- Boston Business Journal: J.J. Allaire’s RStudio raises over $160M, documents show June 17, 2021 - RStudio, a Boston-based tech company led by the co-founder of FitNow, maker of the Lose It app, who is also the brother of Circle CEO Jeremy Allaire, has raised millions in… Read More
- Built in Boston: INSIDE THE BILLION-DOLLAR STARTUP WITHOUT SALES QUOTAS June 17, 2021 - Every year, Ramon Elzinga fields a handful of calls from early stage startup leaders hoping to pick his brain. They want to know how he did the impossible in sales: build… Read More
- Built in Boston: INSIDE 1 TEAM’S QUEST TO SAVE CONTACT CENTERS FROM THEMSELVES June 17, 2021 - Have you ever tried to pay a bill over the phone? If so, you likely would struggle to determine which was more painful: handing over your money or dealing with… Read More
- Bost Inno: Prescient Devices aims to speed adoption of IoT June 17, 2021 - According to Fortune Business Insights, the market for the Internet of Things (IoT) will expand at a compound annual growth rate of 25% through 2027. One Concord-based SaaS startup is taking advantage… Read More
- Built in Boston: AllHere Raises $8M to Tackle Student Absenteeism With Its AI Chatbot June 17, 2021 - Edtech startup AllHere announced Wednesday it raised $8 million in a Series A round led by Spero Ventures. The funding will be used to improve the company’s conversational AI chatbot — the… Read More
- Built in Boston: How 3 Boston Tech Companies Are Celebrating Pride June 11, 2021 - When it comes to celebrating Pride, Boston has a deep and important history. The first Pride march in Boston took place in 1971 — one year after the original march… Read More
- Boston Herald: Massachusetts Should Keep Telehealth Flexibility and Other Pandemic Health Care Changes, Report Says June 10, 2021 - Flexibility for patients and doctors, such as telehealth accommodations, that were made in response to the COVID-19 state of emergency should remain in post-pandemic times, according to a new Pioneer… Read More
- Boston Inno: Latinx-Owned VC Firm Aims to Inspire and Coach Diverse Investors June 9, 2021 - A recent study of venture capital funds by dot.LA found that top VCs were nearly 90 percent male. Of that, 72 percent of founders were white. Mendoza Ventures, a five-year-old venture capital fund… Read More
- Built in Boston: USDC Stablecoin Creator Circle Raises $440M in Largest Crypto Investment Ever June 8, 2021 - Circle, a Boston-based fintech startup and rising star in the digital currency space, has raised $440 million in fresh financing from a swath of leading investors including Fidelity Management and… Read More
- Built in Boston: Corvus Got $15M, Perch Raised $775M, and More Boston Tech News June 7, 2021 - Industries across the board saw new developments last week with the latest news from these Boston tech startups. Read on to find out how they’re investing their fresh VC funding.… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a Greater Boston Community partner.