- Yellowhammer News: Nine innovative startups bring the future of energy to Birmingham December 11, 2021 - On Dec. 7, startup founders with Techstars Alabama EnergyTech Accelerator present their ideas. Birmingham is at the center of the future of energy. For the past 13 weeks, startup founders… Read More
- Spot on Alabama: Gov. Ivey introduces new technology upgrade to support public safety at Redstone Arsenal December 10, 2021 - Thursday Alabama Governor Kay Ivey and U.S Army officials announced new technology that they say will transform the military installation's infrastructure in the future by boosting first responder and security… Read More
- Alabama Newscenter: Alabama NewsCenter — Techstars Alabama EnergyTech Startup Spotlight: Birdstop December 9, 2021 - With a mission to automate inspection and monitoring for enterprises with physical assets, Birdstop is bringing industries like telecommunications, utilities and agriculture into the future. Read the full article on… Read More
- Alabama Today: Randall Shedd: Rural broadband expansion requires continued focus from Alabama lawmakers December 8, 2021 - Consider for a moment the number of times each day that you access the Internet for business, school, and leisure. Many families and businesses have abandoned check-writing altogether in order… Read More
- Alabama Inno: Building a successful entrepreneurial ecosystem December 7, 2021 - In a rapidly changing world, new challenges require innovative solutions. Problems are often best solved through collaborative work, and these collaborations need a place to flourish — an ecosystem, if… Read More
- Alabama Newscenter: Techstars Alabama EnergyTech Startup Spotlight: Moduly December 1, 2021 - For the global team at Moduly, collaboration goes beyond teamwork. It’s part of the company’s mission. Moduly aims to reinvent the energy market through collaboration – bringing utilities and end-use consumers… Read More
- Yellow Hammer: Telemedicine startup MomentMD establishing Alabama headquarters November 15, 2021 - Florida-based telemedicine startup MomentMD is establishing a headquarters in Birmingham after receiving an investment from the Alabama Futures Fund (AFF), a seed-stage venture capital fund created to support entrepreneurial activity in the state. MomentMD… Read More
- Alabama Inno: Rampart IC secures European, Middle Eastern distribution agreements November 13, 2021 - A local medical company has secured more international distribution deals. Rampart IC, a Birmingham-based medical device company specializing in radiation shielding and produced the Rampart M1128 device, has signed four… Read More
- Alabama Inno: Entrepreneurial-focused business center opens in Clanton November 12, 2021 - A new center has opened in the state centered around helping women launch successful business enterprises. Huntsville-based The Catalyst Center for Business & Entrepreneurship has launched its new women’s business… Read More
- Yellow Hammer: How Alabama’s innovation vision helps cities and communities grow November 11, 2021 - Alabama’s roadmap to stimulate economic growth through innovation, entrepreneurship and technology will work only if state leaders in the public and private sectors work with county, city and local leaders… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a Birmingham Community partner.