- WUSA 9: T-shirts And Technology: DC-Based Startup Finds Unique Way To Engage Black Voters In Swing States October 1, 2020 - A D.C.-based tech company found a unique way to engage African-American voters. Over these past few months, people have traveled to nation’s capital from all over the United States to… Read More
- DC Inno: Meet DC Inno’s 25 Under 25 Class Of 2020 September 30, 2020 - Greater Washington doesn’t lack talent — and it starts young. The D.C. region’s up-and-coming entrepreneurs, founders, innovators and inventors are already making their marks on the local startup and innovation… Read More
- Technical.ly: Revolution’s Rise Of The Rest Virtual Tour Is Investing $2M In Black Founders September 29, 2020 - Amid ongoing national calls for racial equity, a handful of investment groups and startup organizations are teaming up to pour capital into Black entrepreneurs. D.C.-based investing firm Revolution, Opportunity Hub (OHUB) and 100 Black… Read More
- Washington Business Journal: These Greater Washington Business Leaders Are Shaping Virginia Tech’s Innovation Campus September 25, 2020 - For roughly a year and half, executives at some of the largest firms in the D.C. area have had the ears of Virginia Tech officials who were laying the groundwork… Read More
- WUSA 9: George Washington University Students Get COVID Results In 48 Hours With New Rapid Testing September 24, 2020 - George Washington University (GW) has developed an in-house coronavirus test conducted in its new COVID-19 laboratory in an effort to keep their school community safe during the pandemic. The free… Read More
- Technical.ly: Apple Will Distribute Baltimore Startup’s ClearMask To Employee September 23, 2020 - Apple’s latest big rollout comes in the way of PPE for employees, and a Baltimore company is playing a role in protecting against COVID-19. According to Bloomberg, ClearMask is one of two types of… Read More
- NBC Washington: DC Convention Center Reopens To The Public With High-Tech Safety Protocols September 22, 2020 - The Walter E. Washington Convention Center in D.C. opened its doors Tuesday for the first time since the beginning of the pandemic, putting its high-tech new safety protocols into practice.… Read More
- Technical.ly: DC Gov Is Connecting 25,000 Student Households To Free Internet Access September 18, 2020 - Students in the region started school virtually last Monday amid the ongoing pandemic. But a lingering question remained: Would every student be able to access their classes, or would the reported half… Read More
- WTOP: DC Shorts Presents Virtual Film Festival September 17, 2020 - The D.C. Shorts International Film Festival has become such an annual tradition that even a global pandemic can’t stop it from showcasing the world’s best short films. The 17th annual event will be… Read More
- DC Inno: D.C. Coworking Startup WorkChew Just Nabbed A Slot In A National Accelerator September 16, 2020 - Beating out hundreds of applicants from across the country, a D.C. startup has been selected to join the newest cohort of the Comcast NBCUniversal LIFT Labs Accelerator. D.C. coworking startup WorkChew will join… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a DC Community partner.