- Colorado Inno: New Money: Colorado Startups and Tech Companies Raised Nearly $600M in Funding in March April 8, 2021 Posted in: Denver - Colorado's technology and startup ecosystem continued its incredible funding momentum in March, approaching $600 million raised in outside capital for the second time in three months. View full article in… Read More
- Vator News: Text-First Telemedicine Platform CirrusMD Raises $20M April 7, 2021 Posted in: Denver - Before the pandemic, telemedicine was something of niche space, where only eight percent of patients had even tried these services. Then COVID came along and suddenly it become overcrowded: there was so… Read More
- Denver Business Journal: Weeks After Raising $63M, Denver Truck-Sharing Startup Lands EV Partnership with Ikea April 6, 2021 Posted in: Denver - Just weeks after closing a $63 million Series A, Denver’s Fluid Truck has announced a partnership that aligns its mobility solutions with one of the world’s largest furniture retailers. View full… Read More
- Mortgage Professional America: Digital Mortgage Platform Maxwell Raises $16 Million in Series B Capital Round April 2, 2021 Posted in: Denver - Digital mortgage platform Maxwell, which has raised over $20 million in the past eight months, has announced a $16.3 million Series B funding round led by venture capital firms Fin VC… Read More
- 9 News: Cool Schools: Cleo Parker Robinson Dance Teaches STEM Career Options to Students April 1, 2021 Posted in: Denver - Cleo Parker Robinson Dance (CPRD) started an Arts-In-Education outreach program that introduces middle and high school students to STEM career options. Their program called STREAM: Science, Technology, Robotics, Engineering, Arts, and… Read More
- Colorado Inno: This Denver Software Startup is Helping Track Fish Diseases on Farms in Norway March 31, 2021 Posted in: Denver - While Denver is more than 1,000 miles from the coastline, a local startup is building solutions aquaculture software solutions to protect against disease for farmed fish. Tony Chen and John Costantino met as… Read More
- Denver Business Journal: Denver Compliance Software Firm Scooped up by Fast-Growing Atlanta Unicorn March 30, 2021 Posted in: Denver - Denver’s Convercent, a provider of ethics and compliance software, has been acquired today by one of the country’s fastest growing companies. Atlanta and London-based OneTrust, a privacy-management technology company, today… Read More
- Denver Business Journal: A Volatile World Creates Unprecedented Opportunity for CIOs March 26, 2021 Posted in: Denver - This year's Colorado CIO of the Year ORBIE Awards keynote speaker doesn't see the world slowing down anytime soon. In fact, to hear him talk, the volatility we're experiencing due… Read More
- Denver Business Journal: DaVita CIO Alan Cullop Leads Tech Team with AI, Data Science — and Listening March 25, 2021 Posted in: Denver - Alan Cullop took the opportunity to learn coding languages on an old keypunch at his first job, a then-startup called MCI, and transformed it into a career leading the information technology… Read More
- Colorado Inno: 23-year-old CU Boulder Grad Creates Non-Invasive Way to Monitor Independent Elderly Adults March 24, 2021 Posted in: Denver - As Marlo Vernon’s grandmother got older, her family began wondering how best they could keep an eye on her. She was living alone, and Vernon said her family was wary… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a Denver Community partner.