- Rave Pubs: Georgetown Embraces Integrated Technologies to Support Innovative Teaching Methods January 26, 2021 - Georgetown University, in Washington, D.C., was founded in 1789 and is the oldest Jesuit Catholic institution of higher education in the United States. It is also among the most forward-thinking… Read More
- Verizon: Accelerating America: Affordability, Adoption, Access January 25, 2021 - Today, Verizon urges a new government approach to help bridge the digital divide. The pandemic has made clear that broadband is critical to daily life and that a lack of… Read More
- Broadband Breakfast: How Educational Institutions And Tech Businesses Are Developing Workforces Of The Future January 22, 2021 - A rising concern in the business world is the lack of emerging professionals with technology-based skills. According to expert panelists speaking at CTA’s 2021 Consumer Electronics Show, the growing need… Read More
- City Biz List: DC-Area Companies Raised Just Shy Of $2B in VC Funding In 2020 January 21, 2021 - The chaos of 2020 didn’t dampen venture capitalists’ deal activity in the D.C. region. Collectively, companies in the D.C. metro area raised $1.957 billion over 162 deals for the year,… Read More
- Patch: Fairfax County Job Fair To Feature IT, Cyber, Cloud Employers January 20, 2021 - A Fairfax County virtual career fair on Jan. 28 will feature 27 companies in Northern Virginia hiring in the information technology (IT), cyber and cloud industries. Amazon Web Services, Microsoft… Read More
- City Biz List: CIT Announces $7M Grant Funding Round January 15, 2021 - The Herndon-based Center for Innovative Technology (CIT) on Thursday opened the application process for $7 million in grant funds from its new Commonwealth Commercialization Fund, focused on promoting innovation and technology commercialization… Read More
- Technical.ly: Where Do Technologists Find Community These Days? January 13, 2021 - Look, we all know that everything is automatically different and better now that it’s January 2021 and not December 2020. That’s just what happens once we’re past midnight on New… Read More
- Local DVM: Metrobus Technology Tracks Bus Capacity January 7, 2021 - Metrobus customers can now see how crowded a bus is before it arrives through technology on every bus, sensing when customers get on and get off. View full article in… Read More
- The DC Post: DC’s Virtual Job Fair Brings Together Job Seekers and Recruiters January 6, 2021 - Wertual, a virtual career development platform, organizes a series of virtual career fairs on the first Friday of every month, gathering more than 150,000 professionals and thousands of recruiting companies.… Read More
- Washington Business Journal: D.C.-Area Founders And Funders Make Their Predictions For The Startup Scene In 2021 January 5, 2021 - A year ago, D.C. area startup founders and investors couldn’t fathom what 2020 would have in store. The same could be said now as we head into 2021. But that… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a DC Community partner.