- Built in Colorado: THIS COLORADO COMPANY IS SHAKING UP THE COMMERCIAL INSURANCE INDUSTRY June 24, 2021 Posted in: Denver - John Swigart knows that when most people think of insurance, they think of personal experiences — like auto, renters or homeowners insurance. Maybe they recall receiving a quick quote from… Read More
- Built in Colorado: After ‘Excellent Year,’ Duda Raises $50M to Expand Platform Capabilities, Hire 100 June 24, 2021 Posted in: Denver - As businesses moved from in-person to online transactions last year, website development boomed. Companies that didn’t have websites now needed them and those that had them needed the capability to… Read More
- Colorado Inno: Colorado application security startup raises capital to triple headcount in next 18 months June 24, 2021 Posted in: Denver - Colorado’s ThreatX, a web application security startup, today announced it has raised $10 million in funding to expand its operations and open a new U.S. office. Read the full article… Read More
- Built in Colorado: Scythe Launches With $18.6M in Funding for Its Autonomous Lawnmower June 24, 2021 Posted in: Denver - It’s easy to appreciate the lush, green beauty of a freshly groomed golf course, even if you’re not necessarily interested in the sport. But those huge lawns don’t mow themselves and, frankly,… Read More
- Colorado Inno: Colorado tech startup offers support to people going through divorce June 17, 2021 Posted in: Denver - For many, divorce is one of the most physically and mentally taxing things to ever go through. During his separation, Nate Zorich said he would wake up in the middle of the… Read More
- Built in CO: HOW 2020 HELPED SHAPE THE NEXT WAVE OF FINTECH INNOVATION June 17, 2021 Posted in: Denver - Ask anyone their opinion on the year 2020 and, no matter who you talk to, the response is bound to be polarizing. The COVID-19 pandemic, Australian bushfires, an impeachment, “murder… Read More
- Built in CO: Harvest Hosts Acquires Boondockers Welcome to Double Its Footprint June 17, 2021 Posted in: Denver - Vail-based Harvest Hosts is a membership-based platform that allows RV users to book stays at wineries, farms, museums, golf courses, breweries and other unique locations. The company announced a major expansion Thursday… Read More
- Government Technology: Report: Coloradans Lacking Broadband Higher Than FCC Says June 17, 2021 Posted in: Denver - The number of Colorado consumers who lack access to a home-based broadband option is likely several-fold higher than what either the Federal Communications Commission or the Colorado Broadband Office are… Read More
- Built in CO: Denver-Based Home Staging Startup Guest House Raises $3M Seed Round June 17, 2021 Posted in: Denver - A Denver-based home staging startup is thriving in the city’s hot housing market. Last year, Guest House’s revenue doubled and the company grew at a rapid pace, according to CEO and… Read More
- The Burlington Record: Colorado Aerospace Companies Going to Venus and Going Supersonic June 10, 2021 Posted in: Denver - Colorado’s robust aerospace industry is making news. NASA has tapped Lockheed Martin for missions to Venus and a Denver startup working to launch a new era of supersonic air travel… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a Denver Community partner.