- Chicago Inno: Relativity Acquires AI Startup June 3, 2021 - Two months after landing an investment from Silver Lake at a $3.6 billion valuation, Chicago tech company Relativity has acquired an artificial intelligence startup that helps organizations identify sensitive data. … Read More
- Built in Chicago: Built in Chicago’s 4 Featured Companies of the Month June 2, 2021 - As cities begin to reopen after a year of uncertainty, there are some Chicago companies that never slowed down. From healthcare tech and pharmaceutical delivery to mobile marketing, tech organizations have been hard… Read More
- Built in Chicago: STEM Was Built on Mentorship, Your Team Needs It. June 1, 2021 - "If I have seen further, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants.” This famous quote by Sir Issac Newton means that knowledge goes further when it’s shared. Newton experienced… Read More
- Built in Chicago: Insurtech Startup Obie Raises $10.7M, Expands Its Service to All 50 States June 1, 2021 - Chicago-based Obie uses its technology platform to provide landlords and property owners with access to insurance at the best rate it can find. By automating parts of the insurance-seeking process, Obie is able… Read More
- Built in Chicago: Spot Meetings Raises $5M to Take Your Meetings Outside May 28, 2021 - Working from home doesn’t necessarily mean you have to stay in your house. Chicago-based startup Spot Meetings launched earlier this year on a mission to change the way we take virtual meetings.… Read More
- Chicago Inno: Chicago Insurance Startup Kin Reportedly in Talks to Go Public via SPAC May 27, 2021 - Chicago insuretech startup Kin Insurance is reportedly in talks to go public in a special purpose acquisition company. View full article in Chicago Inno. Read More
- Built in Chicago: There is Definitely an ‘I’ in Inclusion: Simple Ways to Become a DEI Leader May 26, 2021 - The bad news: the tech industry isn’t very inclusive. The good news: Every individual has the power to help change that. View full article in Built in Chicago. Read More
- Chicago Inno: LanzaTech Lands $4.1M Grant from Department of Energy for Its Renewable Carbon Technology May 25, 2021 - LanzaTech, a Skokie cleantech startup working to recycle carbon pollution, has landed a new grant from the U.S. Department of Energy. View full article in Chicago Inno. Read More
- Built in Chicago: This VP of Product Plans to Overhaul Recruiting and Automation. Here’s how. May 24, 2021 - Scroll through Maureen Polte’s work experiences on her LinkedIn page, and there are two trends that stand out: roles at a multitude of software companies, and the title “VP of… Read More
- Chicago Inno: Portillo’s invests in on-demand delivery startup May 19, 2021 - Portillo's, the iconic Chicago hot dog chain, has invested in Cartwheel, an on-demand delivery platform for restaurants and retailers. View the full article on Chicago Inno. Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a Chicago Community partner.