- Denver Business Journal: Here Are Palantir’s Biggest Contracts Since Moving to Denver in 2020 June 4, 2021 Posted in: Denver - Since moving to Denver in August 2020, $20 billion data-analysis software firm Palantir Technologies Inc. has kept a low profile in the local technology ecosystem, but don’t take that as a… Read More
- Built in Colorado: 4 Colorado Leaders Share How They’ve Increased Employee Engagement June 3, 2021 Posted in: Denver - Which came first: the employee who became disengaged with a company, or a company that became disengaging for the employee? As only one-third of U.S. employees are engaged at work,… Read More
- Built in Colorado: Payment Facilitator Tilled Raises $11M Series A, Plans to Hire 35 June 2, 2021 Posted in: Denver - The pandemic pushed several companies and services online, including doctor visits, retail shopping and payment collection. Tilled, a payment facilitator (PayFac)-as-a-Service, also saw an increase in business as software companies moved… Read More
- Built in Colorado: Datadog Plans to Hire 400 for New ‘Western U.S. Hub’ in Denver June 1, 2021 Posted in: Denver - Datadog, a New York-based monitoring and security platform, is making moves and growing its presence in Colorado’s capital city. View full article in Built in Colorado. Read More
- Colorado Inno: Freelance Boom Leads to Strong 2020 and $5M Raise for Boulder Startup June 1, 2021 Posted in: Denver - With an explosion of people in search of freelance work during the Covid-19 pandemic, Boulder-based Cloud Campaign saw its business boom. View full article in Colorado Inno. Read More
- Colorado Inno: These 36 Colorado startups split $8.6M in advanced industries grant funding May 29, 2021 Posted in: Denver - A cold-storage company for honeybees and smart-bed startup for children with autism were among 36 Colorado startups approved for funding under the state’s Advanced Industries Accelerator Grant Program. Full article… Read More
- Built in CO: MORE THAN A YEAR AFTER GOING REMOTE, HERE’S HOW COMPANY BENEFITS HAVE EVOLVED May 28, 2021 Posted in: Denver - For many, commuting to the office every morning is an engrained daily ritual. We throw together a quick breakfast, get dressed in a sleepy haze and pour fresh coffee into our… Read More
- Denver Business Journal: Denver construction software startup plans to double team with $20M raise May 27, 2021 Posted in: Denver - As lawmakers debate the Biden administration’s infrastructure proposal, a Denver-based construction software company is gearing up with a new round of funding. Full article is available in Denver Business Journal. Read More
- Built in CO: 3 COLORADO TECH COMPANIES SHARE TIPS FOR SUCCESSFUL PRODUCT LAUNCHES May 26, 2021 Posted in: Denver - Stargazers in the tech world like to focus on the shiny new products that are launched like rockets into the digital cosmos. Read full article on Built in CO. Read More
- Colorado Inno: Denver gaming startup raises $4M to bring tabletop platform to life May 22, 2021 Posted in: Denver - After two years of building a tabletop gaming platform with a digital flair, Denver startup The Last Gameboard has brought on capital to push its production over the finish line. Read the… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a Denver Community partner.