- Built In CO: Cannatech Startup MassRoots Plans to Acquire Empire Services for $14M May 15, 2021 Posted in: Denver - Denver-based marijuana tech and social media company MassRoots is planning to acquire another business. View the full article on Built In CO. Read More
- Built In CO: Tech Defense Company Numerica Announces New Fort Collins Facility May 14, 2021 Posted in: Denver - A Fort Collins-based tech defense company is expanding locally. Read more on Built In CO. Read More
- The Denver Post: Digible provides solutions to market apartments May 13, 2021 Posted in: Denver - Despite a global pandemic, Digible has grown and thrived in the past year by hiring 28 employees and adding more than 400 clients across the country. The full article is… Read More
- Built In Colorado: 3 Companies Merge to Form IT Finance Management Startup Brightfin May 12, 2021 Posted in: Denver - Technology is rapidly becoming more and more embedded into our lives. While we’ve gotten used to this, it doesn’t just happen on its own. Full article is available on Built… Read More
- Denver Business Journal: Colorado Startup Kickfuther Closes $5.9M for Physical Product Crowdfunding Platform May 6, 2021 Posted in: Denver - Colorado-based startup Kickfurther raised $5.9 million in a seed-plus round set to accelerate its breakneck pace. View full article in Denver Business Journal. Read More
- Denver Business Journal: Galvanize Announces New CEO as Demand Grows for IT Talent May 5, 2021 Posted in: Denver - More than a year after its $165 million acquisition, Denver technology education company Galvanize has brought on a new top executive. View full article in Denver Business Journal. Read More
- Daily Camera: Apple’s Expansion ‘Great News’ for Boulder, Economic Development Leader Says May 4, 2021 Posted in: Denver - Apple will expand to 700 jobs in Boulder as part of a nationwide investment of $430 billion in U.S. projects and addition of 20,000 new jobs nationwide over the next… Read More
- Denver Business Journal: St. Louis IT Firm Buys Denver Company, Plans Major Local Expansion April 29, 2021 Posted in: Denver - A St. Louis-based provider of information-technology support for small businesses has acquired a 12-person local firm and plans to add another 56 jobs in the coming years with the help… Read More
- Denver Business Journal: Exclusive: Telehealth Unicorn Expands to Denver with New Pharmacy Distribution Center April 28, 2021 Posted in: Denver - In the past year, telehealth unicorn Ro has seen its Denver-based patient population grow nearly 70% as demand for its online services has skyrocketed. View full article in Denver Business… Read More
- Denver Business Journal: This Denver Truck-Sharing Startup is Set to Add Nearly 1,500 Jobs in Colorado by 2029 April 27, 2021 Posted in: Denver - With $63 million in new capital and a partnership with Ikea, Denver truck-sharing startup Fluid Truck is set to grow exponentially in the Centennial State. View full article in Denver… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a Denver Community partner.