- Atlanta Inno: Inno Under 25: Meet Atlanta’s next generation of innovators November 19, 2021 - Meet the young entrepreneurs driving Atlanta’s explosive startup growth. The city’s technology ecosystem has made headlines this year for major corporate expansions, record-breaking venture capital funding and massive exits. It's not just veteran entrepreneurs leading the… Read More
- Community Partnership Chat: DeJuana Thompson, Birmingham Civil Rights Institute November 18, 2021 - In the latest installment of our Community Partnership Chat series, Justin Tanner (Director of External Affairs, South East Region, Verizon) sits down with DeJuana Thompson (President and CEO, Birmingham Civil… Read More
- AZ Big Media: Phoenix has a solution to the digital divide November 18, 2021 - The Phoenix City Council voted on Sept. 15 to approve an additional $10 million in funding toward the expansion of wireless networks for underserved communities in efforts to close the… Read More
- 11 Alive: Founder of tech startup aims to help minority veterans November 18, 2021 - JT Liddell grew up in Mississippi, reading fiction novels by Tom Clancy and Robert Ludlum. The pages fueled his passion to serve his country, and he enlisted into the military… Read More
- AZ Inno: WeLink, the ‘anti-cable company’ brings wireless 5G internet to Phoenix, Tucson November 17, 2021 - The internet service provider industry is famous for its dominance by a few giant firms, but residents of Phoenix and Tucson could soon have a new option to access the… Read More
- Atlanta Business Chronicle: Online retailer ASOS investing $150M in Fulton County expansion, after considering Arizona, Nevada November 17, 2021 - The e-commerce retailer considered building a new distribution center in Arizona or Nevada, but the Development Authority of Fulton County approved a $5.2 million tax break over a 10-year period… Read More
- Atlanta Inno: Georgia nonprofit conducting charging station study to prep state for electric freight vehicles November 16, 2021 - A Georgia climate and transportation nonprofit is studying the best locations along popular freight corridors to add electric charging stations. The Ray is working with Geotab Inc., a Canada-based telematics platform, to… Read More
- Expanding Opportunity, Creating Pathways in Tech for HBCU Students & Graduates November 16, 2021 - Verizon Executives, HBCU grads, and former interns from HBCUs gathered to discuss Verizon’s internship program and how it can help students discover their passion and potential. View this wonderful and engaging… Read More
- Highlights – Expanding Opportunity, Creating Pathways in Tech for HBCU Students & Graduates November 16, 2021 - Highlights of the great conversation between Verizon Executives and former interns from HBCUs about Verizon’s internship program and how it can help students discover their passion and potential. Watch more: Read More
- AZ Inno: Arizona cities among nation’s top clean technology hubs, report finds November 16, 2021 - Two Arizona metros are among the country’s top clean technology innovation hubs, according to a recent report. The Phoenix metro ranked No. 22 and Tucson ranked No. 39 in the… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a Bay Area Community partner.