- Mobi Health News: Boston Scientific Acquires Wearable Cardiac Sensor Maker Preventice Solutions January 26, 2021 - Preventice Solutions, the maker of various wearable cardiac sensors for remote patient monitoring, is set to be acquired by medical technology firm Boston Scientific for $925 million, with as much… Read More
- Verizon: Accelerating America: Affordability, Adoption, Access January 25, 2021 - Today, Verizon urges a new government approach to help bridge the digital divide. The pandemic has made clear that broadband is critical to daily life and that a lack of… Read More
- Becker’s Hospital Review: Harvard, MIT And Boston-Area Hospitals Get $76M For Health Innovation Center January 22, 2021 - Harvard University and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology's joint biological innovation center has secured $76 million and signed a lease for a new facility in Watertown, Mass., according to a Jan. 14… Read More
- Boston Business Journal: The Petri Dish: NeuroBo Acquires Year-Old Startup; Two Biotechs Launch January 21, 2021 - While some in the life sciences industry create drugs and devices to tackle the Covid-19 pandemic, their colleagues are busy as ever raising money, testing new drugs, expanding facilities and… Read More
- Robotics & Automation News: Hyundai’s Acquisition Of Boston Dynamics Can Reinforce Its Position In Smart Mobility, Says GlobalData January 20, 2021 - Hyundai Motor Group has agreed to acquire approximately 80 percent stake in American engineering and robotics design company Boston Dynamics from SoftBank Group for $1.1bn. The move can fuel Hyundai’s… Read More
- Boston Inno: This Gig-Work Startup Thinks West Africa Is Poised For Economic Explosion January 20, 2021 - Comprising 17 countries and over 407 million people, West Africa is poised for an economic revolution. That’s the viewpoint of local entrepreneurs Daniel Heinen and Sydney Vandyck, who are looking to… Read More
- Boston Business Journal: Boston Analytics Startup Starburst Becomes Newest Mass Unicorn January 13, 2021 - The first local tech company of 2021 to hit unicorn status is an analytics startup with 12 co-founders and around 60 employees in Massachusetts. Last week, three-year-old startup Starburst Data… Read More
- CIO: 20 Worthwhile Conferences For Women In Tech January 12, 2021 - Diversity is a hot topic in the tech industry — and because it’s discussed frequently, it might be easy to feel like things have already changed. But according to a… Read More
- Boston Inno: BostInno Approved: January’s Top Virtual Tech And Startup Events January 11, 2021 - New year, new opportunities. The startup community may still be operating virtually for the most part, but that doesn't mean it isn't time to supercharge your career. Below, we've compiled… Read More
- Boston Business Journal: Four Predictions For Mass. Tech For 2021 January 8, 2021 - Data market research firm PitchBook has released its 2021 Emerging Technology Outlook, which forecasts 12 trends that will shape the emerging tech VC ecosystem. Here are four that are likely… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a Greater Boston Community partner.