- Chicago Business Journal: P33, Discovery Partners Institute Launch Tech Education Program For Illinoisans June 17, 2020 - Two Chicago organizations that have gained attention for missions to expand and strengthen Chicago’s tech industry launched a new program to help provide inexpensive computer science education to Illinoisans. P33, an… Read More
- USA Today: Can 5G Help Make It Easier To Work From Home? June 17, 2020 - Now that so many of us have become accustomed to working from home, one question that might come up is does 5G really matter anymore? After all, most people are probably… Read More
- News Channel: Discounted Courses Teaching New Digital Skills June 12, 2020 - Thousands of Illinoisans dealing with job loss due to COVID-19 will now have an opportunity to gain new digital skills. TechReady Illinois will help in-state residents enroll in deeply discounted… Read More
- Mansion Global: Technology At The Forefront For Healthier High-Rise Buildings June 11, 2020 - Wellness, a trend that has been influencing residential design and amenities for a decade or more, took on new meaning when the coronavirus pandemic hit. Developers, owners and managers of… Read More
- Small Business Trends: Women In Technology Forum Looks To Boost Involvement In STEM June 11, 2020 - Women are earning more degrees in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) fields than ever before. However, it is still much lower than the number of men. The Executives’ Club… Read More
- Chicago Business Journal: The New Regular: Technology Growth At The Speed Of Humans June 10, 2020 - Last week, we covered the concept of business fundamentals being neither Old School nor New School, but rather THE School. To help restart your business in the New Regular of… Read More
- ABC News: High School Students Teach Seniors About Technology During Coronavirus June 10, 2020 - The Technology Tutor program at the Sea Country Senior and Community Center in Laguna Niguel, CA is a way for younger generations to teach senior citizens about today's technology. Anushka… Read More
- Tech Republic: Midwest HyperLoop Pod Could Go From Chicago To Pittsburgh In An Hour For Under $100 June 3, 2020 - Ohio officials are a step closer to their vision of building a faster transportation service to get people and freight from Pittsburgh to Chicago via Columbus. A hyperloop line would… Read More
- NBC Chicago: Future of Stadiums, Arenas Promise High Tech, Low Capacity June 2, 2020 - The coronavirus pandemic that brought sports to a standstill for months has everyone wondering what games will be like when spectators are finally allowed back in. It will almost surely… Read More
- Chicago Inno: 3 Chicago Tech Hubs Land $1.55M To Support Covid Solutions June 1, 2020 - A trio of Chicago startup hubs landed $1.55 million in funding to support an initiative to develop and accelerate technology-based solutions for the coronavirus crisis. The startup hubs, mHUB, MATTER… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a Chicago Community partner.