- Colorado Inno: Colorado tech startup offers support to people going through divorce June 17, 2021 Posted in: Denver - For many, divorce is one of the most physically and mentally taxing things to ever go through. During his separation, Nate Zorich said he would wake up in the middle of the… Read More
- Built in CO: HOW 2020 HELPED SHAPE THE NEXT WAVE OF FINTECH INNOVATION June 17, 2021 Posted in: Denver - Ask anyone their opinion on the year 2020 and, no matter who you talk to, the response is bound to be polarizing. The COVID-19 pandemic, Australian bushfires, an impeachment, “murder… Read More
- Built in CO: Harvest Hosts Acquires Boondockers Welcome to Double Its Footprint June 17, 2021 Posted in: Denver - Vail-based Harvest Hosts is a membership-based platform that allows RV users to book stays at wineries, farms, museums, golf courses, breweries and other unique locations. The company announced a major expansion Thursday… Read More
- Government Technology: Report: Coloradans Lacking Broadband Higher Than FCC Says June 17, 2021 Posted in: Denver - The number of Colorado consumers who lack access to a home-based broadband option is likely several-fold higher than what either the Federal Communications Commission or the Colorado Broadband Office are… Read More
- Built in CO: Denver-Based Home Staging Startup Guest House Raises $3M Seed Round June 17, 2021 Posted in: Denver - A Denver-based home staging startup is thriving in the city’s hot housing market. Last year, Guest House’s revenue doubled and the company grew at a rapid pace, according to CEO and… Read More
- The Burlington Record: Colorado Aerospace Companies Going to Venus and Going Supersonic June 10, 2021 Posted in: Denver - Colorado’s robust aerospace industry is making news. NASA has tapped Lockheed Martin for missions to Venus and a Denver startup working to launch a new era of supersonic air travel… Read More
- Built in Colorado: Guild Education Secures $150M Series E, Plans to Double Engineering Team June 10, 2021 Posted in: Denver - As restrictions lift and businesses reopen, many are struggling to find employees. Nearly 70 percent of employers reported talent shortages last year, up 14 percent from 2010. Denver-based Guild Education offers a solution. View… Read More
- Built in Colorado: How 2 Colorado Companies Are Celebrating Pride in June — and All Year Long June 9, 2021 Posted in: Denver - It’s the time many have been waiting for all year: Pride Month. For members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex and asexual communities, the month-long celebration is a time… Read More
- 5280: How One Colorado Startup Is Changing Transgender Health Care June 8, 2021 Posted in: Denver - The doctor’s office should be a place of healing. For a transgender person, it’s often the site of trauma, where quality of care can run the gamut from microaggressive to… Read More
- Built in Colorado: Crusoe Energy Expands, The Pro’s Closet Lands $40M, and More CO Tech News June 7, 2021 Posted in: Denver - A software company secured unicorn status last week and others brought in capital of all sizes. Read on to find out which tech companies are expanding their office space and… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a Denver Community partner.