- Denver Post: Future Of Stadiums, Arenas Promises High Tech, Low Capacity June 5, 2020 - The smell of barbecue wafts through the parking lots hours before kickoff at Arrowhead Stadium, and when the first salvo of fireworks explode overhead, thousands of Chiefs fans begin to… Read More
- Coloradoan: At Colorado State University, Mosaic Platform Blends Online, In-Person Learning June 4, 2020 - Professor Asad Aziz is holding a classroom discussion in a graduate-level class on international business. There are maybe two dozen or so students in his classroom on Colorado State University’s… Read More
- CBS Denver: Future Leader Winner Using Technology To Solve The Problems He Sees June 3, 2020 - Every month during the school year, CBS4, along with Colorado School of Mines & PDC Energy, award the Future Leaders award to a high school student, who is excelling in… Read More
- CBS Denver: Can Virtual Reality Help Sports Fans Experience Game Day In A Post COVID-19 World? June 3, 2020 - “If I really do want to establish a feeling that I’m there, then there needs to be some capacity for me to make a decision to move myself forwards, backwards,… Read More
- Colorado Inno: PCs For People Denver Works To Close The Digital Divide With Community Tech Hub Powered By the Comcast Gig-Speed Network June 2, 2020 - When PCs for People first announced its plans to open up a community tech hub in Denver back in February, the organization couldn’t have predicted just how critical technology would become in… Read More
- Government Technology: Colorado County Wrestles With Contact Tracing Attempts June 2, 2020 - Boulder County health workers are having trouble getting some people to share information needed to track the progress of the coronavirus, at a time when such information is critical to… Read More
- A Message From Verizon CEO Hans Vestberg June 1, 2020 - “The events unfolding across the country that are rooted in hate are contradictory with our beliefs as a company and leave me with a feeling of regret and sadness. Verizon… Read More
- Forbes: New Ranking Of Nation’s Top Employers’ Response To Pandemic May 29, 2020 - As the pandemic swept through the nation, America’s businesses had to reevaluate their approach to everything from their employees and customers to the greater community. Many shut offices and shifted… Read More
- BizTech: New Videoconferencing Tech Eases Burden On Companies May 28, 2020 - The Clearwing Group’s employees work behind the scenes at music festivals, national concert tours and other live events across America, building stages and creating audiovisual spectacles that feature swirling lights, digital sound… Read More
- Denver Business Journal: Telehealth Use For Behavioral Health Is Climbing: What To Expect May 28, 2020 - Right now the term “telehealth” is everywhere. What does it look like for behavioral health and what are some reasons people might choose to engage in telehealth treatment? While telehealth… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a Denver Community partner.