- Built in Boston: How Interactions’ AI Is Changing Brand-Consumer Relationships November 15, 2021 - Imagine seemingly endless rows of desks, with countless employees in black headsets staring at computer screens amid the perpetual aroma of coffee brewing. This is a snapshot of life inside… Read More
- Bost Inno: New apartment rental platform, led by TripAdvisor, CarGurus alum, breaks into crowded field November 13, 2021 - A Cambridge startup promising a consumer-friendly apartment rental platform launched today, backed and run by veterans of CarGurus and TripAdvisor who say their search expertise can help them beat out… Read More
- Built in Boston: Bookkeeping Tech Startup Botkeeper Got $42M From Billionaire Tom Golisano November 12, 2021 - Botkeeper, a Boston-based tech startup that provides automated bookkeeping services, announced Wednesday that it has raised $42 million in fresh Series C funding. The round was led by Grand Oaks… Read More
- Built in Boston: Cybersecurity Startup Wabbi Secures $2M+ Seed Funding Round November 10, 2021 - Wabbi, a Boston-based female-founded cybersecurity startup, announced that it secured more than $2 million in an oversubscribed seed funding round. Founded in 2018 by Brittany Greenfield, Wabbi takes its name… Read More
- Bost Inno: VC funding update: Which Boston startups raised money in October November 10, 2021 - October was anything but spooky and chilly for Boston's startup and tech companies, which continued a hot streak as the VC money flew. Here's who raised funds and what they… Read More
- Built in Boston: Boston Teams Up With Local Femtech Startup to ‘Close Gaps in Care Equity November 9, 2021 - On Tuesday, the city of Boston announced that it is teaming up with healthtech startup Ovia Health to provide its 15,000 municipal employees and their families with comprehensive fertility, maternity and family… Read More
- Bost Inno: Boston’s robotics companies planning a ‘robot block party’ this weekend October 9, 2021 - Dozen's of robots walked, crawled and flew across the Seaport this weekend, from iRobot's vacuum to Boston Dynamic's robot dog, Spot. More than 40 companies took part in a "Robot Block… Read More
- Built in Boston: Boston’s 5 Largest Tech Funding Rounds Totaled $1.7B in Septembe October 8, 2021 - The portside city of Boston is a bustling hub for cybersecurity, but there’s a range of companies across other tech industries that are making a splash as well. Following last month’s… Read More
- Built in Boston: Activ Surgical Raises $45M to ‘Revolutionize’ the Operating Room October 7, 2021 - Digital surgery startup Activ Surgical announced Thursday it closed on a $45 million funding round. The Series B came courtesy of a baker’s dozen investors, led by Cota Capital, and has brought… Read More
- Bost Inno: Catalog raises $35M to commercialize its DNA data storage process October 6, 2021 - A Boston company working on storing digital data in synthetic DNA has attracted a new round of funding to help it work on its science fiction–esque vision of building chemical… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a Greater Boston Community partner.