- Built in Chicago: Inside Local Women’s ERGs That Are Making An Impact January 14, 2021 - In the tech industry, there’s seemingly no problem that can’t be solved with more data, slick software or a new app. Well, except for the industry’s massive gender gap. While… Read More
- Built in Chicago: 22 Companies Spearheading Digital Innovation In Their Industries In 2021 January 13, 2021 - A recent tech industry axiom asserts that every company — whether it’s a fast-food restaurant or an industrial machinery manufacturer — is now a tech company. Every business is now… Read More
- CIO: 20 Worthwhile Conferences For Women In Tech January 12, 2021 - Diversity is a hot topic in the tech industry — and because it’s discussed frequently, it might be easy to feel like things have already changed. But according to a… Read More
- Fierce Healthcare: How Artificial Intelligence And Augmented Reality Are Changing Medical Proctoring During COVID-19 January 8, 2021 - Medical device specialists often monitor the work of surgeons to provide case support during procedures in the operating room. However, during the COVID-19 pandemic, medical proctoring has gone remote. “COVID… Read More
- WBEZ: Chicago Teachers Double As Tech Help For Hispanic Families January 7, 2021 - Nidia Carranza remembers standing outside a student’s house this fall to help his mother log in to Google classroom while her newborn baby waited in her car. She’s a pre-K… Read More
- Chicago Inno: The Top 12 VC Funding Rounds Raised By Chicago Startups In 2020 January 6, 2021 - Despite the economic challenges presented over the course of the Covid-19 pandemic in 2020, Chicago startups were still raising venture capital. While the year's total venture numbers are still being… Read More
- Chicago Business Journal: The Big Questions For Big Tech In 2021 January 5, 2021 - For most companies this was a year of turmoil. For Big Tech it was business as usual, only at accelerated speed. Stock market investors decided the US tech sector was… Read More
- Built in Chicago: How Upwork Builds Products To Meet Everyone’s Needs December 24, 2020 - Tech built by a homogenous product team may cause nausea, disorientation and dizziness. Really. When virtual reality headsets were first introduced, research published in the Frontiers in Robotics and AI, a… Read More
- Built in Chicago: These Are Our 15 Featured Chicago Companies Of The Month December 23, 2020 - At first glance, Wyzant’s year-over-year numbers for searches on its platform appears to be some kind of mistake. For kindergarten searches, the tutoring marketplace company saw an increase of 9,136 percent.… Read More
- Built in Chicago: 5 Tech Trends Chicago Leaders Hope To See Come To Life In 2021 December 22, 2020 - Technology is constantly evolving, and if the utter chaos of 2020 has taught us anything it’s that it will continue to evolve and adapt no matter what’s thrown our way. From… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a Chicago Community partner.