- The Denver Channel: Internet Connectivity isn’t Just a Geographic Issue March 23, 2021 Posted in: Denver - We've never used internet like we do today, but the pandemic has also exposed problems in our broadband infrastructure here in the U.S. View full article in The Denver Channel. Read More
- Axios: Colorado Aims to Use Pandemic to Expand Funding for Broadband Access March 18, 2021 Posted in: Denver - Colorado and federal lawmakers want to put big money into more efforts to expand high-speed internet access. View full article in Axios. Read More
- Denver Business Journal: Denver Data Startup Closes $35M Series A Round, Plans to Hire 100 in Next Year March 17, 2021 Posted in: Denver - Denver’s Flatfile, a data onboarding software startup, announced $35 million in Series A funding to grow its all-remote team. View full article in Denver Business Journal. Read More
- Denver Business Journal: Denver Insurtech Startup Raises $25M Series A, Plans to Nearly Double Staff March 16, 2021 Posted in: Denver - Since moving to Denver in early 2020 from the Bay Area, insurtech startup AgentSync has had explosive growth. The company, co-founded by husband and wife duo Niranjan Sabharwal and Jenn Knight, originally relocated to the… Read More
- The Denver Channel: Denver Hospital Uses Telehealth to Keep COVID-19 Patients out of ICU March 12, 2021 Posted in: Denver - The pandemic gave us a whole new vocabulary: almost everyone is ready to Zoom, social distancing is welcome, and N95s are a popular accessory. But, there’s an old concept that’s… Read More
- Denver Business Journal: Why Fintech Giant FIS Global Selected Denver for Its Incubator March 11, 2021 Posted in: Denver - Steven Walchek and Ian Hillis threw a Hail Mary when they wrote a white paper and delivered it to the CEO of a Fortune 500 company. It was an effort that could have… Read More
- Denver Business Journal: Just Months After Series A, Boulder Chat Startup Stream is Back with a $38M Round March 10, 2021 Posted in: Denver - Just months after it closed a $15 million Series A to grow its in-app messaging solution, Boulder startup Stream is back with another raise to fuel its growing customer-base. The company announced… Read More
- Denver Business Journal: Denver-Based InnovAge Files Initial Public Offering March 9, 2021 Posted in: Denver - Denver-based InnovAge Holding Corp. is going public and announced the pricing of its initial public offering. The company, which provides care to seniors, is planning to sell more than 16… Read More
- Denver Business Journal: With Clarity on Its Mission, Denver’s Cipher Skin Closes $5M Series A Funding March 9, 2021 Posted in: Denver - While the last 12 months have been a whirlwind for Denver startup Cipher Skin, the team has learned a crucial lesson that will drive it forward: clarity on its mission.… Read More
- The Denver Channel: FCC to Provide $50 Per Month Internet Subsidies for Low-Income Families March 5, 2021 Posted in: Denver - The Federal Communications Commission announced Friday it has approved funds to provide internet subsidies for low-income families through the establishment of the Emergency Broadband Benefit Program. The FCC says the… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a Denver Community partner.