- Event – Investing in Infrastructure: Innovation July 27, 2021 - Verizon's Nia Mathis, Vice President, State and Local Government Affairs, spoke at the New England Council's "Investing in Infrastructure: Innovation" on July 22, 2021. The event touched on innovation, and… Read More
- Words of Pride – Amplifying Our Voices June 17, 2021 - In celebration of Pride Month 2021, Verizon spotlighted community partners empowering and supporting the LGBTQ youth. Verizon and leading national organizations serving LGBTQ youth and advancing programs spoke about initiatives… Read More
- Y2Y x Verizon June 4, 2021 - Y2Y Harvard Square is the nation’s first youth-led youth homeless shelter, where guests collaborate with service providers, other youth experiencing homelessness, and student volunteers to create sustainable pathways out of… Read More
- Women’s Network: The “SheCession” – A Time for Action June 4, 2021 - In early 2020, prior to the start of the pandemic, women had crossed a major employment milestone and the labor market was booming. For a few months, women outnumbered men… Read More
- Norwalk Public Schools Join Digital Promise & Verizon Innovative Learning May 27, 2021 - On Monday, May 3, Digital Promise and Verizon welcomed three Norwalk Public Schools into the Verizon Innovative Learning Schools Programs (VILS). Verizon’s education initiative provides free technology, access and professional… Read More
- ICYMI: Not Invisible: Taking Action on the Crisis of MMIWG May 4, 2021 - Verizon's Thought Leadership panel on Thursday, April 29 kicked off the National Week of Action for Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women and Girls (MMIWG). Our panelists discussed how individuals and… Read More
- Women’s History Month March 29, 2021 - As Women’s History Month comes to a close, the Verizon team has come together to share what Women’s History Month means to them and the importance of continuing to celebrate… Read More
- Telehealth Services Help Care Providers and Patients During COVID-19 February 22, 2021 - During the COVID-19 pandemic, care providers have increasingly relied on telehealth services to provide patients with services while also limiting the spread of the virus. Registered Nurse and IT Professional… Read More
- Community Partner Chat: New Jersey Institute for Social Justice February 17, 2021 - One of the most rewarding aspects of our community engagement work is the opportunity to partner with many non-profit organizations and support innovative programs that help advance the diverse communities… Read More
- Community Partner Chat: Legal Aid Justice Center February 15, 2021 - One of the most rewarding aspects of our community engagement work is the opportunity to partner with many non-profit organizations and support innovative programs that help advance the diverse communities… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a Greater Boston Community partner.