- Tech Republic: Midwest HyperLoop Pod Could Go From Chicago To Pittsburgh In An Hour For Under $100 June 3, 2020 - Ohio officials are a step closer to their vision of building a faster transportation service to get people and freight from Pittsburgh to Chicago via Columbus. A hyperloop line would… Read More
- NBC Chicago: Future of Stadiums, Arenas Promise High Tech, Low Capacity June 2, 2020 - The coronavirus pandemic that brought sports to a standstill for months has everyone wondering what games will be like when spectators are finally allowed back in. It will almost surely… Read More
- Chicago Inno: 3 Chicago Tech Hubs Land $1.55M To Support Covid Solutions June 1, 2020 - A trio of Chicago startup hubs landed $1.55 million in funding to support an initiative to develop and accelerate technology-based solutions for the coronavirus crisis. The startup hubs, mHUB, MATTER… Read More
- A Message From Verizon CEO Hans Vestberg June 1, 2020 - “The events unfolding across the country that are rooted in hate are contradictory with our beliefs as a company and leave me with a feeling of regret and sadness. Verizon… Read More
- Chicago Sun Times: Upgrade Your Old Car With New-Car Technology May 29, 2020 - You may love the reliable, low-mileage car parked in the garage but still long to make a hands-free phone call or summon up a song off Pandora. But you don’t… Read More
- Built in Chicago: These Chicago Tech Companies Have Advice For Founders Scaling Startups May 28, 2020 - Getting a tech company off the ground, acquiring customers and courting venture capitalists isn’t easy. Unfortunately, things don’t get any simpler after companies find their footing. Scaling a startup can… Read More
- ABC News: CareerBuilder, Tech Services Placement Company Solving IT Have Strategies To Nail Any At-Home Interview May 27, 2020 - If you're ready to work and have a background in IT, we've got about 30 opportunities you can interview for right now. But even if you don't have that tech… Read More
- Chicago Sun Times: Apple, Google Release Technology For Pandemic Apps May 27, 2020 - Apple and Google on Wednesday released long-awaited smartphone technology to automatically notify people if they might have been exposed to the coronavirus. The companies said 22 countries and several U.S.… Read More
- TechCrunch: Tech For Good During COVID-19: Snorkels, Thank You Notes, And Headspace May 22, 2020 - Everyone is living a different pandemic right now. Your relationship with shelter-in-place mandates and social distancing can look wildly different depending on your profession, age, health and, often, privilege. It’s… Read More
- The New York Times: Using Tech to Teach — Smartly May 21, 2020 - Many teachers, children and caregivers who have to depend on technology for distance learning these days are miserable. Ben Cogswell, a kindergarten teacher in Salinas, Calif., has nailed it. And he has… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a Chicago Community partner.