- Tampa Bay Inno: Tampa Bay Wave reveals its next batch of women-led tech startups September 28, 2021 - The next wave of women-led technology startups looking to get a boost in business has arrived. The Tampa Bay Wave unveiled its second TechWomen Rising cohort on Thursday, which stemmed… Read More
- Orlando Inno: Editor’s notebook: Here’s to the young innovators changing the way we do business September 27, 2021 - Many of us during the past 18 months have been forced to find innovative ways to pivot our businesses and create new ways to generate revenue, due to the devastating… Read More
- Tampa Bay Inno: Tampa’s Diamond View gives $500K in tech to USF for virtual production September 26, 2021 - The University of South Florida has received roughly $500,000 worth of technology from one Tampa Bay studio. Diamond View Studios and its sister company Vū Technologies donated roughly $500,000 worth… Read More
- Miami Inno: Silicon Valley Bank expands to Miami with Brickell office September 25, 2021 - Another West Coast firm has joined the wave of companies expanding operations into Miami's Brickell Financial District. Read the full article on Miami Inno. Read More
- Miami Inno: Miami commissioners vote to accept millions in MiamiCoin proceeds. Here’s how they might spend it. September 24, 2021 - The Miami City Commission on Monday voted to accept millions of dollars in proceeds generated from MiamiCoin, a cryptocurrency created to support the city. But don't expect them to spend… Read More
- Miami Inno: Heard, a hospitality software startup co-owned by Tiger Woods, raises $10M September 23, 2021 - A Jupiter-based startup affiliated with professional golf legend Tiger Woods announced it raised millions of dollars to simplify the way hospitality companies do business. Read the full article on Miami Inno. Read More
- Miami Inno: Xendoo signs lease for new Fort Lauderdale headquarters September 23, 2021 - Xendoo is looking for a place to grow. That's why the Fort Lauderdale-based online accounting company leased a new 15,171-square-foot headquarters office at Cypress Park West I, a business park… Read More
- Tampa Bay Inno: 25 UNDER 25 September 22, 2021 - Tampa Bay's technology scene has hit a point of inflection. A handful of companies have gone public within the first half of the year, big-name investment firms have taken note… Read More
- Orlando Inno: VenVelo rolls out second Central Florida startup fund September 21, 2021 - One of the startups invested in by venVelo’s first early-stage startup fund that launched in 2012 was Orlando-based Fattmerchant (now called Stax), which went on to become one of Central Florida’s… Read More
- Orlando Inno: Haptics glove startup kicks off sales after CEO relocates to Orlando September 20, 2021 - When it came time for VRgluv LLC to bring its haptics gloves to market, Chris Taylor saw Orlando as a “gold mine” for the company. That’s why Taylor in April moved from Atlanta,… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a Florida Community partner.