- Event: Conserving Land & Sea in Florida July 1, 2021 - On June 30, US Tech Future hosted a discussion on Florida's ecosystem which includes some of the rarest habitats and species in the world - both on land and in… Read More
- Words of Pride – Amplifying Our Voices June 17, 2021 - In celebration of Pride Month 2021, Verizon spotlighted community partners empowering and supporting the LGBTQ youth. Verizon and leading national organizations serving LGBTQ youth and advancing programs spoke about initiatives… Read More
- Event: Venture Miami – Fueling Miami’s Tech Future May 13, 2021 - On May 6, 2021, US Tech Future hosted a panel, "Venture Miami, Fueling Miami's Tech Future" featuring Saif Ishoof, Florida International University Vice President of Engagement & Mayor of Miami's… Read More
- ICYMI: Not Invisible: Taking Action on the Crisis of MMIWG May 4, 2021 - Verizon's Thought Leadership panel on Thursday, April 29 kicked off the National Week of Action for Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women and Girls (MMIWG). Our panelists discussed how individuals and… Read More
- Women’s History Month March 29, 2021 - As Women’s History Month comes to a close, the Verizon team has come together to share what Women’s History Month means to them and the importance of continuing to celebrate… Read More
- Telehealth Services Help Care Providers and Patients During COVID-19 February 22, 2021 - During the COVID-19 pandemic, care providers have increasingly relied on telehealth services to provide patients with services while also limiting the spread of the virus. Registered Nurse and IT Professional… Read More
- Community Partner Chat: New Jersey Institute for Social Justice February 17, 2021 - One of the most rewarding aspects of our community engagement work is the opportunity to partner with many non-profit organizations and support innovative programs that help advance the diverse communities… Read More
- Community Partner Chat: Legal Aid Justice Center February 15, 2021 - One of the most rewarding aspects of our community engagement work is the opportunity to partner with many non-profit organizations and support innovative programs that help advance the diverse communities… Read More
- ICYMI — Investment and Innovation for Students in Virginia Beach (1/28 Virtual Event) February 9, 2021 - The COVID-19 pandemic has shown how important access to technology is in communities across America. For students and educators especially, this time has spurred innovation in the education community amidst… Read More
- Verizon Partners with Feeding Tampa Bay January 22, 2021 - Verizon has partnered with Feeding Tampa Bay, a local chapter of Feeding America, to help provide meals to families facing hunger due to the COVID 19 crisis. Verizon was approached… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a Florida Community partner.