- The Denver Channel: Wearable Device Detects Early Signs Of COVID-19 Infection December 15, 2020 Posted in: Denver - As we work to manage the pressure of the pandemic, a new device could take away some of the stress. San Diego State University (SDSU) engineers, biologists, mathematicians, computer scientists… Read More
- The Denver Channel: 20-Year-Old Combating Cyberbullying Through Technology, 1 Message At A Time December 14, 2020 Posted in: Denver - Last week, Forbes named a first-generation Indian immigrant and Harvard student, Trisha Prabhu, as its youngest honoree on its 30 under 30 social impact list. Her impact comes in the form stopping… Read More
- CBS 4 Denver: COVID In December: New Technology Adds Level Of Safety Against Spread Of Coronavirus December 10, 2020 Posted in: Denver - A living community for older adults in Cherry Creek opened in November with the final months of its planning and construction happening under the pandemic, the challenges of COVID-19 also… Read More
- The Denver Post: Colorado Proud: Lone Tree Girl Named Time Magazine’s First-Ever Kid Of The Year December 9, 2020 Posted in: Denver - A 15-year-old Lone Tree girl has been named Time magazine’s first-ever Kid of the Year for 2020. Gitanjali Rao, a young scientist and inventor, was selected from a field of… Read More
- The Denver Channel: Technology Helping The Deaf Community Navigate Life In The Pandemic December 8, 2020 Posted in: Denver - We've all faced challenges communicating during the pandemic, whether it be a shaky Zoom call or asking someone to repeat what they said through their mask. But for people who… Read More
- Colorado Inno: New Money: The Top Colorado Tech Fundings And Deals From November December 7, 2020 Posted in: Denver - Entering the final month of a tumultuous 2020, Colorado technology and startup funding slowed a bit. We tracked nearly $132 million in funding across eight deals in November, falling short… Read More
- The Denver Post: The Tech That Might Help Cyclists And Cars Coexist Safely December 4, 2020 Posted in: Denver - On the desolate streets of Manhattan during the bleak early days of the pandemic, Rosemary Sigelbaum found that riding a bicycle to work at Lenox Hill Hospital offered a desperately… Read More
- The Denver Channel: Could The Future Of Voting Be On A Mobile App? December 3, 2020 Posted in: Denver - Most days begin about the same for Jeff Smith. He makes sure to squeeze in time in the home gym and tries to eat healthy. Smith is really like most… Read More
- Government Technology: Lyft, Denver Transit Partner On In-App Fare Purchases December 2, 2020 Posted in: Denver - Riders of Denver's Regional Transportation District (RTD) will be able to purchase mass transit fares through the Lyft app, in a first-of-its-kind program for Lyft customers. RTD, Lyft and Masabi,… Read More
- Airport Technology: Denver Airport Introduces Virtual Face-To-Face Customer Service December 2, 2020 Posted in: Denver - Denver International Airport (DEN) has introduced a new Live Agent pilot programme, allowing travellers to have direct video interaction with a customer service agent without being present physically. By using… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a Denver Community partner.