- Built in Boston: Healthtech Company Neuroglee Raises $10M, Moves HQ to Boston September 19, 2021 - Diseases can cause specific organs to degrade. Luckily, modern medicine has given us ways to slow down, or even reverse this degenerative process. People take prescription pills to help with… Read More
- Built in Boston: Cybersecurity Company Snyk Hits $8.5B Valuation After $530M Raise September 18, 2021 - Cyber criminals keep going after bigger and bigger targets, whether that’s a global corporation, pipeline or secretive government agency. These hacks may be scary to think about, but they continue to prove just how valuable… Read More
- Bost Inno: Back to school: Here are 8 edtech startups to keep on your startups syllabus September 17, 2021 - Spending increased by 25% in the education technology, or edtech, sector, from 2019 to 2020. The U.S. spent $35.8 billion in the K-12 sector last year, according to The Learning Council, a research… Read More
- Built in Boston: At Drizly, Remote Work Offers More Diverse Opportunities September 16, 2021 - For many, remote work has become synonymous with challenging working environments. From Zoom fatigue and poor internet connections to unexpectedly having to navigate home-schooling, there are countless roadblocks people have… Read More
- Built in Boston: Global Payments to Acquire MineralTree and Expand B2B Payment Solutions September 15, 2021 - An Atlanta-based company that works to help its customers grow their businesses is experiencing growth of its own. On Wednesday, enterprise payments tech company Global Payments announced its plans to acquire Waltham-based finance… Read More
- Bost Inno: National security-focused VC firm raises $26.3M for 2nd fund September 14, 2021 - J2 Ventures, a Hingham-based venture capital firm that invests in companies solving national security problems, launched its second fund and so far has raised $26.3 million. Read the full article… Read More
- Bost Inno: VC funding update: Boston startups and tech firms raised over $2B in August September 13, 2021 - The Boston-area innovation sector hustled through the end of the summer, with a group of startups, tech companies and other organizations pulling in more than $2.1B during the month of… Read More
- Bost Inno: BostInno Approved: Here are the September events you need to know about September 12, 2021 - While companies are all over the place in their post-Labor Day return to the office plans, plenty of events — both in-person and online — are planned for the month… Read More
- Built in Boston: Insurify Raises $100M as Insurance Industry Continues to Digitize September 11, 2021 - Insurify, a Cambridge tech startup that helps people find the right home, auto and life insurance, just announced it raised a massive $100 million in Series B funding. The oversubscribed… Read More
- Built in Boston: Drift Is Now Valued Over $1B With Investment From Vista Equity Partners September 10, 2021 - B2B commerce startup Drift just joined the ranks of Boston’s unicorn tech companies. On Wednesday, Drift announced that it received a strategic growth investment from Vista Equity Partners. Although Drift didn’t reveal the… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a Greater Boston Community partner.