- ICYMI – How Technology Helps Communities Adapt (6/18 Virtual Event) June 18, 2020 - The COVID-19 pandemic has shown how important access to technology is in communities across America. From learning at home, to connecting with doctors, to video calls with loved ones, technology… Read More
- A Message From Verizon CEO Hans Vestberg June 10, 2020 - “The events unfolding across the country that are rooted in hate are contradictory with our beliefs as a company and leave me with a feeling of regret and sadness. Verizon… Read More
- AI in Transportation: Logistics December 16, 2021 - San Diego Logistics companies are harnessing the power of AI and ML to significantly sharpen their competitive edge, disrupting traditional shipping practices and ushering in a new age of convenience… Read More
- AZ Big Media: Phoenix named a 2021 Digital Cities Survey Winner December 12, 2021 - The Center for Digital Government (CDG) has named the city of Phoenix a 2021 Digital Cities Survey Winner for the ‘500,000 or More Population Category’. The 21st annual Digital Cities… Read More
- Atlanta Inno: A breakdown of the top Atlanta tech and startup hires for November 2021 December 11, 2021 - The month of November brought C-Suite changes for high-growth startups and a new partner at early-stage firm Valor Ventures. Calendly and OneTrust, two startups valued at more than $1 billion, added new… Read More
- AZ Inno: NASA awards $130 million to commercial space project from Blue Origin and ASU December 11, 2021 - NASA has awarded $415.6 million to three companies planning to build commercial-use space stations, including $130 million for Blue Origin which will build its space station with help from Arizona… Read More
- Yellowhammer News: Nine innovative startups bring the future of energy to Birmingham December 11, 2021 - On Dec. 7, startup founders with Techstars Alabama EnergyTech Accelerator present their ideas. Birmingham is at the center of the future of energy. For the past 13 weeks, startup founders… Read More
- Atlanta Inno: Atlanta startups raised more than $139.7 million in November December 10, 2021 - Atlanta startups raised at least $139.7 million in the month of November. Atlanta also gained two new capital sources — a $51 million private equity firm and a $30 million venture capital firm. … Read More
- AZ Inno: Phoenix conglomerate eyes electric vehicle market with battery company acquisition December 10, 2021 - Phoenix-based conglomerate Alpine 4 Holdings Inc. is now a player in lithium-graphene battery manufacturing and design with the acquisition of a pioneering company in that business. Alpine 4 (Nasdaq: ALPP)… Read More
- Natchitoches Times: NSU, EAP team up to prepare students to be entrepreneurs in Louisiana December 10, 2021 - Hot ideas just won students some cool cash in this year’s Inferno Pitch Business Model Competition. The competition was presented by Northwestern State University’s School of Business, College of Business… Read More
- Providence Business Journal: McKee announces $1.7 million in Rhode Island broadband grants December 10, 2021 - Gov. Dan McKee has announced up to $1.7 million to increase internet access for low- and moderate-income households across the state. "Today's awards will help Rhode Islanders better access reliable… Read More
- Spot on Alabama: Gov. Ivey introduces new technology upgrade to support public safety at Redstone Arsenal December 10, 2021 - Thursday Alabama Governor Kay Ivey and U.S Army officials announced new technology that they say will transform the military installation's infrastructure in the future by boosting first responder and security… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a Bay Area Community partner.