- KDVR: A Look At Denver Public Schools’ Effort To Provide Laptops And Internet To Every Student August 6, 2020 Posted in: Denver - School districts across the state are doing everything they can to make sure students have proper technology and internet access to begin remote learning in August. There are more than… Read More
- CBS 4 Denver: Virtual Camps Make Summer Sparkle For Kids With Special Needs August 5, 2020 Posted in: Denver - Performing onstage in front of other campers. Bonding with cabinmates. Careening down a zip line. For 16-year-old Brady Thompson, summer has been synonymous with fun at Roundup River Ranch in Gypsum, Colorado.… Read More
- Denver Business Journal: Galvanize Increases Accessibility For Students Looking To Upskill During Covid-19 August 4, 2020 Posted in: Denver - Galvanize, a Denver-based technology education program, expects 2020 to be a growth year, in part because of the opportunity to help upskill students who have seen their jobs impacted because… Read More
- Colorado Inno: Denver’s TermScout Lands $1.6M For Legal Technology Platform August 4, 2020 Posted in: Denver - Processing and reviewing everyday commercial contracts like leases and independent contractor agreements is often a time-consuming and costly process. According to a study from the International Association for Contract and Commercial Management,… Read More
- World Economic Forum: The Pandemic Is Making Autonomous Delivery The New Normal August 3, 2020 Posted in: USA - Cough medicine, snacks, baking ingredients: Kelly Passek has shopping delivered weekly to her yard in Christiansburg, Virginia - by a drone. The flying vehicle comes with little fuss, hovering briefly… Read More
- Denver Business Journal: How Comcast’s Denver-Built Tech Helped Its Network Withstand Sky-High Demand July 31, 2020 Posted in: Denver, Healthcare - Just prior to the Covid-19 pandemic, Comcast (Nasdaq: CMCSA) teams in Philadelphia and Denver developed and started deploying new AI technology. That tech ended up being a key tool for… Read More
- CBS 4 Denver: CSU Researchers Develop At-Home Coronavirus Test With Quick Results July 30, 2020 Posted in: Denver - In an effort to expedite the return of coronavirus testing results, Colorado State University researchers in Fort Collins have developed a product which would mimic the convenience of a take-home… Read More
- Colorado Inno: Denver’s Propeller Closes $18M Series B For 3D Mapping July 29, 2020 Posted in: Denver - Denver’s Propeller, a 3D mapping and worksite analytics company, announced today that it has raised $18 million in Series B funding to more rapidly scale its operations. Propeller builds hardware and… Read More
- Denver Business Journal: How This Golden Logistics Tech Company Uses Robotics To Improve The Supply Chain July 28, 2020 Posted in: Denver - As the global supply chain finds a new normal during the pandemic, one Golden-based technology company is seeing its logistics customers turning to it for new solutions. Outrider Technologies is… Read More
- Bringing New Tech And New Talent To Agriculture And Forestry July 23, 2020 Posted in: Bay Area, USA - Glen Ziemer of Resource Rally discusses how 5G will improve data collection and sharing in the agricultural and forestry industries. Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a Denver Community partner.