- Chicago Inno: Chicago VC firm raising $100M to invest in sports-tech startups May 18, 2021 - Chicago venture firm KB Partners is raising $100 million for its second fund to back promising sports-tech startups. View the full article on Chicago Inno's website. Read More
- Chicago Inno: Big names invest $4M in Chicago biotech startup May 15, 2021 - A Northwestern University spinout that's working to treat chronic inflammatory and neurodegenerative diseases has raised a seed round of funding from some notable investors. View full article on Chicago Inno. Read More
- Chicago Business Journal: mHUB names first startup cohort for its hardware accelerator May 14, 2021 - Nine startups from around the country, and one from across the pond, will converge onto Chicago this month to participate in a hardware accelerator program led by Chicago tech hub… Read More
- Chicago Inno: This startup is helping businesses settle legal disputes completely online May 13, 2021 - While a lawyer at Greenberg Traurig in Chicago, Collin Williams watched a client spend six years, and $1.2 million in legal fees, to resolve a dispute with a partner, only… Read More
- Built In Chicago: These 5 Chicago Tech Companies Raised a Combined $638M in April May 12, 2021 - Life in a big city often leads to plenty of unique discoveries, and these Chicago tech companies are discovering new ways to grow their business. Read more on Built In… Read More
- Chicago Inno: Chicago Startup Makes Google’s First Climate Change Accelerator May 6, 2021 - Google is launching its first-ever accelerator program focused on climate change, and a Chicago upstart is among 11 companies named to the inaugural cohort. View full article in Chicago Inno. Read More
- Chicago Inno: Chicago Startups Raise Nearly $1B in VC Funding During April May 5, 2021 - After an unprecedented quarter of funding activity to start 2021, Chicago tech and startup companies continued their hot deal streak by raising more than $930 million in venture capital in… Read More
- Chicago Business Journal: Esports Entities Starting to Enter into NFT Space May 4, 2021 - Esports entities and leading streamers are starting to dabble in the NFT space, and the natural connection between gaming and digital suggests that there could be value to unlock in… Read More
- The State Journal-Register: Illinois House Passes Bill Reducing Barriers to Telehealth April 30, 2021 - The Illinois House passed a bill Friday which would make COVID-19-related expansions to telehealth services permanent through state statute. View full article in The State Journal-Register. Read More
- Chicago Inno: As Companies Race to Connect Devices to the Internet, Chicago IoT Startup Grows Fast April 29, 2021 - With everything from cars to electric scooters to medical devices now connected to the internet, the Internet of Things has moved far beyond a tech buzzword to become an integral… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a Chicago Community partner.