- The Denver Channel: New Technology Connect Students And Teachers On A Social And Emotional Level October 29, 2020 Posted in: Denver - More than 230,000 institutions around the world now have free access to a new tech tool that focuses on social and emotional learning during a time when people need human… Read More
- The Journal: Remote Therapy Provides New Avenue For Care October 28, 2020 Posted in: Denver - When patients sign up for the newest kind of therapy at the Mental Health Center of Denver, here’s what comes in their welcome packet: A biofeedback device that clips to… Read More
- 9 News: Colorado Health Officials Rolling OUt Exposure Notifications For COVID-19 With New App October 27, 2020 Posted in: Denver - State health officials discussed on Thursday a new app feature aimed at alerting Coloradans when they may have been exposed to COVID-19. CO Exposure Notifications is a voluntary service developed… Read More
- CPR News: The Denver School That Won’t Give Up On Its Lost Students October 23, 2020 Posted in: Denver - Eighth-grade dean Dino Reyes Jr. hops inside the shiny Escalade driven by his friend and colleague sixth-grade dean Juan Rangel (a.k.a. Mr. Staxx). The flashy car with 24-inch tires gives… Read More
- TechCrunch: Ready, Set, Raise, An Accelerator For Women Built By Women, Announces Third Class October 22, 2020 Posted in: Denver - In 2018, Leslie Feinzaig, the founder of Female Founders Alliance, launched a free, equity-free accelerator for women called Ready Set Raise. The goal was to provide under-networked female founders the coaching and connections… Read More
- CU Denver News: Professor Resources: Free Online Classes For Remote Teaching Instruction October 20, 2020 Posted in: Denver - Now that Chancellor Marks has announced that the spring 2021 semester will continue with the four class formats developed for fall 2020, faculty have an opportunity to take a break… Read More
- Colorado Inno: Player Personnel: Colorado’s Top Tech And Startup Hires In September October 9, 2020 Posted in: Denver - While Covid-19 has slowed hiring plans for many, the state’s top technology companies and startups are still bringing on crucial new personnel during this pandemic. We track the major player… Read More
- Colorado Inno: Denver Mapping Startup Engrain Lands Funding For National Expansion October 8, 2020 Posted in: Denver - After a decade in business, Denver-based Engrain has closed its largest outside funding round to fuel its national expansion. The company, which builds interactive mapping technology and data visualization software, announced Friday… Read More
- Colorado Inno: New Money: The Top Colorado tech Fundings And Deals From September October 7, 2020 Posted in: Denver - While the amount of deals remains consistent amid the coronavirus pandemic, Colorado's tech and startup funding didn't quite reach recent heights in September. We tracked nearly $72 million in equity… Read More
- MedCity News: Telehealth Startup Brings Gender-Affirming Care To Employee Benefits Programs October 6, 2020 Posted in: Denver - Two friends that met in medical school saw an opportunity improve access to care for the transgender community using telehealth. Dr. Matthew Wetschler and Dr. Jerrica Kirkley founded Plume in… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a Denver Community partner.