- The Denver Post: CU Boulder Researchers Pursuing Role for AI in Psychiatry November 19, 2019 Posted in: Denver - In the prevailing there’s-an-app-for-that culture, perhaps it should not be surprising that researchers are exploring machine learning that could bring artificial intelligence to the practice of psychiatric diagnosis. Peter Foltz,… Read More
- Built in Colorado: Guild Education Raises $157M to Help Close the Tech Skills Gap November 19, 2019 Posted in: Denver - “The future of work” is no longer just a phrase — it’s an entire field of speculation, research and debate. Advancements in robotics and artificial intelligence will transform the global economy —… Read More
- The Denver Channel: New System Looks to Use Data to Combat Homelessness in the Denver Metro Area November 13, 2019 Posted in: Denver - Combatting homelessness is not an easy task, but there's hope data from a recently-launched program based on technology can provide a boost. Full article here. Read More
- KDVR: Blind Musician Gains Sight With New Technology November 13, 2019 Posted in: Denver - A legally blind musician in Denver has been given the gift of sight thanks to a pair of high-tech goggles. They were created by a company called ‘Irisvision’ and they… Read More
- Denverite: Lime’s New Denver Scooters Are Supposedly Better At Winter Riding And At Fighting Sidewalk Riding November 13, 2019 Posted in: Denver - Electric scooter-share company Lime says the tech on its new Denver fleet will make riding safer with hardware meant for winter and software meant to curb high-speed sidewalk riding, but… Read More
- The New York Times: How Virtual Reality is Augmenting Realty November 13, 2019 Posted in: USA - In the span of 30 years, virtual reality has transformed from a science-fiction curio to a growing asset for the real estate industry. And some of the biggest changes in… Read More
- 5G in 5: Top Tech This Week – November 5 November 8, 2019 Posted in: USA - Here’s this week’s rundown of our favorite pieces of 5G news and stories about emerging and innovative technologies. To follow the series, check back here every week and look out… Read More
- CBS 4 Denver: Coder School Aims To Combat Growing Shortage Of Computer Scientists November 5, 2019 Posted in: Denver - As technology advances, more students are learning to speak the language of computers. It’s called coding and the Coder School, a new school in Centennial, hopes to help students master… Read More
- CBS 4 Denver: Denver Film Festival’s Virtual Reality Arcade Provides Wide Range Of Experiences November 5, 2019 Posted in: Denver - The 42nd annual Denver Film Festival is underway and has something for everyone, including virtual reality. The McNichols building in downtown Denver has been transformed into a “virtual reality arcade”… Read More
- Colorado Politics: Denver’s Gunshot Detection Technology Effective, Report Finds November 5, 2019 Posted in: Denver - A new report from a Washington, D.C.-based think tank shows that the gunshot detection technology Denver and other cities use is a beneficial law enforcement tool, but only under proper protocols.… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a Denver Community partner.