- Using Tech To Improve Livestock Production October 9, 2020 - Performance Livestock Analytics, part of Zoetis was founded to provide a digital platform for the livestock industry. Livestock production plays a critical role in the agriculture industry, but had been… Read More
- Improving Access To Care Through Telehealth October 9, 2020 - Certintell is a care management company that enables safety-net providers to make a lasting impact on the health of underserved patients through telehealth. Benjamin Lefever is responsible for leading the Certintell… Read More
- Inspiring Girls To Explore Opportunities in STEM October 9, 2020 - STEMBLAZERS inspires girls to visualize themselves in science, technology, engineering, and math professions. Their long term goal is to reach 1 million girls and influence them to pursue a career… Read More
- ICYMI – Technology in the New Classroom: Supporting the Whole Child (Virtual Event – Part 1) October 8, 2020 - The COVID-19 pandemic uprooted the entire education system. Students and teachers are now starting to return to school, and whether the setting is a physical classroom, virtual, or hybrid model,… Read More
- Hispanic Heritage Month October 7, 2020 - What does Hispanic Heritage Month mean to Verizon employees? Hear directly from a few Verizon Policy team members in the video below: Marcela Zamora, Vice President of Federal Government Relations;… Read More
- Providing Enabling Technology For Ultra Wideband Connectivity October 5, 2020 - Brian Deutsch discusses how Pivotal Commware is working on fixed wireless access over 5G mmWave that will help network operators to provide more broadband choices for homes and schools. Read More
- Technology As A Tool For Medical Records October 5, 2020 - Lana Fox discusses how technology can help prepare the next generation of healthcare workers and keep today's healthcare workers organized. Read More
- Bringing Healthcare To The Underserved October 5, 2020 - Rufus Jackson discusses how 5G can help bring healthcare to underserved areas. Read More
- Verizon lanza Verizon Latino, una sección dedicada a la Música Latina en Apple Music September 15, 2020 - BASKING RIDGE, N.J. El mes de la Herencia Hispana comienza el 15 de septiembre y termina el 15 de octubre, Verizon celebra la diversidad y las contribuciones de los hispanos todos… Read More
- Verizon Launches Verizon Latino, A Latin Music Destination On Apple Music September 15, 2020 - BASKING RIDGE, N.J. — While Hispanic Heritage Month runs from September 15 to October 15, Verizon celebrates diversity and the contributions of Hispanics every day. Verizon is committed to bringing the… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a Detroit Community partner.