- ICYMI – How Technology Helps Communities Adapt (6/18 Virtual Event) June 18, 2020 - The COVID-19 pandemic has shown how important access to technology is in communities across America. From learning at home, to connecting with doctors, to video calls with loved ones, technology… Read More
- Connection through COVID May 15, 2020 - Recently, Faces of 5G’s Matt Weinberg interviewed Maor Cohen, CEO and Co-Founder of n*gram health. n*gram aims to improve quality of life for senior citizens, caregivers, and families through virtual… Read More
- Creating Value for All March 26, 2020 - Bright Ventures and Verizon’s 5G Lab, with support from Faces of 5G, hosted a recent event in New York City that convened experts to discuss how evolving technologies will impact… Read More
- Rural Improvement through Connectivity March 18, 2020 - Telligen Community Initiative, an Iowa-based grant making organization, supports innovative and forward-looking projects aimed at improving rural health, social well-being, and educational attainment. Their grant services also improve community services… Read More
- CBS Chicago: Exhibit Now At DuSable Museum Provides Virtual Reality Experience of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s ‘I Have A Dream’ Speech March 4, 2020 - We’re all familiar with the film of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. reciting his “I Have a Dream” speech in Washington, D.C. in 1963, but a new exhibit at the… Read More
- Responding to First Responders March 4, 2020 - Unfortunately, the biggest death and injury rate for first responders is traffic accidents. HAAS Alert, a Chicago-based cellular-vehicle communication company, is using technology to tackle this issue. Fire and… Read More
- GUEST POST – Alon Grinshpoon: 5 Reasons Why 5G and AR are a Perfect Match February 18, 2020 - Alon Grinshpoon is CEO and founder of echoAR (www.echoAR.xyz), a cloud platform for augmented reality (AR) that provides tools and network infrastructure to help developers & companies quickly build and… Read More
- CES 2020 January 24, 2020 - A little late, but here's a quick #ces recap: Went to stay informed on all the latest trends (or buzz)... 3 key takeaways: While I didn’t attend in 2019, the… Read More
- Community Connection December 10, 2019 - Robert Johnson is making it his mission to support the development of entrepreneurs of color. He recently started a social impact business incubator called The Collective. Located in the Bronzeville… Read More
- The New Digital Economy November 12, 2019 - At Outlier Ventures in Chicago, Rumi Morales is focused on the creation of a new digital economy and knows that new and transformative businesses need 5G to succeed. Rumi, who… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a Chicago Community partner.