- Mackinac Center for Public Policy: An Intriguing Proposal For High-Speed Internet in Metro Detroit June 23, 2021 - For the past few years, Farmington and Farmington Hills have explored ways to expand broadband internet services in their cities. Unfortunately, much of this conversation has centered on starting a… Read More
- MiBiz: GR Venture Capital scours market for small biz investments, acquisitions June 22, 2021 - As an investor and acquirer of small businesses, Steve Barnes is scouting a market that appears to hold plenty of opportunity. Read the full article on MiBiz. Read More
- Junior Achievement of the Michigan Great Lakes: KEYNOTE SPEAKERS ANNOUNCED FOR THE JA PASSPORT TO STEM: A VIRTUAL EXPERIENCE June 17, 2021 - Junior Achievement of the Michigan Great Lakes is pleased to announce its keynote speakers for the upcoming JA Passport to STEM: A Virtual Experience event taking place on May 6,… Read More
- Petoskey News: Keynote speakers announced for the JA Passport to STEM: A Virtual Experience event June 17, 2021 - Junior Achievement of Northern Michigan is has announced its keynote speakers for the upcoming JA Passport to STEM: A Virtual Experience event taking place on May 6, 2021. Read the… Read More
- Medium: City:One Challenge Helps Turn Detroit High Schoolers’ Dream Mobility Idea into Reality June 17, 2021 - About two years ago, Ford launched the City:One Michigan Central Station Challenge with the City of Detroit Office of Mobility Innovation and what is now the Office of Future Mobility… Read More
- CITY: ONE CHALLENGE WINNER DEBUTS MOBILITY HUB AT MICHIGAN CENTRAL STATION June 17, 2021 - After working alongside Detroit residents to develop and propose new ways to improve how people get around the city, the community around Michigan Central Station is about to see how… Read More
- State of Reform: Michigan schools will implement behavioral health software BH-works June 17, 2021 - The Michigan Department of Education (MDE) has decided to use behavioral health software program, BH-works, in all 56 Intermediate School Districts (ISDs) which could reach more than 1.5 million students. BH-works is… Read More
- Telecompetitor: Starry Connect and Microsoft Airband Coming to the Motor City June 17, 2021 - Gigabit service provider Starry Inc., working with Microsoft through the Airband Initiative, will provide broadband to underserved communities in Detroit. The agreement will bring the low-cost Starry Connect digital equity… Read More
- MiBiz: Start Garden, Spartan Innovations recommended as next SmartZone facilitators June 17, 2021 - The city’s Local Development Finance Authority has recommended that Start Garden Inc. and Spartan Innovations L3C administer the Grand Rapids SmartZone business incubator through a collaborative approach. Read the full article on MiBiz. Read More
- Click on Detroit: Ann Arbor SPARK awards startup Throdle $25,000 Best of Boot Camp prize June 17, 2021 - At the conclusion of its latest Entrepreneur Boot Camp, Ann Arbor SPARK awarded Throdle its $25,000 Best of Boot Camp prize and ProjectSynergy, Inc. its $10,000 runner up prize. Read the full article on Click on… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a Detroit Community partner.