- Community Partnership Chat: Hype December 1, 2021 - Michelle Arrington, State and Local Government Affairs at Verizon sat down with Kristina Smith-Newton, Founder & President, Hope for Youth, Inc. to talk about her organization is empowering girls of… Read More
- Community Partnership Chat: Lorii Rabinowitz, Denver Scholarship Foundation November 22, 2021 - In the latest installment of our Community Partnership Chat series, Josh Miller (Colorado Manager, Community Engagement, Verizon) sits down with Lorii Rabinowitz (CEO, Denver Scholarship Foundation) to discuss how the… Read More
- Xcel Energy Day of Service August 20, 2021 - Xcel: Welcome to our 11th annual Day of Service in Colorado. Day of Service began in 2010 to honor the anniversary of September 11 and has grown to be Xcel Energy's… Read More
- Community Partnership Chat: The Center on Colfax June 23, 2021 - Verizon’s Josh Miller talked with John White, Events Director for the Center on Colfax about the Center's mission to support the LGBTQ+ community in the Denver area--particularly during the pandemic--and… Read More
- Words of Pride – Amplifying Our Voices June 17, 2021 - In celebration of Pride Month 2021, Verizon spotlighted community partners empowering and supporting the LGBTQ youth. Verizon and leading national organizations serving LGBTQ youth and advancing programs spoke about initiatives… Read More
- Community Partnership Chat: Juneteenth Music Festival June 17, 2021 - Verizon’s Josh Miller sat down with Norman Harris, President of the JMF Foundation that leads the Juneteenth Music Festival for a discussion of what the Juneteenth holiday celebrates; how the… Read More
- ICYMI: Not Invisible: Taking Action on the Crisis of MMIWG May 4, 2021 - Verizon's Thought Leadership panel on Thursday, April 29 kicked off the National Week of Action for Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women and Girls (MMIWG). Our panelists discussed how individuals and… Read More
- Women’s History Month March 29, 2021 - As Women’s History Month comes to a close, the Verizon team has come together to share what Women’s History Month means to them and the importance of continuing to celebrate… Read More
- Telehealth Services Help Care Providers and Patients During COVID-19 February 22, 2021 - During the COVID-19 pandemic, care providers have increasingly relied on telehealth services to provide patients with services while also limiting the spread of the virus. Registered Nurse and IT Professional… Read More
- Community Partner Chat: New Jersey Institute for Social Justice February 17, 2021 - One of the most rewarding aspects of our community engagement work is the opportunity to partner with many non-profit organizations and support innovative programs that help advance the diverse communities… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a Denver Community partner.