- Technical.ly: DC’s Prefect already raised two funding rounds in 2021. Here’s what’s next for the dataflow automation company June 16, 2021 - If this week’s Series B announcement from data automation platform Prefect seems like news you’ve heard before, it’s because the company made a similar splash just a couple of months ago. Read… Read More
- Technical.ly: Downtown DC’s Morning Consult is now a unicorn June 16, 2021 - With a $60 million Series B round led by Advance Venture Partners in its pocket, downtown D.C.’s Morning Consult said Tuesday that it is now valued at $1.01 billion. Read the full article on… Read More
- Technical.ly: Meet the first class of DC’s Startup Boost pre-accelerator program June 16, 2021 - As the founder of SUEGO and a 2019 RealLIST Connector, Steven Rodriguez is no stranger to the D.C. startup scene. But before taking on the role of codirector for Startup Boost DC, which has its first cohort… Read More
- Richmond Inno: RoundlyX raises $800K seed round led by the Center for Innovative Technology June 16, 2021 - An $800,000 investment led by the Center for Innovative Technology is giving Richmond startup RoundlyX the runway it needs to expand operations internationally. Read the full article on Richmond Inno. Read More
- Technical.ly: Rockville-Based Xometry just Filed to Go Public June 11, 2021 - Rockville, Maryland-based on-demand manufacturing marketplace Xometry is planning to go public. View full article in Technical.ly. Read More
- Richmond Inno: Lighthouse Labs Closes Out Milestone 10th Cohort with Demo Day June 10, 2021 - Lighthouse Labs wrapped up its milestone 10th cohort with pitches from each of the participating startups. This year's cohort included four Richmond-based startups: EDai, Grantable, Team Excel and lokii, as well as… Read More
- Technical.ly: Reston-Based Hubble is Helping Companies Manage Remote Work Through Device Intelligence June 9, 2021 - To technologist and entrepreneur Tom Parker, the struggles faced by companies last year while trying to facilitate massive, simultaneous moves to remote work devices were only part of a much larger… Read More
- Technical.ly: Mission Fulfilled Plans to Bring 100,000 Black Boys into the Tech Industry by 2030 June 8, 2021 - Founder Gerald Moore Sr. always tells people that he was an engineer at 10 years old, constantly tinkering, designing and even occasionally blowing stuff up. View full article in Technical.ly. Read More
- Technical.ly: This Fairfax Company Helps Connect Founders to Virtual Assistants June 7, 2021 - While many local founders are focused on the growth of remote work in the DMV, OrangeUp CEO Flor Liévano is working to boost virtual work in a different market: Colombia. View full article in… Read More
- Washington Business Journal: Report: FiscalNote Weighs Going Public After New Acquisitions, $1.4B Valuation June 4, 2021 - FiscalNote Inc. may be getting ready to make its appearance on the public markets after a week that included two acquisitions and another funding round. View full article in Washington… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a DC Community partner.