- Colorado Politics: Denver OKs $2M Contract To Enhance City Government Website Capabilities September 29, 2020 Posted in: Denver - The backend of Denver's city government website is getting a nearly $2 million upgrade to improve messaging and services for residents. The Denver City Council unanimously approved the five-year, $1.9… Read More
- Vox: How The Pandemic Forced Mental Health Care To Change For The Better September 23, 2020 Posted in: Denver - When the Covid-19 pandemic forced Pari Baker, a clinical social worker and therapist in rural Bath County, Virginia, to switch to seeing clients over video in April, she wasn’t sure how it… Read More
- The Denver Channel: Amid COVID-19 Pandemic, One Rural Community Is Finding New Ways To Reach Patients September 22, 2020 Posted in: Denver - Driving down a dirt logging road in rural Maine, paramedic Nathan Yerxa can’t help but take in the view most days. Looking out over the landscape here, it’s as if… Read More
- Denver Business Journal: Amazon Announces 1,900-Person Hiring Spree In Denver September 21, 2020 Posted in: Denver - Amazon Inc. (Nasdaq: AMZN) is hiring an additional 100,000 people throughout the U.S. and Canada, including more than 1,900 people in Denver. This job growth is on top of the… Read More
- CBS 4 Denver: Study Of Wi-Fi Data On CU’s Campus Could Help Students Avoid Areas Where COVID Risk May Be Greater September 18, 2020 Posted in: Denver - The University of Colorado is looking at collecting Wi-Fi data to determine when and where the potential danger from the coronavirus might be greater. That data will show when there… Read More
- State Scoop: Denver Tech Agency Considers Upgraded Digital Services, Messaging September 17, 2020 Posted in: Denver - Denver’s City Council will soon vote on a proposal from the city’s technology agency that would upgrade the city’s content management system, potentially making it easier for the city to… Read More
- Denver Business Journal: Denver Tech Company Debuts New Product For Recording Political Videos September 16, 2020 Posted in: Denver - A Denver tech company that specializes in making high-quality video campaigns has developed a new product to make creating and editing videos even easier. Storyvine specializes in making it simple… Read More
- Denver Business Journal: Colorado Ranked No. 2 For Tech Job Growth In August September 15, 2020 Posted in: Denver - Colorado was No. 2 for tech-job growth in August, according to a new report. The Denver metro ranked No. 9 among U.S. metros for tech-job growth and the state ranked… Read More
- The Denver Post: Tech’s Love Affair With Colorado Expected To Continue Despite Global Pandemic September 11, 2020 Posted in: Denver - Despite a global pandemic, Colorado will continue to be attractive to tech companies. “We can attract talent at levels that other states just can’t,” says Michelle Hadwiger, director of Global… Read More
- Denver Business Journal: How This Tech Company Plans To Open A Denver Hub While Working Remotely September 10, 2020 Posted in: Denver - Contentful, a Berlin-based tech company, is opening a Denver hub. But finding a brick-and-mortar location for its office is not an immediate priority. As a company opening a new location… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a Denver Community partner.