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a Greater Los Angeles Community partner.