- TechCrunch: Daily Crunch: Facebook Embraces Remote Work May 27, 2020 - Facebook takes more steps to support and expand a remote workforce, IBM announces layoffs and TechCrunch’s big annual conference is going virtual. (I know, I know — I have mixed feelings… Read More
- Colorado Inno: PCs For People Denver Works To Close The Digital Divide With Community Tech Hub Powered By The Comcast Gig-Speed Network May 27, 2020 - When PCs for People first announced its plans to open up a community tech hub in Denver back in February, the organization couldn’t have predicted just how critical technology would become in… Read More
- CBS Denver: Colorado Company Develops Automatic Hand Washing Machine For Better Hygiene May 22, 2020 - A Colorado company working for decades to help people do a better job cleaning their hands is hoping to help more people and companies implement technology to keep people safe… Read More
- The Denver Post: Virtual Open Houses Pave The Way For The Future Of Real Estate Marketing May 21, 2020 - These unprecedented times have encouraged us as a community of consumers and businesses to rethink the way we do nearly everything. Most of us have learned to rely on technology… Read More
- Verizon: Senate Votes To Create An Easy-To-Remember Hotline For Mental Health Resources May 21, 2020 - The Senate yesterday passed The National Suicide Hotline Designation Act (S. 2661), which will designate the 3-digit dialing code “988” as the National Suicide Prevention Hotline and Veterans Crisis Line. … Read More
- FCC: FCC Authorizes Over $7.5 Million For Rural Broadband Projects May 20, 2020 - Connect America Fund Support Will Expand Broadband Deployment in 7 States. View full release in FCC. Read More
- CBS Denver: Manager At Centura Health Builds UVC Light Box To Disinfect Face Masks May 20, 2020 - Centura Health is taking a new approach to protecting frontline caregivers, thanks to one manager who was determined to find a solution to the shortage of personal protective equipment. Officials… Read More
- Daily Journal: Xfinity Communities Provides Complimentary Video And High-Performance Internet To Colorado Apartments Housing Healthcare Workers May 19, 2020 - Xfinity Communities today announced it is partnering with Aimco, a real estate investment trust (REIT) headquartered in Denver and one of the largest multifamily owners and operators in the country, to donate… Read More
- The Denver Channel: Robots Helping Seniors Deal With Social Isolation May 19, 2020 - Sitting inside her Florida home, Deanna Dezern can’t help but feel an overwhelming sense of loneliness. This 80-year-old woman has been in self-quarantine for nearly two months out of fear… Read More
- CBS 4 Denver: Robot Helps Families See Isolated Loved Ones At Children’s Hospital Colorado May 15, 2020 - A Wyoming mother of nine is thanking technology and the staff at Children’s Hospital Colorado for getting her through one of the toughest times of her life. Amber Boisselle and… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a Denver Community partner.