- Silicon Angle: AWS Brings Wavelength Zones To Denver And Seattle Via Verizon’s 5G Network December 30, 2020 Posted in: Denver - Amazon Web Services Inc. today announced that it has set up two new Wavelength Zones in Denver and Seattle, allowing enterprises to deploy their applications closer to the two cities for projects… Read More
- Forbes: Hewlett Packard Enterprise Lab Efforts Seek To Enable 5G On A Massive Scale December 29, 2020 Posted in: Denver - I am convinced that the mountains that are near many Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) facilities inspire the company’s lab and research and development efforts. I visited its lab in Roseville, California, in… Read More
- The Denver Post: Colorado Company Makes Progress Toward The “Holy Grail” Of Electric Transportation December 25, 2020 Posted in: Denver - A Colorado company is reporting new developments in what an industry representative calls the “holy grail” of the evolution of electric vehicles — a solid state battery. Solid Power in Louisville… Read More
- The Denver Channel: Virtual Patients Training Real People In Simulated Nursing Program December 24, 2020 Posted in: Denver - A simulation program to train nurses is gaining in popularity. Shadow Health is using virtual patients to train real people in hopes of quickly bringing those real students into the… Read More
- 9 News: New High School In Montebello Community Will Have STEAM Focus December 23, 2020 Posted in: Denver - The Denver Public School District (DPS) announced plans to open a new high school on the Montbello Career and Technical campus that will focus on science, technology, engineering, art and… Read More
- CBS Denver: COVID In Fort Collins: ‘VirtuVisit’ Program Designed To Boost Social Interactions During Holidays December 22, 2020 Posted in: Denver - As many people have chosen to not travel or congregate for Christmas celebrations this year, the City of Fort Collins is loaning out video conferencing devices to older adults who… Read More
- The Denver Channel: Researchers Develop Scratch And Sniff Test To Help Diagnose Those With COVID-19 December 22, 2020 Posted in: Denver - Scratch and sniff stickers have gone high tech, becoming another way to test for coronavirus. Researchers at the University of Colorado and Yale University have developed a “u-Smell-it” test that works with… Read More
- The Denver Post: Can Virtual Reality Training Teach Cops Empathy? Denver Police Hope So. December 18, 2020 Posted in: Denver - During training next year, Denver police officers will strap virtual reality goggles to their faces and experience a simulation of what it is like to have a psychotic break and be approached… Read More
- Chalkbeat Colorado: Can Preschoolers Learn Virtually? In A Denver Pilot Program, Some Kids ‘Can’t Wait To Log In’ December 17, 2020 Posted in: Denver - Sara Mohamed and her husband had intended to enroll their 4-year-old son into in-person preschool at Holm Elementary, a nearby Denver public school, but as COVID-19 infection rates soared through… Read More
- Denver Business Journal: Palo Alto Insurtech Unicorn Acquires Denver Startup To Built Out Machine-Learning Innovation December 16, 2020 Posted in: Denver - Palo Alto, California-based insurance tech unicorn Next Insurance today announced that it has completed the purchase of Denver's Juniper Labs in a move that will further machine learning innovation for workers' compensation and general… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a Denver Community partner.