- 5G in 5: Top Tech This Week – November 5 November 8, 2019 Posted in: USA - Here’s this week’s rundown of our favorite pieces of 5G news and stories about emerging and innovative technologies. To follow the series, check back here every week and look out… Read More
- CBS 4 Denver: Coder School Aims To Combat Growing Shortage Of Computer Scientists November 5, 2019 Posted in: Denver - As technology advances, more students are learning to speak the language of computers. It’s called coding and the Coder School, a new school in Centennial, hopes to help students master… Read More
- CBS 4 Denver: Denver Film Festival’s Virtual Reality Arcade Provides Wide Range Of Experiences November 5, 2019 Posted in: Denver - The 42nd annual Denver Film Festival is underway and has something for everyone, including virtual reality. The McNichols building in downtown Denver has been transformed into a “virtual reality arcade”… Read More
- Colorado Politics: Denver’s Gunshot Detection Technology Effective, Report Finds November 5, 2019 Posted in: Denver - A new report from a Washington, D.C.-based think tank shows that the gunshot detection technology Denver and other cities use is a beneficial law enforcement tool, but only under proper protocols.… Read More
- Gizmodo: What Are the Biggest Challenges Technology Must Overcome In the Next 10 Years? November 5, 2019 Posted in: USA - Technology’s fine—I definitely like texting, and some of the shows on Netflix are tolerable—but the field’s got some serious kinks to work out. Some of these are hardware-related: when, for… Read More
- CBS 4 Denver: ‘Never Again’: Colorado High School Girls Develop Tech To Scan Social Media For Threats October 29, 2019 Posted in: Denver - Dozens of female high school students gathered at Maxar Technologies on Friday for an event to encourage them to further their interests and capabilities in STEM. The keynote speaker at… Read More
- The Denver Post: Drone Technology Takes Boulder County Public Safety to New Heights October 29, 2019 Posted in: Denver - On the roof of a Longmont FirstBank, a suspect on the run from police was at last spotted. That September night, a man, who would later be identified as Augustus Cropp,… Read More
- CBS 4 Denver: Collaborative ‘Open Lab’ Helps Cities Solve Problems In Tech Hub October 29, 2019 Posted in: Denver - A Centennial-based tech giant has opened its doors to a new kind of innovation hub — aimed at making Colorado cities smarter. It’s part of a partnership between the Colorado… Read More
- CBS 4 Denver: Students Focus On STEM At Colorado’s Energy Day Festival October 29, 2019 Posted in: Denver - Science, technology, engineering and math are the focus of Colorado’s Energy Day Festival. The festival was on Saturday at East High School in Denver. CBS4’s Weather Lab was on display… Read More
- The Denver Post: With Virtual Reality, Woman Helps Nursing-Home Residents See the World Without Leaving Home October 29, 2019 Posted in: USA - Jim Halsey, 83, has traveled to Japan and South Korea, through Europe and Central America. One recent day, he squatted in a narrow, wooden boat and watched as an elephant… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a Denver Community partner.