- Orlando Inno: Black Orlando Tech expands its entrepreneurship programs and more July 30, 2021 - Black Orlando Tech's programs meant to shepherd more minorities into tech careers and entrepreneurship are growing. Read the full article on Orlando Inno. Read More
- Tampa Bay Inno: What every employer needs to know about employees of the future (Video) July 28, 2021 - The focus needs to be less on where people work and more about how connected people are to the work, according to Tampa Bay hiring and personnel experts. Read the… Read More
- Miami Inno: Miami’s Black Ambition awards millions of dollars to underrepresented entrepreneurs July 27, 2021 - Black Ambition, a Miami-based nonprofit organization founded by Grammy Award-winning singer Pharrell Williams, offered cash prizes to students and entrepreneurs developing seed and early-stage companies in a national pitch competition. … Read More
- Tampa Bay Inno: Report: Tampa Bay companies received more than $110 million in 2021’s first half July 26, 2021 - Tampa Bay companies have raised $110.2 million in the first half of the year, according to the latest Pitchbook and National Venture Capital Association report. Read the full article on… Read More
- Tampa Bay Inno: St. Pete cybersecurity startup launches, raises $5M Series A July 25, 2021 - A St. Petersburg-based cybersecurity company has spent the last three years testing its technology and is now ready to unveil its platform — along with a solid funding announcement. Read… Read More
- Miami Inno: Real estate tech firm Bowery Valuation sets sights on South Florida after Series B raise July 24, 2021 - Bowery Valuation, a cloud-based appraisal platform for commercial real estate, will open multiple Florida offices over the next year after raising $35 million in a Series B financing round. Read… Read More
- Tampa Bay Inno: Tampa serial entrepreneurs unveil latest startup with focus on real estate tech July 23, 2021 - A trio of Tampa Bay serial entrepreneurs have unveiled their latest venture: a smart home platform aiming to disrupt the apartment industry. Read the full article on Tampa Bay Inno. Read More
- Jacksonville Business Journal: Redwire targets big revenue numbers as it finalizes merger, goes public July 22, 2021 - Jacksonville-based space firm Rewire expect to reach $1.4 billion in revenue by 2025, building on organic growth in an expanding space market and additional acquisitions. Read the full article on… Read More
- Tampa Bay Business Journal: After hurricanes, pandemics and construction, Catapult is ready to bring Lakeland to next-level innovation July 21, 2021 - The Catapult innovation hub in Lakeland has undergone challenges since Day 1. Read the full article on Tampa Bay Business Journal. Read More
- Tampa Bay Business Journal: Meet Imperium Data, a 2021 Fast 50 honoree July 20, 2021 - Imperium Data is a Tampa-based provider of IT technology, talent, and services and a 2021 Fast 50 honoree. Read the full article on Tampa Bay Business Journal. Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a Florida Community partner.