- Chicago Tribune: Heard about 5G? Here’s When it’s Coming to Chicago and What it Means for You February 27, 2019 - A thick black cable full of fiber and copper lines sits coiled on a pile of snow on the roof of a Loop parking garage. In the coming days, workers… Read More
- NBC Chicago: As 5G Wireless Internet Debuts in 4 US Cities, Can It Replace Broadband? February 27, 2019 - Cellular companies such as Verizon are looking to challenge traditional cable companies with residential internet service that promises to be ultra-fast, affordable and wireless. Using an emerging wireless technology known… Read More
- Tech for the Blind: This App Can ‘See’ for Them February 27, 2019 - Do a quick test. Close your eyes and try to find the front door. Now open that door, walk to the corner and then go to the subway or a… Read More
- Naperville Sun: Hub88 Organizers Want to Bring a 5G Network to the Interstate 88 Corridor Through Naperville February 21, 2019 - Businesses along the Interstate 88 corridor through Naperville could tap into the faster data speeds of fifth generation technology in the next year if leaders can convince a mobile cellular company… Read More
- To Faces of 5G, and Beyond February 20, 2019 - It’s an exciting time to be launching Faces of 5G. While there’s historic innovation coming at the hands of 5G technology, the reality is there are already extraordinary innovations taking… Read More
- The Future of Smart Cities Powered by 5G February 10, 2019 - Faces of 5G attended Smart Cities NY in May to catch a glimpse of what’s ahead for smart cities and hear how next-generation networks will power historic innovation. “When I… Read More
- State Scoop: Colorado Gov. Polis Appoints New Statewide CIO January 9, 2019 - Colorado Gov. Jared Polis announced Wednesday he is nominating Theresa Szczurek to serve as the state’s new chief information officer and executive director of its Office of Information Technology. Szczurek, the… Read More
- Matt Weinberg in TechCrunch: Making Way for New Levels of Innovation August 10, 2018 - Last year, I wrote this piece in TechCrunch on the importance of streamlining and modernizing infrastructure policies as well as establishing the proper balance of public-private partnerships to encourage investment… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a Bay Area Community partner.