- Colorado Inno: Two Denver companies land on LinkedIn’s list of top 50 US startups October 5, 2021 Posted in: Denver - Denver’s emerging innovation scene is gathering national notice, as two local companies were named among LinkedIn’s list of top U.S. startups. Denver’s Guild Education and Boom Supersonic landed a spot… Read More
- Built in Colorado: How This Leader Left a Global Firm and Joined the Startup Space October 4, 2021 Posted in: Denver - When Sarah Bunting Lamos joined the Flyreel team as VP of customer success in 2019, she was heading into uncharted territory. As a former executive at a global management consulting firm, Bunting… Read More
- Built in Colorado: Cabinet Raises $2.6M for Its Executive Assistant Software Platform October 3, 2021 Posted in: Denver - Julia Leibowitz was busy at work one day when inspiration struck. Leibowitz, who was working as an executive assistant at the time, realized that she and the other 10 million… Read More
- Colorado Inno: Denver startup uses mentorship to drive DEI efforts at major companies October 2, 2021 Posted in: Denver - Chris Motley, founder and CEO of early-stage Denver startup Mentor Spaces, seeks to help companies struggling to address diversity, equity and inclusion efforts. “Companies that do a better job than… Read More
- Built in Colorado: Unicorn Fivetran Raises $565M Series D, Plans to Acquire HVR for $700M October 1, 2021 Posted in: Denver - Tech unicorn Fivetran announced on Monday it raised a hefty $565 million Series D round led by Andreessen Horowitz. This latest funding values Fivetran at $5.6 billion — more than quadruple the… Read More
- Colorado Inno: The story behind Red Rocks’ new palm-recognition ticketing technology September 30, 2021 Posted in: Denver - Thanks to a partnership between Amazon and ticketing technology company AXS, concertgoers at Red Rocks Amphitheatre in Morrison can now enter shows with just a scan of their palm. Read… Read More
- Colorado Inno: Denver startup Zestful shutters as founder rebounds with Rally Tennis September 20, 2021 Posted in: Denver - As the pandemic hit, Mat Vogels wondered if his company Zestful had a chance to be one of the companies that would grow as a result of the remote work lifestyle. The… Read More
- Built in Colorado: Tipico Sportsbook to Open Denver Technology Hub, Create 441 Jobs September 19, 2021 Posted in: Denver - Tipico, one of the largest online sports betting companies in the world, announced Wednesday that it would open a new technology hub in Denver, creating up to 441 jobs over… Read More
- Colorado Inno: Former Amazon exec invests in Denver warehouse technology startup September 18, 2021 Posted in: Denver - The Denver-based team behind warehouse management startup Fulfilld has brought on its first round of capital. TenOneTen Ventures led the round, with other investors including European proptech firm Pi Labs,… Read More
- Colorado Inno: Boulder-based Techstars adds ex-Disney exec to grow global brand September 17, 2021 Posted in: Denver - With an eye on global expansion, Boulder-based startup accelerator Techstars has brought on an ex-Disney executive to grow its brand. Techstars announced on Tuesday that it has appointed Matthew Grossman to the… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a Denver Community partner.