- Colorado Politics: State And Rocky Mountain PBS Announce Literacy Programming May 15, 2020 - Beginning on May 18, Rocky Mountain PBS will air “Colorado Classroom - Read with Me at Home,” a two-hour set of literacy lessons aimed at students in kindergarten through third grade. View… Read More
- Denver Business Journal: These 3 Tech Companies See Opportunities In Denver Despite Covid-19 May 14, 2020 - Covid-19 has caused disruptions to many Colorado companies, as they are forced to lay off or furlough employees in order to stay viable during the economic crisis. View full article… Read More
- CBS 4 Denver: Latino Community Foundation Of Colorado Gave Out $100,000 In Technology Grants Last Month May 14, 2020 - The Latino Community Foundation Of Colorado gave out $100,000 in technology grants last month to help during the coronavirus pandemic. View full article and video in CBS 4 Denver. Read More
- Techspective: How Technology Helps Nursing And Healthcare May 14, 2020 - Many of us know at least one person—or maybe more—who works within the healthcare industry. The role of nursing is an essential part of this field, too. If you have… Read More
- Built in Colorado: How 2 Colorado Tech Companies Are Helping UCHealth Cope With COVID-19 May 13, 2020 - Richard Zane has one word for the University of Colorado Hospital’s investment in telemedicine: prescient. Before the COVID-19 pandemic, UCHealth doctors conducted 20 virtual patient visits per day. As coronavirus… Read More
- One Colorado: Hope For Covid May 13, 2020 - Hear from the One Colorado team about what the pandemic has meant, personally and for our work. View the video in One Colorado. Read More
- The Denver Channel: Get Groceries Delivered By… A Robot? It’s Really Happening May 12, 2020 - In one neighborhood in the nation’s capital, something’s afoot – or, rather, a’ rollin’. “Everybody loves them,” said Tracy Stannard. “They're adorable. Look at them.” What they are is a… Read More
- Built In: 5G’s Impact On Gaming Will Go Beyond Eliminating Lag And Long Downloads May 12, 2020 - For gamers, Christmas comes once every seven years. That’s about how long it takes for Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo to design, develop and release new consoles. PC gamers are able… Read More
- The Hill: Senate Democrats To Introduce Bill Boosting Funding For Student Internet Access May 6, 2020 - Four Senate Democrats on Thursday announced their intentions to introduce legislation aimed at ensuring that K-12 students have access to the internet amid the coronavirus pandemic, which has forced schools across the country… Read More
- CBS Denver: Littleton Teachers Making Intubation Boxes To Help Colorado Health Care Workers May 5, 2020 - Stopping the spread of COVID-19 is a community effort. People in Colorado have been coming together to keep each other healthy. Three Littleton Public Schools teachers are doing their part… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a Denver Community partner.