- DC Inno: Carlyle-backed Two Six Technologies acquires intelligence tech firm September 3, 2021 - Six months after it was formed by the merger of two contractors, Two Six Technologies Inc. has made its first acquisition, purchasing Herndon technology consulting firm Trusted Concepts Inc. Read… Read More
- Washington Business Journal: MEET THE 2021 INNO ON FIRE August 22, 2021 - We’re taking a closer look at each of the 50 winners of our 2021 Inno on Fire honorees. Read the full article on the Washington Business Journal. Read More
- Technically DC: Flex office company The Mark is bringing 3 new coworking spaces to DC. Here’s a look inside the first August 21, 2021 - In the great remote versus in-person versus hybrid debate, coworking is an oft-mentioned contender for cities across the US, and DC is no exception. That idea is not lost on flex… Read More
- Technically DC: Money Moves: With acquisition, DC’s EveryAction is now part of a social impact-focused SaaS company valued at $2B August 20, 2021 - EveryAction, a DC-based software platform for fundraising, nonprofits and donors, was acquired this week by Apax Partners, a global investment firm. EveryAction, which Apax acquired from Insight Partners, will be combined with… Read More
- Technically DC: Petition: Engine is asking tech leaders to defend DACA to support innovation August 19, 2021 - For the tech world, innovation is more than just a buzzword. It’s a key part of how the industry survives. With that in mind, DC nonprofit Engine is launching a petition for… Read More
- DC Inno: Sands Capital raises massive life sciences fund August 18, 2021 - Arlington’s Sands Capital has raised a whopping $560 million for its second life sciences fund. The fund, Sands Capital Life Sciences Pulse Fund II LP, follows an earlier fund from 2018… Read More
- Technical.ly DC: Veda raised $45M to expand its AI-based health data platform August 10, 2021 - Following a massive year for healthcare organizations, data automation company veda closed on $45 million in new investment funding this week. The Series B round was led by Oak HC/FT, a Connecticut investment… Read More
- Richmond Inno: Richmond entrepreneur gears up for the launch of his new sales management platform Joggle August 9, 2021 - Richmond entrepreneur Steve Dash is working to solve a different set of challenges in customer relationship management with the launch of software platform Joggle. Read the full article on Richmond Inno. Read More
- Technical.ly DC: What’s ESG? 5 DMV tech leaders talk about building companies with the environment and society in mind August 8, 2021 - When looking inward towards creating better business practices, ESG tends to be the first stop of many leaders. Read the full article on Technical.ly DC. Read More
- Technical.ly DC: This DMV expat is creating an online course for creative entrepreneurs August 7, 2021 - Fans of non-fungible tokens and digital art, take note: D.C. expat Malachi Fuller is launching a new course for entrepreneurs in the creative space. Read the full article on Technical.ly DC. Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a DC Community partner.