- ICYMI – Technology in the New Classroom: Supporting the Whole Child (Virtual Event – Part 1) October 8, 2020 - The COVID-19 pandemic uprooted the entire education system. Students and teachers are now starting to return to school, and whether the setting is a physical classroom, virtual, or hybrid model,… Read More
- Hispanic Heritage Month October 7, 2020 - What does Hispanic Heritage Month mean to Verizon employees? Hear directly from a few Verizon Policy team members in the video below: Marcela Zamora, Vice President of Federal Government Relations;… Read More
- Providing Enabling Technology For Ultra Wideband Connectivity October 5, 2020 - Brian Deutsch discusses how Pivotal Commware is working on fixed wireless access over 5G mmWave that will help network operators to provide more broadband choices for homes and schools. Read More
- Technology As A Tool For Medical Records October 5, 2020 - Lana Fox discusses how technology can help prepare the next generation of healthcare workers and keep today's healthcare workers organized. Read More
- Bringing Healthcare To The Underserved October 5, 2020 - Rufus Jackson discusses how 5G can help bring healthcare to underserved areas. Read More
- Verizon lanza Verizon Latino, una sección dedicada a la Música Latina en Apple Music September 15, 2020 - BASKING RIDGE, N.J. El mes de la Herencia Hispana comienza el 15 de septiembre y termina el 15 de octubre, Verizon celebra la diversidad y las contribuciones de los hispanos todos… Read More
- Verizon Launches Verizon Latino, A Latin Music Destination On Apple Music September 15, 2020 - BASKING RIDGE, N.J. — While Hispanic Heritage Month runs from September 15 to October 15, Verizon celebrates diversity and the contributions of Hispanics every day. Verizon is committed to bringing the… Read More
- Network Chuck Explains MEC and Its Benefits September 11, 2020 - YouTuber Network Chuck illustrates how mobile edge computing (MEC) works and why it's critical across industries in new explainer video. Click here to watch video. Read More
- ICYMI – How Technology Helps Communities Adapt (6/18 Virtual Event) June 18, 2020 - The COVID-19 pandemic has shown how important access to technology is in communities across America. From learning at home, to connecting with doctors, to video calls with loved ones, technology… Read More
- Connection through COVID May 15, 2020 - Recently, Faces of 5G’s Matt Weinberg interviewed Maor Cohen, CEO and Co-Founder of n*gram health. n*gram aims to improve quality of life for senior citizens, caregivers, and families through virtual… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a Chicago Community partner.