- Boston Business Journal: Form D Friday: Alphabet’s Independent Growth Fund Invests in Boston Startup April 9, 2021 - This week, the early-stage company that raised the largest round of funding is Boston-based Notarize Inc., which brought home $130 million in a Series D round. Overall, the companies we… Read More
- Boston Inno: VC Funding Update: Boston Startups and Tech Firms Raised $3.1B in March April 8, 2021 - Boston-area startups, tech companies and other local innovators collectively raised $3.1B in venture funding in March — and that's just what we're able to count, since not every company chooses… Read More
- Ledger Insights: Boston Symphony Orchestra Partners with True Tickets for Blockchain Ticketing April 7, 2021 - Boston Symphony Orchestra (BSO) has partnered with blockchain startup True Tickets to safely and seamlessly re-start live performances in the Summer. View full article in Ledger Insights. Read More
- Boston Business Journal: After $35M Raise, Catalant Technologies to Hit Breakeven Within the Year, Says CEO April 6, 2021 - The chief executive of Catalant Technologies says the company is getting closer to profitability thanks to a surge in companies using its software to hire freelancers during the pandemic. View… Read More
- The Wall Street Journal: What Covid-19 Taught Us About Telemedicine April 2, 2021 - The Covid-19 pandemic created the perfect test lab for telemedicine. The closure of clinics and hospitals during the early days of the lockdown, and the subsequent guidelines to avoid venturing… Read More
- Patch.com: Boston Harbor Now Praises “BlueTech Innovation Grant” Program April 1, 2021 - The Massachusetts Seaport Economic Council this month launched a new "BlueTech Tech and Innovation Grant" challenge program offering potentially hundreds of thousands in funding to entrepreneurs, technology firms, and municipalities… Read More
- Boston Inno: Year-Old Startup Nth Party is Making Data-Sharing More Private March 31, 2021 - Shereen Shermak is a busy woman. Two years ago, she was multitasking as executive director of the Boston Women's Workforce Council, an entrepreneur-in-residence at Boston University and an angel investor.… Read More
- Boston Business Journal: MIT Spinoff Plans Local Hiring Spree with New $7M Funding Round March 30, 2021 - A tech startup that launched in 2016 is planning to double its headcount in New England after raising new investment funds. MIT spinoff Pison Technology, which has around 40 local… Read More
- MarketTechPost: This Boston Based Startup is Applying Machine Learning-Anchored Computation to Enhance Drug Discovery and Development March 26, 2021 - Valo Health is a drug development company headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, the United States, which uses human-centric data and machine learning to strengthen and boost the process of drug discovery and… Read More
- Daily Mail: Dr. Spot Will See You Now! Robotic Dog with a Camera Allows Doctors Do a Virtual Exams of Patients in Isolation Due to COVID-19 March 25, 2021 - A dog-like mobile robot named Dr. Spot could advance medical treatment during the COVID-19 pandemic by providing a new connection between patients in isolation and doctors who need to see them. View… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a Greater Boston Community partner.