- News 4 Jax: Telehealth kiosks to bring free services to students May 15, 2021 - The Children’s Home Society of Florida, Flagler Health+, St. Johns County School District and St. Johns River State College are coming together to offer support to students beyond education. View… Read More
- South Florida Business Journal: ShiftPixy, Rokk3r agree to pay thousands of dollars to settle SEC charges May 14, 2021 - The Miami companies missed important deadlines with the regulatory agency. Read full article in South Florida Business Journal. Read More
- Harvard Business School: How Four Women Made Miami More Equitable for Startups May 13, 2021 - Despite widespread investment in entrepreneurship in cities across America, venture capital-funded startups still tend to be founded by white men in Silicon Valley. View full article on Harvard Business School's site. Read More
- South Florida Business Journal: Miami-Dade County wants to keep tech companies coming. Here’s how that could happen May 12, 2021 - The county wants to bolster the Greater Miami area's technology sector and create higher-paying jobs for locals in the process. View full article in South Florida Business Journal. Read More
- Tampa Bay Inno: Tampa Startup with High-Tech Cleaning Robots is Getting National Attention May 7, 2021 - Christine Gallo has spent the last 18 months pivoting from simply trying to save lives to now trying to protect businesses. "Before it was pandemonium, and now it's strategic," said Gallo,… Read More
- WIRED: ‘Miami Tech Week’ Wasn’t Planned. But the Hype Is Infectious May 6, 2021 - Farhaj Mayan was just starting to raise the seed round for his cannabis-tech startup when a few investors encouraged him to travel east. “Come to Miami,” they told him. “A lot… Read More
- South Florida Business Journal: Honorlock Raises $25M as Demand for Online Exam Proctoring Soars May 5, 2021 - Honorlock, an online testing tool used by schools and universities to conduct proctored exams, secured $25 million in Series B funding. View full article in South Florida Business Journal. Read More
- Tampa Bay Inno: Tampa Fintech Startup Emerges from Stealth Mode with Global Focus May 4, 2021 - A Tampa startup with a focus on the investment industry has officially launched to the public. vigtec.io, an "investor discovery platform," launched its web app on Tuesday and plans to… Read More
- Tampa Bay Inno: Tampa-Based Vsummits Wants to Change the Way You’re Hosting Virtual Events April 29, 2021 - When Stan Liberatore needed his annual health care conference to be virtual, instead of perusing the typical avenues of Zoom and Microsoft Teams, he built his own company. View full article in… Read More
- South Florida Business Journal: Shutterstock Founder Jon Oringer Bets on Miami Startups with Pareto Holdings April 28, 2021 - Shutterstock founder Jon Oringer and angel investor Edward Lando want to jumpstart Miami's startup scene with the Pareto Fellowship, a five-day coaching and mentorship program for aspiring entrepreneurs. View full article in… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a Florida Community partner.