- Chicago Inno: Frank, a stealthy startup from Logan LaHive, wants to give workers a voice June 21, 2021 - A Chicago startup that’s emerging from stealth mode has built a platform to give the average worker a place to sound off about and address workplace issues. Read the full… Read More
- Built in Chicago: CoinFlip Named Chicago’s Fastest-Growing Company by Crain’s Fast 50 June 21, 2021 - Although bitcoin prices may ebb and flow depending on the day, one thing that has grown consistently over the past few months are bitcoin-related businesses. And for Chicago-based startup CoinFlip, that… Read More
- Built in Chicago: Shopflix Launches to Create a Home Shopping Network for Digital Audiences June 16, 2021 - Online shopping can be fun — many of us are guilty of buying something online for that instant dopamine boost — but sometimes staring at images and text on a screen… Read More
- Chicago Inno: Cubs star Kris Bryant invests in sleep startup June 16, 2021 - Cubs slugger Kris Bryant is among the new investors in a Miami startup that wants to help you get better sleep. Read the full article on Chicago Inno. Read More
- Built in Chicago: P33, WBC Host Event to Get More Grad Students Working in Chicago Tech June 16, 2021 - Grad students sometimes spend their whole lives in academia. Starting with elementary, middle and high school, then moving on to an undergraduate degree, master’s degree or PhD. Some even go… Read More
- Built in Chicago: CLOUD DATA PLATFORMS ARE THE SOLUTION TO MODERN DATA STACK CHALLENGES June 16, 2021 - Imagine living with rotary phones, basic cable and cassette tapes and suddenly upgrading to smartphones, streaming TV and free music apps. There would be enormous benefits, to be sure, but… Read More
- CBS Chicago: Winners Of The University Of Chicago’s New Venture Challenge June 11, 2021 - We now know who won the University of Chicago’s New Venture Challenge. It’s a competition for budding entrepreneurs that CBS 2’s Jim Williams told you about earlier this week. View full… Read More
- Benton Institute: Illinois Connected Communities Round 1: Leveraging the Power of Local Communities June 10, 2021 - The first round of the Illinois Connected Communities program is beginning to wind down. The program is an education and capacity-building project that pairs critical philanthropic resources with state funding — with a… Read More
- Built in Chicago: Enterprise Security Software Developer oak9 Raises $5.9M in Seed Funding June 9, 2021 - Have you ever thought you’d finished a project just to realize you’re missing a crucial puzzle piece? It can be a seriously frustrating experience. In some cases, it can even be… Read More
- Built in Chicago: Rightpoint and IAS Are all in on Pride — and Supporting the LGBTQIA+ Community June 8, 2021 - A whopping 160 groups marched in the 2019 Chicago Pride Parade, including many large corporations, some of which marched with their LGTBQIA+ employee resource groups (ERGs). As corporate participation in Pride… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a Chicago Community partner.